RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
New girl looks great.

In my head, I almost see this as a massive middle finger to Koda from Bo Wei, as if they're saying, "Still working on the next floor after so long? Look, I've made an entire #$%@ing town."

Probably not that, but . . .

Glasses.jpg

Reactions: XMHK
Jul 8, 2020
Gotta wait for NNNovember like the rest of us
Oh man I didn't even realise there was a new version AHAHAH, uhh, will mtl real fast. gimme an hour

EDIT:
So, I gotta go out in like 5 minutes. is a very rough one.

how rough? well:
1. No text wrapping for a lot of the new content
2. I'm not even too sure I got all of the weird ass un-translations or the chinese still left
3. I didn't have time to go through to check the parts that couldn't get parsed into the game.

the most worrying is the third point- I'm not too sure the translation even patched through, but I have to go out in a bit.
will go through and make sure it's a tad better (at least to my usual standards of just pure mtl) later. also have to patch in that one dude's cecilia edits... [nameofthenone]

Edit 2:
Am just going to wait for v1.4.4 then will re-do v1.4 mtl entirely. I feel that Bo-wei will likely change some new dialogue so I'm hesitant at the moment.

Last edited:

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
*this is my second post, I hope the spoiler markup doesn't break*

Hello everyone! I hope, I don’t remember you for a sucky walkthrough of the previous version, since now I decided to go a little deeper and translate the game. Unfortunately, I know English very poorly, so I often used a translator when translating (and I also used the previous version from NNNovember (I do not claim authorship, I really translated a lot with it) (though I had to redo a little bit of the first root)).

It's morning already, and I want to sleep, so the translation is a little damp, but I'll try to drop a .trans file here someday, which is easy to edit and patch the game to correct grammar, or something like that. In fact, I wanted to make a walkthrough, but there was no translation, I had to make a translation. Someday I will do the walkthrough (although, as far as I understand, everything is pretty damp there, I managed to get stuck in the city, for example)

But I will say this - if you want to go through a new root - either get the hang of getting to the center with a shield (you will need to pump the level of a person further in the forest), or go to RPG Editor -> Tools -> Database -> Common Events -> at 8 and 9 functions copy the second line to position 4 and change the number there. Then it will be easier.

But I didn't find something from the first passage of a bunch of scenes, I think I'll have to climb the code to find out how they turn out.

In general, below I have a link to my crooked translation, if you have any suggestions for improvement, write, I can quickly patch the game and make it a little better. It will be cool if you find any error, tell me and I will fix it (I think I could have made mistakes somewhere and the game will crash)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brianna is the best girl!

P.S. I'm now even already wondering what to write the walkthrough on...

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
i cant run it, the file is corrupted
I think that you run either on windows or on wsl, and they don't really like paths in non-English language, so if they are, then they are almost certainly a problem.

if not, then maybe the error code would help us a little

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes