RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
She told me to come back the next day after the MC confessed his feelings for her and wanted to be her squire and just as I start the next day event it stops mid convo (first pic) and I just get insta-kicked out of the tent (bug) with her CG stuck on my screen (pic 2) :p
My bad, I was just poking fun (alluding to why anyone would be upset about a goddess dominating their screen at all times). I haven't gotten that far yet (haven't downloaded latest update), but sometimes talking to another character to get their image on screen will fix it. Hope that's helpful

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Im getting a glitch when Elaine recruits me as a squire and tells me to lick her boots I get kicked out of the tent and her image gets stuck in the middle of the screen...help? View attachment 1608881 View attachment 1608882
I guess I know the answer. This version of the game is mine, and the scene that you saw was added by me (and also in the description of the post where this version was located, it was written how to activate it, and a big warning that this scene is mine)

Why did it happen? I was asked to add a trigger to the blocked version, and I was too lazy to rollback to the previous version, and I just posted my working one (I often rework such games, add new scenes, draw something...)

I suspect that in that version my root was activated using a torch deep in the forest

As far as I remember, several days have passed since the official release, and I only managed to draw something, but not add it to the game (maybe there are a couple of drafts in the graphics folder, but they lose a lot in quality).

I'm sorry for crushing something, but I didn't think it would be possible to turn on my scene by accident, I should have hidden it more carefully

Edit: And yes, what you saw is an unfinished version, which is why you had problems with it

Edit2:
Chinese version (latest, I think): https://f95zone.to/threads/hero-under-heel-v1-0-bo-wei.91858/post-7264253
Bad translation by me: https://f95zone.to/threads/hero-under-heel-v1-0-bo-wei.91858/post-7266887
Bad translation with ass scene (locked in original): https://f95zone.to/threads/hero-under-heel-v1-0-bo-wei.91858/post-7274074

Last edited:

Orlov

Nov 4, 2017
That scene was hot. Looking forward to its fix if you're willing to share. Have you added scenes for other characters too?

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
That scene was hot. Looking forward to its fix if you're willing to share. Have you added scenes for other characters too?
Wow, I didn't expect her to be so rated. I thought she didn't come out very well.

Then I think I could finish this root completely. I don't know how long it will take me to add some more scenes, but as soon as I do, I'll try to put it here if no one minds

(I'm pretty sure the picture quality is worse)

Unfortunately, I've only added Elaine's scenes so far, as she seemed to me a very underrated character (of course, I like Brianna more, but she doesn't have much potential)

Reactions: Orlov

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello!

The first is part of the footjob scene, which is unlocked by winning the tent at night.

The second picture is unlocked if you stole her socks at night, then defeated her and talked to her in the tent and decided to return her socks.

The fifth picture is blocked (in my opinion, I may be wrong), but in my translation I made it available through socks in the forest.

The third and fourth pictures are mine, that is, these are my attempts to make a modification, they cannot be accessed from the game in any way. I probably had time to add them and you can activate them through the torch deep in the forest after you defeated her. Once you have activated them, just go into the tent, everything should work.

But I warn you that this part is not finished, and you will have a broken second scene.

I also repeatedly warned that your saves could be broken due to playing my modification (then you will have to reset some variables to make it work)

Perhaps I should do some reporting on the modification I promised to someone here. 14 out of 15 scenes are already written, I just have to add them to the game. I don't know how long it will take me, I'm pretty busy with work.

Perhaps I will attach some draft so that you can decide whether I need to finish my modification, or abandon it because it is not really needed

Last edited:

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
Hello!

The first is part of the footjob scene, which is unlocked by winning the tent at night.

The second picture is unlocked if you stole her socks at night, then defeated her and talked to her in the tent and decided to return her socks.

The fifth picture is blocked (in my opinion, I may be wrong), but in my translation I made it available through socks in the forest.

The third and fourth pictures are mine, that is, these are my attempts to make a modification, they cannot be accessed from the game in any way. I probably had time to add them and you can activate them through the torch deep in the forest after you defeated her. Once you have activated them, just go into the tent, everything should work.

But I warn you that this part is not finished, and you will have a broken second scene.

I also repeatedly warned that your saves could be broken due to playing my modification (then you will have to reset some variables to make it work)

Perhaps I should do some reporting on the modification I promised to someone here. 14 out of 15 scenes are already written, I just have to add them to the game. I don't know how long it will take me, I'm pretty busy with work.

Perhaps I will attach some draft so that you can decide whether I need to finish my modification, or abandon it because it is not really needed

That looks great really good.

Charlo566

Oct 23, 2020
Hello!

Thank you fvlaenix, I was able to have the bareffet scene thanks to you. But I didn't got the socks scene, the one you said I needed to take her socks, beat her, and give it to her. In my game, I took her socks the first night, and I became addicted to her boots by sniffing them at night, but after beating her during the day (which will make her go in her tent), I could no longer see her during the day (because she is in her tent and it says I can only enter at night). And during the night, nothing changes compare to before beating her. So could you explain more precisely what to do to obtain the sock1 scene please ?

Also, when I try interacting with the torch in the forest (no matter what time of the day, wether I've beated her or not, or wether I'm addicted to her boot or not, and knowing that I have her socks), the torch only says "maybe you should do something", but nothing happens. So could you also explain more precisely how to activate the torch please ?

How do you get the part where she humiliated the guy that trains you
First you need to lose to her the first time when you didn't train and obtain one of her first scenes. Then you train with the guy on the left (not the merchant, but the guy training on a dummy). You need to talk to him two times in a row for him to finally accept training you in exchange for the experience scroll you get after each fight against Elaine. After training, you will be able to be more efficient against Elaine (she has 900 HP and activates a special move with her boot once you inflict her 600 damages). You can obtain two scenes by losing against Elaine after she uses her boot move (I am not sure but I think you need to loose with a C grade and with a B grade to obtain each scene). Once it's done, you can train until level 10, and once you are level 10 and maybe lose to her another time (maybe it has to be against the boot move, I'm not sure) and go back to the guy for more training, a scene will activates where she fights and win against the guy (but there is no CG). After that the guy is depressed and no longer trains you (it's the way the game wants to tell you not to go beyond level 10).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nickluna00

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
View attachment 1622061
i just download the game 1.14.4, but this appear dose anyone know how to slove???? i need help pls...
I see that your operating system (probably windows) does not understand some of the characters from the paths. I suspect they are in Chinese. I suspect this is the way to game. Thus, my advice is to rename the game folder so that it no longer contains Chinese characters.

Thank you fvlaenix, I was able to have the bareffet scene thanks to you. But I didn't got the socks scene, the one you said I needed to take her socks, beat her, and give it to her. In my game, I took her socks the first night, and I became addicted to her boots by sniffing them at night, but after beating her during the day (which will make her go in her tent), I could no longer see her during the day (because she is in her tent and it says I can only enter at night). And during the night, nothing changes compare to before beating her. So could you explain more precisely what to do to obtain the sock1 scene please ?

Also, when I try interacting with the torch in the forest (no matter what time of the day, wether I've beated her or not, or wether I'm addicted to her boot or not, and knowing that I have her socks), the torch only says "maybe you should do something", but nothing happens. So could you also explain more precisely how to activate the torch please ?

First you need to lose to her the first time when you didn't train and obtain one of her first scenes. Then you train with the guy on the left (not the merchant, but the guy training on a dummy). You need to talk to him two times in a row for him to finally accept training you in exchange for the experience scroll you get after each fight against Elaine. After training, you will be able to be more efficient against Elaine (she has 900 HP and activates a special move with her boot once you inflict her 600 damages). You can obtain two scenes by losing against Elaine after she uses her boot move (I am not sure but I think you need to loose with a C grade and with a B grade to obtain each scene). Once it's done, you can train until level 10, and once you are level 10 and maybe lose to her another time (maybe it has to be against the boot move, I'm not sure) and go back to the guy for more training, a scene will activates where she fights and win against the guy (but there is no CG). After that the guy is depressed and no longer trains you (it's the way the game wants to tell you not to go beyond level 10).
So, the fact that she is now unavailable to you during the day is bad. It looks like I managed to make a mistake when remaking this version. Download the version without my modification (but you can with the translation, it's normal). Try it again.

1) If it turned out that now you can enter the tent, then I apologize for crushing your game. I was in a hurry to add a seating scene and didn't properly test that everything worked. If you want, you can enter the tent on the corrected version, save, and go under the version with the modification

2) If it turned out that you still cannot enter the tent, then write to me, I will try to see why you are not allowed into the tent. Or just find a save where you will be in this tent.

The torch will be available after the sock scene, I should have said it apparently, I didn't think it would be a problem

Charlo566

Oct 23, 2020
So, the fact that she is now unavailable to you during the day is bad. It looks like I managed to make a mistake when remaking this version. Download the version without my modification (but you can with the translation, it's normal). Try it again.

1) If it turned out that now you can enter the tent, then I apologize for crushing your game. I was in a hurry to add a seating scene and didn't properly test that everything worked. If you want, you can enter the tent on the corrected version, save, and go under the version with the modification

2) If it turned out that you still cannot enter the tent, then write to me, I will try to see why you are not allowed into the tent. Or just find a save where you will be in this tent.

The torch will be available after the sock scene, I should have said it apparently, I didn't think it would be a problem
It worked by downloading version 1.1 instead of 1.0, thank you :)

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Hello, everyone!

Someone in the chat room I promised to release my mod. Unfortunately, its polishing took much longer than I expected (almost 2 weeks)

Warning!
Warning. My mod is not the work of the original author, and I have no doubt that the plot/graphics/dialogs are worse than the original. Keep this in mind when downloading.

Eight scenes were added. Each one has its own graphics. However, they are not just about foot fetish.

A bug was fixed that we couldn't go into the tent for the sock event.

Now you can walk back out of the city. Previously, you could not do this, and if you visited the city, you could not get out of it.

My mod can be activated this way:

Steal Elaine's socks at night -> Defeat Elaine -> Go to her tent during the day -> Activate the sock scene -> Activate the torch in the forest -> Now visit Elaine's tent

I had intended to do much more, that is, to add not only scenes but also battles with monsters, but I realized that I didn't have the time or patience to do it. So sometimes you'll see a phrase like "you've completed this task". This means that there was a quest in the story, but it was skipped.

I deliberately separated each scene at night. Please, for the full experience, don't go through many scenes at once. It kills the experience that comes with each new scene

If you notice a mistake, please write to me and I will try to correct it as soon as possible

Unfortunately, my English leaves a lot to be desired, so I can make a lot of mistakes

Last edited:

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Why is there a [Completed] tag? In the last update there's a whole new city in prgoress
I think because there were no plans for this game. It can end whenever its creator wants it to end. I mean, it could be over right now. And it doesn't seem to be version 1.0.0 right now either.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hello, everyone!

Someone in the chat room I promised to release my mod. Unfortunately, its polishing took much longer than I expected (almost 2 weeks)

Warning!
Warning. My mod is not the work of the original author, and I have no doubt that the plot/graphics/dialogs are worse than the original. Keep this in mind when downloading.

Eight scenes were added. Each one has its own graphics. However, they are not just about foot fetish.

Now you can walk back out of the city. Previously, you could not do this, and if you visited the city, you could not get out of it.

Steal Elaine's socks at night -> Defeat Elaine -> Go to her tent during the day -> Activate the sock scene -> Activate the torch in the forest -> Now visit Elaine's tent

I had intended to do much more, that is, to add not only scenes but also battles with monsters, but I realized that I didn't have the time or patience to do it. So sometimes you'll see a phrase like "you've completed this task". This means that there was a quest in the story, but it was skipped.

I deliberately separated each scene at night. Please, for the full experience, don't go through many scenes at once. It kills the experience that comes with each new scene

If you notice a mistake, please write to me and I will try to correct it as soon as possible

Unfortunately, my English leaves a lot to be desired, so I can make a lot of mistakes

Thank you so much for creating this fangame. I am sure you have nothing to worry about in regards to F7 overshadowing your work :)

Yomannn

Aug 28, 2021
Hello, everyone!

Warning!

Hey how can you go to elaine's tent druing the day?

Yomannn

Aug 28, 2021
Hello, everyone!

Warning!

And i got this error when elaine is about to use her boot moves on me any idea why?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes