RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Carmine23

Dec 21, 2020
OK I know this is a dumb ass question, but how to you even fight the new Knight girl? Every time I select the combat option I get soft locked. I Have no skills to attack with, I can't pass my turn, I can't even run away. Even If I don't select the combat option I can't leave the menu; which in turn forces me to select the combat option. I have talked to the guy with the fighting the dummy and I have finished the whole in the wall. Like WTF?
Are you playing the 1.4.1 version? Try the last link to mega

Carmine23

Dec 21, 2020
True, if you have a weakness for smelly feet (it turns out after worshiping boots at night 3 times), then it has a very unpleasant ability if you lower health level to less than 30%. This is a classic trap of the author of this game, it is quite true. To overcome the stage when she presses your boots to your face, you need to resist. You will have to go through a rather intimidating QTE, but if you successfully break out, then you will have no debuffs on the attack, and you will finish it off without any problems.

It should also be said that every third move she defends herself, and if you attack at this time, she will acquaint you with her hips more closely (undoubtedly, this will delight you, but the health bar will not delight). I advise you to always defend yourself, because in this case your health hardly drops (I left with almost full health points sometimes)

If you reach level 10, you can take over 15% of the damage, and if you damage her when she raises the shield, she will lower it without problems, then you will finish off the remaining 15%. Quite a tricky trick that I did by accident.

Edit: In general, I can just give a version where these QTEs are slowed down, but this is already some kind of cheating, it's easier just to increase your attack through the save editor (I think 150 bonus points will be enough to take 80% of her health points, and 300 enough to bring her to her knees with one blow)
ah anyway the problem wasn't that... i played for about 3 hours without seeing the attack mini game when i attacked normally, consequently i didn't even see the ones to resist her, funny right?

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
ah anyway the problem wasn't that... i played for about 3 hours without seeing the attack mini game when i attacked normally, consequently i didn't even see the ones to resist her, funny right?
Where did you get the version of the game from? More precisely, was it downloaded from google drive?
What happens when you defend?

Carmine23

Dec 21, 2020
Where did you get the version of the game from? More precisely, was it downloaded from google drive?
What happens when you defend?
I dowloaded your file and the game works bro, i don't have that problem now :) don't worry lol

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Hey so for some reason I'm unable to transfer saves from previous versions to newer versions with this game. Anyone know how to do it? I try to copy/paste the save folder to the newest game version and it doesn't work (it always says new game when I start the game).

And I don't know how to access the new girl. Sorry if it's been asked before, I didn't see it.

Edit: Nvm I found the answer to my problems. Just copy the save file (not the folder) in the new version. And the new content with the knight is at the top of the forest. Can't believe I missed it.

Last edited:

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
whats new
Several bugs were fixed, and now several scenes are available that were not previously available due to bugs.

I haven't tested this yet (just looked at the code), but there is now progress if:

1) you will lose from the smell of feet 3 times (previously it was looped by 2)
2) If you steal socks at night, and win her, now you have the choice to give her these socks in exchange for a great scene
3) I suspect that the final scene with the moral breakdown of the protagonist has now become available, but I cannot verify this, because the game has not yet been translated

Edit: It is actually became available, however, I did not understand how to achieve it (you need to have a position when she presses her boots to you, but this position is available only during the battle, but most likely I'm wrong)

Edit2: It turned out that it is quite easy to translate this using my .trans file, which I threw along with the game, so that you yourself can translate the game if necessary (though, for some reason, translator ++ said that he found some new lines and stubbornly did not show them to me, but everything seems to be fine)

Last edited:

ΛGUERO

Nov 13, 2020
Several bugs were fixed, and now several scenes are available that were not previously available due to bugs.

I haven't tested this yet (just looked at the code), but there is now progress if:

2) If you steal socks at night, and win her, now you have the choice to give her these socks in exchange for a great scene
3) I suspect that the final scene with the moral breakdown of the protagonist has now become available, but I cannot verify this, because the game has not yet been translated
aight thanks

P1ranhaaa

Jun 28, 2021

Edit: It is actually became available, however, I did not understand how to achieve it (you need to have a position when she presses her boots to you, but this position is available only during the battle, but most likely I'm wrong)

Edit2: It turned out that it is quite easy to translate this using my .trans file, which I threw along with the game, so that you yourself can translate the game if necessary (though, for some reason, translator ++ said that he found some new lines and stubbornly did not show them to me, but everything seems to be fine)
Could you link your translated 1.4.4 game?

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Could you link your translated 1.4.4 game?
Ok

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here is the version I just translated. True, I myself do not remember what I changed in it. However, I think that my translation is very bad, and you ruin the experience of the game because of it. You can just wait for someone else to translate it

Edit: I forgot to say that in this version the little things are not translated, which do not affect the game in any way. Things like the name of the scope or some variables from the status

Yes please, when i try to translate the new version the game becomes the "broken version" i talked about yesterday
That's right, I ran into her the same way. My first version, which I posted, also did not allow attacking. The problem is that in common events one of the functions requested the last used skill. Unfortunately, he compared them in Chinese (that is, he compared the name of the skill "attack" in Chinese, for example). To do this, I had to get into the code and change it there as well. I think after that, everything will work. The problem is fixed in the patch from the link above

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Pervert

LittleRedDarlk

Jun 11, 2018

How do you lose to the smell of her feet? Is it something she does while you fight her?

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
How do you lose to the smell of her feet? Is it something she does while you fight her?
When you drop her health below 30 percent and have an attachment to her boots, she pushes you to her boots, after which it becomes very difficult to win. If you lose, there will be scenes

Noone2882

May 3, 2021
When you drop her health below 30 percent and have an attachment to her boots, she pushes you to her boots, after which it becomes very difficult to win. If you lose, there will be scenes
That's what happens to me when I do so. I even tried putting the files in that directory but after doing so the game just freezes without any errors popping up. Might be joiplay's fault idk.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes