RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
That's what happens to me when I do so. I even tried putting the files in that directory but after doing so the game just freezes without any errors popping up. Might be joiplay's fault idk.
What version do you have? Is it true that you are playing the original or the translated version? If translated, then the problem may be in translation.

Noone2882

May 3, 2021
What version do you have? Is it true that you are playing the original or the translated version? If translated, then the problem may be in translation.
Just played the official version and the bug is still there, so that's not it :/

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Just played the official version and the bug is still there, so that's not it :/
Wow, after spending a few hours, I realized that the bug is apparently common, since I was able to reproduce it on other RPG Maker games too. Honestly, I don't know what to do about it. I spent too much time installing Android Studio for debugging)

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Does anyone know what this type of game is usually make on? I'm trying to make new scenes for a new girl, and it's terribly inconvenient in RPG Maker VX, there is a limitation that Bo got around in some way (function size, function width, a bunch of other things)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Can't believe I just realized that Bo is naming these characters to follow the alphabet
Alenia
Brianna
Cecilia
Doris
Elaine
F...?
Nice eye on noticing the names here.

As for the latest update, how far are we from a full translation? From what I've seen above it seems like we are nearly there? :)

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
Several bugs were fixed, and now several scenes are available that were not previously available due to bugs.

I haven't tested this yet (just looked at the code), but there is now progress if:

1) you will lose from the smell of feet 3 times (previously it was looped by 2)
2) If you steal socks at night, and win her, now you have the choice to give her these socks in exchange for a great scene
3) I suspect that the final scene with the moral breakdown of the protagonist has now become available, but I cannot verify this, because the game has not yet been translated

Edit: It is actually became available, however, I did not understand how to achieve it (you need to have a position when she presses her boots to you, but this position is available only during the battle, but most likely I'm wrong)

Edit2: It turned out that it is quite easy to translate this using my .trans file, which I threw along with the game, so that you yourself can translate the game if necessary (though, for some reason, translator ++ said that he found some new lines and stubbornly did not show them to me, but everything seems to be fine)
is the night sock scene the same as the one in the day after you beat her and shes in the tent?

She just kicks me out when i beat her at night. I saved over it too, so i can't go back to see the other scene.

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Mans is killing the translation. Straight up checks the common events, database, etc. inside the game to fix issues. Respect
I can tell what was broken inside the functions if you want to do your own translation
Edit: In fact, I would even like to say that it is in the Common Events functions in the database. I just understand that my translation is not very good, maybe someone wants to, I'm ready to help you figure out the functions
How do you level up with the "Fighting Experience" ? It's grey in my inventroy and I can't click on it...
There is a warrior in the west. Ask him
is the night sock scene the same as the one in the day after you beat her and shes in the tent?
She just kicks me out when i beat her at night. I saved over it too, so i can't go back to see the other scene.
In fact, I don't remember anymore, maybe she needs to be defeated at least once during the day. I don't remember exactly

Last edited:

Carmine23

Dec 21, 2020

I'm the only one who have like 30 different saves?

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Several bugs were fixed, and now several scenes are available that were not previously available due to bugs.

I haven't tested this yet (just looked at the code), but there is now progress if:

1) you will lose from the smell of feet 3 times (previously it was looped by 2)
2) If you steal socks at night, and win her, now you have the choice to give her these socks in exchange for a great scene
3) I suspect that the final scene with the moral breakdown of the protagonist has now become available, but I cannot verify this, because the game has not yet been translated

Edit: It is actually became available, however, I did not understand how to achieve it (you need to have a position when she presses her boots to you, but this position is available only during the battle, but most likely I'm wrong)

Edit2: It turned out that it is quite easy to translate this using my .trans file, which I threw along with the game, so that you yourself can translate the game if necessary (though, for some reason, translator ++ said that he found some new lines and stubbornly did not show them to me, but everything seems to be fine)

I can read many of those Chinese word characters and I had a look at the game project file. There is a scene that is made by Bo, but not available. According to the name of that scene, it seems like that Bo planned to make it the special scene losing to the 30%hp move of Elaine, but that move does not deal any damage directly yet and therefore does not have the ability to end the fight.

I believe that I'm refering to this one. In the project it was called "靴臭敗北事件" which means "defeated by boot stink". You may edit the project and put up a trigger somewhere to view this scene.

Butt1.png

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
I can read many of those Chinese word characters and I had a look at the game project file. There is a scene that is made by Bo, but not available. According to the name of that scene, it seems like that Bo planned to make it the special scene losing to the 30%hp move of Elaine, but that move does not deal any damage directly yet and therefore does not have the ability to end the fight.

I believe that I'm refering to this one. In the project it was called "靴臭敗北事件" which means "defeated by boot stink". You may edit the project and put up a trigger somewhere to view this scene.

View attachment 1579173

Yes, that's right, I talked about it. It just seemed to me that you can somehow get poisoned during the battle. But it really doesn't seem to work very well

About the project. It looks like I didn't keep the original version of the translation. I very often edit something and add my scenes, so I had to urgently hide them.

Here is the link. To activate the scene, you need to go south of the castle and find socks there. As soon as you touch them, a new scene will appear. Do not touch the torch east of the socks, this will activate my scenes (however, you can watch them if you want, but I think they will discourage you from playing such games)

ATTENTION! If you are going to play new scenes, then use copies of the save, since I have added several new variables, they can affect the save

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Not that I want you to see the new scenes, b-baka!
(they will really break your saves, so I needed to warn you about that)

Edit2: Get bug in opened doors in classic roots. Already uploading a new version to Mega

Edit3:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: akuuuu4
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes