RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Thank you so much for creating this fangame. I am sure you have nothing to worry about in regards to F7 overshadowing your work :)
Wow, someone liked it after all. I already thought it came out badly.

And i got this error when elaine is about to use her boot moves on me any idea why?
Unfortunately, I didn't rewrite that part. JoyPlay goes in the wrong directory, apparently, a conflict of some versions. I honestly tried almost 5 weeks similar problem for Tower Of Trample. The only thing that helped me was to go back to the PC.

Hey how can you go to elaine's tent druing the day?
Is it true that you defeated Elaine? Is she in the tent? What does it say to you if you try to enter it?
I thought I fixed that bug.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Well tbh, I haven't started on it yet. I tried downloading the game last night but the Google Drive link said it was getting too much traffic and the other kept failing due to my internet being throttled.

Yomannn

Aug 28, 2021

Unfortunately, I didn't rewrite that part. JoyPlay goes in the wrong directory, apparently, a conflict of some versions. I honestly tried almost 5 weeks similar problem for Tower Of Trample. The only thing that helped me was to go back to the PC.

Is it true that you defeated Elaine? Is she in the tent? What does it say to you if you try to enter it?
I thought I fixed that bug.
I see thanks!
Nevermind i solved the tent problem, it turns out you cant beat her with cheats my bad lol. Love the mod tho! Thanks for the work champ!

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
And i got this error when elaine is about to use her boot moves on me any idea why?
How did you import the .exe file into JoiPlay? I can't seem to get it to work unless I have a folder with all the game files.

Yomannn

Aug 28, 2021
How did you import the .exe file into JoiPlay? I can't seem to get it to work unless I have a folder with all the game files.
Hey sorry for the late reply just open the exe file as archive then you should see the game exe etc

Reactions: XMHK

Jun 15, 2019
*this is my first post, I hope the spoiler markup doesn't break*

I tried to shove all the walkthrough of the game into one message. I was going through version 1.3 which I found here at mega. To complete the walkthrough, I had to edit it (this will be written in the walkthrough spoiler). I did this so that there would be no questions about "where to find this scene..." or "but you can get a save from the moment where...". I really hope that my message will help you. For each scene, I attached which folder the materials for the scene are taken from.

Since my English is bad, sometimes I will use a translator, sorry for bad English

So far, there are four paths in the game that you can follow

All routes are independent, that is, they can be performed regardless of the stage at which you are on other routes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brianna is the best girl!
Can you upload Elaine save please

Reactions: hahahahhahaha123456

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Can you upload Elaine save please
Unfortunately, the version of the game with Elaine is unstable (the official version has one of the scenes closed, for example), which means that any walkthrough before the fix will be detrimental to the people who get it after the fix.

Crazymann

Sep 25, 2018
How do you get this scene? When I went into her tent at night and defeated her, there were two options (socks and stockings), but both of them led to the footjob scene.

Jun 15, 2019
Unfortunately, the version of the game with Elaine is unstable (the official version has one of the scenes closed, for example), which means that any walkthrough before the fix will be detrimental to the people who get it after the fix.
Thank you. I didn't see this scene. How can I find it Feet1.png

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Oct 10, 2019
Hello, everyone!

Someone in the chat room I promised to release my mod. Unfortunately, its polishing took much longer than I expected (almost 2 weeks)

Warning!
Warning. My mod is not the work of the original author, and I have no doubt that the plot/graphics/dialogs are worse than the original. Keep this in mind when downloading.

Eight scenes were added. Each one has its own graphics. However, they are not just about foot fetish.

A bug was fixed that we couldn't go into the tent for the sock event.

Now you can walk back out of the city. Previously, you could not do this, and if you visited the city, you could not get out of it.

My mod can be activated this way:

Steal Elaine's socks at night -> Defeat Elaine -> Go to her tent during the day -> Activate the sock scene -> Activate the torch in the forest -> Now visit Elaine's tent

I had intended to do much more, that is, to add not only scenes but also battles with monsters, but I realized that I didn't have the time or patience to do it. So sometimes you'll see a phrase like "you've completed this task". This means that there was a quest in the story, but it was skipped.

I deliberately separated each scene at night. Please, for the full experience, don't go through many scenes at once. It kills the experience that comes with each new scene

If you notice a mistake, please write to me and I will try to correct it as soon as possible

Unfortunately, my English leaves a lot to be desired, so I can make a lot of mistakes

um, could you please post a save, cause all of my saves are past the point to use the mod

drakkogen

Dec 13, 2020
so how do i even start the elaine mod cuz i've beaten her but she's still standing in front of the gate, i've even started a new save to do it but it's not working and whenever i do beat her in the day she says i've used coward methods and then nothing happens

XMHK

Dec 9, 2020
Hey sorry for the late reply just open the exe file as archive then you should see the game exe etc
Thank you for the reply. Do you have an app which could open an .exe file as archive on android? I can't seem to find a way to do this.

Yomannn

Aug 28, 2021
so how do i even start the elaine mod cuz i've beaten her but she's still standing in front of the gate, i've even started a new save to do it but it's not working and whenever i do beat her in the day she says i've used coward methods and then nothing happens
Dont use cheat to beat her

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
I apologize if you wanted an answer from me, but you got it too late.

Do you need to win or lose the fight?
You need to attack her more than once. That's enough. It doesn't matter if you win or lose

um, could you please post a save, cause all of my saves are past the point to use the mod

If you lose to her less than 4 times before you win, it is considered cheating. It seems to be really hard (because taking down her last 30 percent of her HP in one hit even with a 50% raise counts as luck)

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes