RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
What is Ethan doing in Hero Under Heel? Either this game is a prequel to ToT or Ethan got so tired of Boda's delays that he took on a sidequest to pass the time.
The answer is simple - the author of this picture is not completely Koda. For 2 hours I tried to draw a normal main character, but every time I could not figure out what proportions to create comparing of Elaine. Surprisingly, Ethan came in like a glove, he just has a talent for being in this position

Sorry for the misinformation, I was just thinking of give a funny meme from one of my pictures

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ukmkppk

Aug 5, 2021
*this is my second post, I hope the spoiler markup doesn't break*

Hello everyone! I hope, I don’t remember you for a sucky walkthrough of the previous version, since now I decided to go a little deeper and translate the game. Unfortunately, I know English very poorly, so I often used a translator when translating (and I also used the previous version from NNNovember (I do not claim authorship, I really translated a lot with it) (though I had to redo a little bit of the first root)).

It's morning already, and I want to sleep, so the translation is a little damp, but I'll try to drop a .trans file here someday, which is easy to edit and patch the game to correct grammar, or something like that. In fact, I wanted to make a walkthrough, but there was no translation, I had to make a translation. Someday I will do the walkthrough (although, as far as I understand, everything is pretty damp there, I managed to get stuck in the city, for example)

But I will say this - if you want to go through a new root - either get the hang of getting to the center with a shield (you will need to pump the level of a person further in the forest), or go to RPG Editor -> Tools -> Database -> Common Events -> at 8 and 9 functions copy the second line to position 4 and change the number there. Then it will be easier.

But I didn't find something from the first passage of a bunch of scenes, I think I'll have to climb the code to find out how they turn out.

In general, below I have a link to my crooked translation, if you have any suggestions for improvement, write, I can quickly patch the game and make it a little better. It will be cool if you find any error, tell me and I will fix it (I think I could have made mistakes somewhere and the game will crash)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brianna is the best girl!

P.S. I'm now even already wondering what to write the walkthrough on...
can i get a Chinese version?

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Is it true that there will be no more translations? Does everyone play in Chinese or in a poor translation?

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Is it true that there will be no more translations? Does everyone play in Chinese or in a poor translation?
Bo Wei games have enough of an audience where you can pretty much count on a cleaned up translation coming out eventually. The issue is, however, that updates have been coming hard and fast for this one, so it doesn't make sense to spend time translating and distributing a game that will be updated/changed in a few days anyways. That's why people have been settling for MTL's for the time being. When the game is officially "complete" or at least at a point where Bo Wei takes a break from it, I wouldn't be surprised to see someone pick it up and release a proper translation.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
The answer is simple - the author of this picture is not completely Koda. For 2 hours I tried to draw a normal main character, but every time I could not figure out what proportions to create comparing of Elaine. Surprisingly, Ethan came in like a glove, he just has a talent for being in this position

Sorry for the misinformation, I was just thinking of give a funny meme from one of my pictures
No worries. Tbh Ethan certainly is fitting for this scene... And I don't just mean because of his proportions.

Bo Wei games have enough of an audience where you can pretty much count on a cleaned up translation coming out eventually. The issue is, however, that updates have been coming hard and fast for this one, so it doesn't make sense to spend time translating and distributing a game that will be updated/changed in a few days anyways. That's why people have been settling for MTL's for the time being. When the game is officially "complete" or at least at a point where Bo Wei takes a break from it, I wouldn't be surprised to see someone pick it up and release a proper translation.
This makes sense as it would free up time for the translators to work on other projects in the meantime.

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Besides, after beating the knight girl, you can go into the kingdom and there's a huge map that's been made. I doubt Bo would do that just for fun. He must be planning to add a lot more

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
When is the next updated supposed to come out?
no dates my man, Bo just drops the updates for this one without prior announcements, but if you wanna stay on top of this, just follow him on pixiv, he always makes a post about it when he releases an update

Darth Wredd

Sep 1, 2018
Im getting a glitch when Elaine recruits me as a squire and tells me to lick her boots I get kicked out of the tent and her image gets stuck in the middle of the screen...help? 1642776714631.png 1642776727621.png

Darth Wredd

Sep 1, 2018
I don't see the problem.
She told me to come back the next day after the MC confessed his feelings for her and wanted to be her squire and just as I start the next day event it stops mid convo (first pic) and I just get insta-kicked out of the tent (bug) with her CG stuck on my screen (pic 2) :p

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes