RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Hello, useless fvlaenix here!!!

In the meantime, this thread has been unblocked (finally), hopefully it won't get blocked again. A bunch of different versions of Hero Under Heel have happened, and I'm lazy (and I know that threads can disappear), so if you're suddenly interested in translating the game, I have a thread where I translate this game (now the original is only available in Chinese)

In no way is this an advertisement

31warrior

Jul 11, 2022
It writes as "completed" but as I know it's not, can someone tell me if this is still the newest version? And if it's not, can you guys link the newest one? And why it is labeled as "completed"?

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
It writes as "completed" but as I know it's not, can someone tell me if this is still the newest version? And if it's not, can you guys link the newest one? And why it is labeled as "completed"?
fvlaenix made a thread that has the more recent updates as well as gallery modifications. So in short no it's not completed, no this isn't the completed version, and I think it is labeled completed because this is the only "official" English version as every update from now on are exclusivly in chinese while the dialogue is machine translated.

31warrior

Jul 11, 2022
fvlaenix made a thread that has the more recent updates as well as gallery modifications. So in short no it's not completed, no this isn't the completed version, and I think it is labeled completed because this is the only "official" English version as every update from now on are exclusivly in chinese while the dialogue is machine translated.
thank you for quick response. What does gallery modifications mean?

oceu

Feb 22, 2019
It's nice, seeing the history with all these threads return and even having them unlocked again.
Thanks mods!
any info on why did this thread got locked in the first place? i think im missing out on something here

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
any info on why did this thread got locked in the first place? i think im missing out on something here
Koda got angry over the fanbase calling out his constant delays and cried to the mods to gain ownership over the threads and have them locked.

• Angry
Reactions: bazelgeuse

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Nope, there are a bunch of them already in the game. You should play it.
SMASHIN!!!! 2 more questions, is there full loyalty submissions to the misresses?
And if yes, is it along the lines of, your mine and never leaving here boy, or go ahead continue your journey you still belong to me anyway?

Last edited:

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
SMASHIN!!!! 2 more questions, is there full loyalty submissions to the misresses?
And if yes, is it along the lines of, your mine and never leaving here boy, or go ahead continue your journey you still belong to me anyway?
I'm not sure. I've played it some but there have been several more ladies added since I played last, maybe someone else can give a better answer.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes