RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Feb 2, 2020
wierd how this game takes so long to get new translations. Most of bos stuff gets it super quickly. I think everyones so focused on being annoyed at him and koda for not releasing stuff that ironicly this game is being forgotten despite getting updates pretty regulary.

fb2kfdm

Jun 12, 2020
Most of the games are already in English and written by Koda. This seems to be a game that Bo is making on is own while he waits for Koda to finish his shit in ToT and the other projects

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
I think another big part of the lack of translations for this one is the fact that Bo is releasing updates faster than people can be bothered to translate it, so a lot of people are just holding off on translating/playing the game until it's fully released.

Jul 8, 2020
Bro you guys are silly. The version the dude 'leaked' was v1.3. Another individual leaked that version of the game ages ago.

This was the first leak of v1.3:
New update dropped. Honestly, didn't understand why bo stopped cecilia there and started a new character

This was the mtl from Fappo that you had to use to patch the Chinese version:
Fappo made a quick machine translation on discord.
View attachment 1516926
And then this was my alr mtl'd version of the game:
Am late, but if anyone can't figure out how to use Fappo's mtl, I mtl'd my own version. Quality is likely the same though, only did this for future development (trans++ file had to be made if I wanted to continue mtl'ing to any degree).
Mega
At a cursory glance you can easily notice that the 'leak' was AFTER these prior posts.
New update adds a businesswoman
Download Link: Google Drive
But by the love of the Lord almighty I wish I knew of how to edit the first post of this thread 'cause the number of people confused by this is worrying.

Reactions: XMHK and ajmay2
Feb 2, 2020
Bro you guys are silly. The version the dude 'leaked' was v1.3. Another individual leaked that version of the game ages ago.

This was the first leak of v1.3:

This was the mtl from Fappo that you had to use to patch the Chinese version:

And then this was my alr mtl'd version of the game:

At a cursory glance you can easily notice that the 'leak' was AFTER these prior posts.

But by the love of the Lord almighty I wish I knew of how to edit the first post of this thread 'cause the number of people confused by this is worrying.
while this is all cool, By 'translation' I think most people really mean the fluent hand made translation not mtl, mtl is fine but some specific words or phrases dont get translated properly or sometimes text wont be translated at all in segments.

Reactions: Azure Sun
Jul 8, 2020
while this is all cool, By 'translation' I think most people really mean the fluent hand made translation not mtl, mtl is fine but some specific words or phrases dont get translated properly or sometimes text wont be translated at all in segments.
There are no hand translations. There never were any hand translations. People hark on hemdomblog like they did hand translations. No. The version on there was my mtl of Brianna content (v1.2) with Koda's EDITED MTL of v1 transferred over. [Apart from a fellow thread member that took their time to go through the tense and certain obscure words/phrases in the Brianna content that I included in the mtl of v1.3]

I also doubt that most people mean 'hand translations' when the roves of people above were asking for a 'translation'. Why do I say this? Because they only started talking about how 'translations are usually fast', etc. AFTER the person 'leaked' the v1.3 (That I mention prior- was already in the thread BEFORE he did).

Sure, they could genuinely be asking for a hand translation from someone who knows traditional Chinese. But yet again for the reasons above, and the lack of any talk on 'translations' BEFORE the re-leak of v1.3. that I find this to be unlikely.

Capitalisation was not used to imply any sort of frustration, anger, or other, but rather there to emphasise the important points.

Reactions: XMHK

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
*this is my first post, I hope the spoiler markup doesn't break*

I tried to shove all the walkthrough of the game into one message. I was going through version 1.3 which I found here at mega. To complete the walkthrough, I had to edit it (this will be written in the walkthrough spoiler). I did this so that there would be no questions about "where to find this scene..." or "but you can get a save from the moment where...". I really hope that my message will help you. For each scene, I attached which folder the materials for the scene are taken from.

Since my English is bad, sometimes I will use a translator, sorry for bad English

So far, there are four paths in the game that you can follow

All routes are independent, that is, they can be performed regardless of the stage at which you are on other routes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brianna is the best girl!

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021

I tried to shove all the walkthrough of the game into one message. I was going through version 1.3 which I found here at mega. To complete the walkthrough, I had to edit it (this will be written in the walkthrough spoiler). I did this so that there would be no questions about "where to find this scene..." or "but you can get a save from the moment where...". I really hope that my message will help you. For each scene, I attached which folder the materials for the scene are taken from.

Since my English is bad, sometimes I will use a translator, sorry for bad English

All routes are independent, that is, they can be performed regardless of the stage at which you are on other routes

This is absolutely beautiful, thank you much

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Thank you for providing this walkthrough!

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
So, this game is one of those test version for a future game?
It very well could be, but usually (as far as I'm aware) the koda/bo-wei test games don't contain as many characters or have as many updates as this one has. I think I remember someone mentioning that this might be bo-wei farting around on a personal project while we wait for Koda to get off his a*s and do some work.

Reactions: XMHK

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I honestly dont know what this game exists to 'test' seems to me as just another bo game while he waits for koda to actually fucking do something
Close, these side games are the side projects BoWei does while he waits for Koda to use that pickaxe of his to work on F7.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes