RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Spandau

Mar 8, 2019
i run on windows
I think that you run either on windows or on wsl, and they don't really like paths in non-English language, so if they are, then they are almost certainly a problem.

if not, then maybe the error code would help us a little

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
defeating her? How? Please help
Try to defend yourself in battle. a simple mini-game will pop up, in which you must first hit the white surface with a shield, then a quadrangle along the border. If you do this successfully, damage her. Conduct several successful attacks - defeat her. Of course, she can do some tricky moves after 30% health

Under certain conditions - an excavated hole in the west and a humiliated combat master - you will have a new option when talking to her in the tent. this launches another new scene, although I have not been able to open three more yet, I think they open somewhere before the victory

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
*this is my second post, I hope the spoiler markup doesn't break*

Hello everyone! I hope, I don’t remember you for a sucky walkthrough of the previous version, since now I decided to go a little deeper and translate the game. Unfortunately, I know English very poorly, so I often used a translator when translating (and I also used the previous version from NNNovember (I do not claim authorship, I really translated a lot with it) (though I had to redo a little bit of the first root)).

It's morning already, and I want to sleep, so the translation is a little damp, but I'll try to drop a .trans file here someday, which is easy to edit and patch the game to correct grammar, or something like that. In fact, I wanted to make a walkthrough, but there was no translation, I had to make a translation. Someday I will do the walkthrough (although, as far as I understand, everything is pretty damp there, I managed to get stuck in the city, for example)

But I will say this - if you want to go through a new root - either get the hang of getting to the center with a shield (you will need to pump the level of a person further in the forest), or go to RPG Editor -> Tools -> Database -> Common Events -> at 8 and 9 functions copy the second line to position 4 and change the number there. Then it will be easier.

But I didn't find something from the first passage of a bunch of scenes, I think I'll have to climb the code to find out how they turn out.

In general, below I have a link to my crooked translation, if you have any suggestions for improvement, write, I can quickly patch the game and make it a little better. It will be cool if you find any error, tell me and I will fix it (I think I could have made mistakes somewhere and the game will crash)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Brianna is the best girl!

P.S. I'm now even already wondering what to write the walkthrough on...
Thank you for the translation. Why do the attack skills not work though?

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Thank you for the translation. Why do the attack skills not work though?
Ugh, I'm sorry, it turned out that there is some variable "last_move" in which the techniques were compared in Chinese. Now I have fixed it. I also translated the places associated with the new girl, translated most of the objects in the code, so that it would be more convenient to navigate through it.

I also found a bug when, when copying a function, the variable remained the same. This caused the second scene to activate its own variable rather than the variable of the next scene, and only 2 defeat scenes out of 3 could be seen

Somewhere else (now I don't remember where) I also fixed a bug, which is related to the fact that the scene was skipped

I also had a problem with the availability of exactly two scenes. One, very good, is not activated at all (or so it seemed to me). The other is activated under some condition, which is available only when this event is executed. I am ashamed to change the code, which was not me, so in my opinion two scenes are not available (I may be wrong, you can check the code, these are the "BootsStinkyDeafeat" and "SocksSmellIncedent" scenes (in my translation)

Edit: Yes, I forgot to say thanks for what you said about the bug( Thank you!

Guys, could someone please help me?
How do you get these scenes?
As far as I remember, the first scene is executed during a night attack with a 30% chance (I did not check this fact, I just saw it in the code)

The second scene (IN MY OPINION I MAY BE WRONG) is not available in the original, I tried to fix it in my version and it is available as the third foot odor defeat scene

The third scene (IN MY OPINION I MAY BE WRONG) is not available since I just didn’t find the triggers that would activate it

The fourth scene (IN MY OPINION, I MAY BE WRONG) is not available in the same way, but you just need to get the variable 145 (it will be put at the end of this event itself, ironically) and have socks with you, and after you won and in the tent during the day talk to her, you have a second choice, which gives you this scene (I did not check this either, I just removed the second choice from the code)

Onyxzz

Jul 21, 2018
Ugh, I'm sorry, it turned out that there is some variable "last_move" in which the techniques were compared in Chinese. Now I have fixed it. I also translated the places associated with the new girl, translated most of the objects in the code, so that it would be more convenient to navigate through it.

I also found a bug when, when copying a function, the variable remained the same. This caused the second scene to activate its own variable rather than the variable of the next scene, and only 2 defeat scenes out of 3 could be seen

Somewhere else (now I don't remember where) I also fixed a bug, which is related to the fact that the scene was skipped

I also had a problem with the availability of exactly two scenes. One, very good, is not activated at all (or so it seemed to me). The other is activated under some condition, which is available only when this event is executed. I am ashamed to change the code, which was not me, so in my opinion two scenes are not available (I may be wrong, you can check the code, these are the "BootsStinkyDeafeat" and "SocksSmellIncedent" scenes (in my translation)

As far as I remember, the first scene is executed during a night attack with a 30% chance (I did not check this fact, I just saw it in the code)

The second scene (IN MY OPINION I MAY BE WRONG) is not available in the original, I tried to fix it in my version and it is available as the third foot odor defeat scene

The third scene (IN MY OPINION I MAY BE WRONG) is not available since I just didn’t find the triggers that would activate it

The fourth scene (IN MY OPINION, I MAY BE WRONG) is not available in the same way, but you just need to get the variable 145 (it will be put at the end of this event itself, ironically) and have socks with you, and after you won and in the tent during the day talk to her, you have a second choice, which gives you this scene (I did not check this either, I just removed the second choice from the code)
Really appreciate it man, thank you!

Carmine23

Dec 21, 2020
Try to defend yourself in battle. a simple mini-game will pop up, in which you must first hit the white surface with a shield, then a quadrangle along the border. If you do this successfully, damage her. Conduct several successful attacks - defeat her. Of course, she can do some tricky moves after 30% health

Under certain conditions - an excavated hole in the west and a humiliated combat master - you will have a new option when talking to her in the tent. this launches another new scene, although I have not been able to open three more yet, I think they open somewhere before the victory
I know the mini game, but when she reach a certain health she becomes invincible....

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
I know the mini game, but when she reach a certain health she becomes invincible....

True, if you have a weakness for smelly feet (it turns out after worshiping boots at night 3 times), then it has a very unpleasant ability if you lower health level to less than 30%. This is a classic trap of the author of this game, it is quite true. To overcome the stage when she presses your boots to your face, you need to resist. You will have to go through a rather intimidating QTE, but if you successfully break out, then you will have no debuffs on the attack, and you will finish it off without any problems.

It should also be said that every third move she defends herself, and if you attack at this time, she will acquaint you with her hips more closely (undoubtedly, this will delight you, but the health bar will not delight). I advise you to always defend yourself, because in this case your health hardly drops (I left with almost full health points sometimes)

If you reach level 10, you can take over 15% of the damage, and if you damage her when she raises the shield, she will lower it without problems, then you will finish off the remaining 15%. Quite a tricky trick that I did by accident.

Edit: In general, I can just give a version where these QTEs are slowed down, but this is already some kind of cheating, it's easier just to increase your attack through the save editor (I think 150 bonus points will be enough to take 80% of her health points, and 300 enough to bring her to her knees with one blow)

Carmine23

Dec 21, 2020

Get the variable 145? :0

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Get the variable 145? :0
Variables can be edited in the save editor, they are numbered. You can change the variable. But personally, I recommend that you just open the map editor, find the map as in the screenshot, go to the event that is located on the corner of the window and then delete the highlighted function. To be honest, now it seems to me that it was also broken, since the number is checked there as a boolean, which seems to be forbidden in Ruby and it will always return something incomprehensible

Edit:
In fact, maybe I'm doing a very bad thing by talking about it, maybe this was intended, and these scenes will open only in the future, and now I'm spoiling someone's surprise. So do it at your own risk.

Edit2:
I wonder if the developer himself comes in here, I would even try to just add these scenes in some logical way (again, I'm not saying that it is impossible to get to them, in fact, I just did not find a way there, this does not mean that it is not there)

Edit3:
It looks like it's really not very easy to fix by saving, I printed the variables to the console, they satisfy the condition, but the selection is hidden anyway

Last edited:

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Edit:
In fact, maybe I'm doing a very bad thing by talking about it, maybe this was intended, and these scenes will open only in the future, and now I'm spoiling someone's surprise. So do it at your own risk.
Nah, Bowei is just that bad of a coder, such bugs/broken code is kinda his thing, releasing 4 hotfixes practically within a day tells you how bad he is with bugs, maybe 1.4.4 manages to finally fix things, but if not, I'm glad you're way better at debugging than he is!

piepiepie

Jun 21, 2018
OK I know this is a dumb ass question, but how to you even fight the new Knight girl? Every time I select the combat option I get soft locked. I Have no skills to attack with, I can't pass my turn, I can't even run away. Even If I don't select the combat option I can't leave the menu; which in turn forces me to select the combat option. I have talked to the guy with the fighting the dummy and I have finished the whole in the wall. Like WTF?

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Variables can be edited in the save editor, they are numbered. You can change the variable. But personally, I recommend that you just open the map editor, find the map as in the screenshot, go to the event that is located on the corner of the window and then delete the highlighted function. To be honest, now it seems to me that it was also broken, since the number is checked there as a boolean, which seems to be forbidden in Ruby and it will always return something incomprehensible

Edit:

Edit2:
I wonder if the developer himself comes in here, I would even try to just add these scenes in some logical way (again, I'm not saying that it is impossible to get to them, in fact, I just did not find a way there, this does not mean that it is not there)

Edit3:
It looks like it's really not very easy to fix by saving, I printed the variables to the console, they satisfy the condition, but the selection is hidden anyway

Hah! I found! Now I really hate the script editor, because it forcibly inserts a line feed if the line length exceeds some value, and he does not care if this breaks the program

Code:
bool = "$game_party.item_number($data_items"
bool2 ="[9])<1 || $game_variables[145] > 0"
hide_choice(2, bool + bool2)
Edit:nwm, it just show it always, my bad

Nah, Bowei is just that bad of a coder, such bugs/broken code is kinda his thing, releasing 4 hotfixes practically within a day tells you how bad he is with bugs, maybe 1.4.4 manages to finally fix things, but if not, I'm glad you're way better at debugging than he is!
In fact, it is very difficult to write well in this engine. Once I tried to reproduce Tower of Trample in Java but failed over time. But the code is now clearly better than Scarlett's in the Tower of Trample.

OK I know this is a dumb ass question, but how to you even fight the new Knight girl? Every time I select the combat option I get soft locked. I Have no skills to attack with, I can't pass my turn, I can't even run away. Even If I don't select the combat option I can't leave the menu; which in turn forces me to select the combat option. I have talked to the guy with the fighting the dummy and I have finished the whole in the wall. Like WTF?
Isn't it true that you are using the version in which it works? It's just that, for example, it didn't work for me in the first version of the translation, and I fixed it in the second. That is, the attack is accompanied by a hit game, so it should be. If it does not appear, then this is almost certainly my version, and it is better to download a newer one. I'm sorry if this turns out to be the case

Last edited:
Reactions: inthef95zone

piepiepie

Jun 21, 2018
Hah! I found! Now I really hate the script editor, because it forcibly inserts a line feed if the line length exceeds some value, and he does not care if this breaks the program

Code:
bool = "$game_party.item_number($data_items"
bool2 ="[9])<1 || $game_variables[145] > 0"
hide_choice(2, bool + bool2)

In fact, it is very difficult to write well in this engine. Once I tried to reproduce Tower of Trample in Java but failed over time. But the code is now clearly better than Scarlett's in the Tower of Trample.

Isn't it true that you are using the version in which it works? It's just that, for example, it didn't work for me in the first version of the translation, and I fixed it in the second. That is, the attack is accompanied by a hit game, so it should be. If it does not appear, then this is almost certainly my version, and it is better to download a newer one. I'm sorry if this turns out to be the case
ahh ok I'll try that when I get back home. Thanks for the info

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
You're using an old save right? same shit happened to me, just start a new game and it'll work just fine

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes