RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Is it just me, or the upcoming girl looks very much inspired by recently released Loosing Knights RPG (トロイア王国騎士団RPG)?
Just an observation, though, it's obviously not plagiarism. And I'm always for more younger girls - Bo's games don't get enough of those
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
plagio.jpg
Never change Bo.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Never change Bo.
I don't think so
I mean, the whole point of plagiarism is to spend less effort by using other's work
Bo did not skip any work making this new character (unless you consider adding hairclips a difficult design choice), so it feels more like Bo liked Sonia and wanted to make a similar character. That's more of a tribute than plagiarism

fansareloud

Nov 27, 2020
Bo definitely takes inspiration from other games. For example, look at Brianna. Her character + blue hair is very similar to Leona from KOF.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Is it just me, or the upcoming girl looks very much inspired by recently released Loosing Knights RPG (トロイア王国騎士団RPG)?
Just an observation, though, it's obviously not plagiarism. And I'm always for more younger girls - Bo's games don't get enough of those
As much as I love to rip on Koda, I think he's in the clear on this one. These two girls have some common features but they are clearly different characters. Tbh, I am surprised the non-Boda girl has thicker hips since we all know how girls in the Bodaverse love facesittings and leglocks.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
I chuckled at that latest review, "There's only 1 girl, it's too short".

Though that is a good point, someone badly needs to update the OP link.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Hi all! One day I got a screenshot of benjojo2nd's video (it turned out he also uses my translation version) and the first thing I found was a bug. Is it true that you've got squares in dialogs instead of text hearts?

Edit: I want to fix all the bugs before moving on to ToT

MizuhoSeta

Nov 26, 2018
Hi all! One day I got a screenshot of benjojo2nd's video (it turned out he also uses my translation version) and the first thing I found was a bug. Is it true that you've got squares in dialogs instead of text hearts?

Edit: I want to fix all the bugs before moving on to ToT
Yeah, I got the cursed squares too, it's okay you can take your time to fix all bugs for hero under heel

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Yeah, I got the cursed squares too, it's okay you can take your time to fix all bugs for hero under heel
Now I'm getting the hang of it, and it won't take as long)

Changelog:

-- Replace strange square hearts with normal hearts

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Hello, useless fvlaenix here!

I decided that at least a beta should be released for the gallery, because it is not very clear whether it will be in demand. I hope you enjoy the new update.

Changelog:

-- Added gallery!

Ugh, that was pretty unpleasant, but I still did as promised. If it's in demand, I'll do it for the other girls as well (right now it's only done for Alaina). There is a problem with the last memory in the gallery, but I'll fix that someday.

Unfortunately, for ToT I'm unlikely to do it, because just the other day there appeared someone who does exactly the same thing.

I'm still taking requests, what I'll need to do)

Feb 2, 2020

I decided that at least a beta should be released for the gallery, because it is not very clear whether it will be in demand. I hope you enjoy the new update.

Changelog:

-- Added gallery!

Ugh, that was pretty unpleasant, but I still did as promised. If it's in demand, I'll do it for the other girls as well (right now it's only done for Alaina). There is a problem with the last memory in the gallery, but I'll fix that someday.

Unfortunately, for ToT I'm unlikely to do it, because just the other day there appeared someone who does exactly the same thing.

id love to see the full gallery get done or just maybe some more of the recent girls.

Imperatorus

May 18, 2018

Changelog:

-- Added gallery!

Can u give link to unpacked version to play it on Android, please?

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Also, light similarities to this girl from UMAゲーム
Or maybe I'm just going crazy

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
"UMAゲーム" is the name of the game in development. Dunno what it means, I don't really follow it that closely
Is that the game with the girl who looks exactly like Lily? Aka, the "Objectively Best Girl in Tower of Trample"?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes