RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
i know this wasn't supposed to be a masterpiece but damn this game kinda sucks, super repetitive dialogue, 1 fetish fulfilled and that's it, there's not even fights it's a tedious scene gallery there's no point in the story or gameplay.
If you love feet fetish like me, which is the most popular fetish, you'll like this game a lot. I like it a lot. But if you want another fetish, this game ain't for you that's all

Reactions: bazelgeuse

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
i know this wasn't supposed to be a masterpiece but damn this game kinda sucks, super repetitive dialogue, 1 fetish fulfilled and that's it, there's not even fights it's a tedious scene gallery there's no point in the story or gameplay.
Well that's cause the dialogue is original in chinese and aside from the first girl who's segment was translated by Koda, the rest is MTL until Koda eventually does the rest.

Jul 8, 2020
Am late, but if anyone can't figure out how to use Fappo's mtl, I mtl'd my own version. Quality is likely the same though, only did this for future development (trans++ file had to be made if I wanted to continue mtl'ing to any degree).

Reactions: dement

Carmine23

Dec 21, 2020
Am late, but if anyone can't figure out how to use Fappo's mtl, I mtl'd my own version. Quality is likely the same though, only did this for future development (trans++ file had to be made if I wanted to continue mtl'ing to any degree).
Mega
Sorry, can you tell me how to traslate games? I want to play in my language

Jul 8, 2020
Sorry, can you tell me how to traslate games? I want to play in my language
Use

Short guide:
1. Create a new project by clicking on the exe file
2. You can batch mtl, edit, etc. or manually translate by the subsections that the software creates
3. Patch the game you're currently trying to 'translate' by the big button at the top that kind of... looks like an arrow going out of a box? It's quite self-explanatory.

Notes:
- If patching rpgmaker, know at least the smallest amount of code. 'cause if the developer goes beyond basic rpgmaker limits (i.e. text nested in any amount of scripting), then you have to go through and do that yourself. Another thing would be to notice the text conventions that the game making software uses, notably in Hero under Heel: \n<NAME> \C[1 or 0] \I[asdasdjkj], etc.

It's not the most difficult thing once you get used to it.

Oh, and also, text wrapping is done by subsection. and use the replace function which is found in the search icon.

Carmine23

Dec 21, 2020
Use

Short guide:
1. Create a new project by clicking on the exe file
2. You can batch mtl, edit, etc. or manually translate by the subsections that the software creates
3. Patch the game you're currently trying to 'translate' by the big button at the top that kind of... looks like an arrow going out of a box? It's quite self-explanatory.

Notes:
- If patching rpgmaker, know at least the smallest amount of code. 'cause if the developer goes beyond basic rpgmaker limits (i.e. text nested in any amount of scripting), then you have to go through and do that yourself. Another thing would be to notice the text conventions that the game making software uses, notably in Hero under Heel: \n<NAME> \C[1 or 0] \I[asdasdjkj], etc.

It's not the most difficult thing once you get used to it.

Oh, and also, text wrapping is done by subsection. and use the replace function which is found in the search icon.
Sorry but i didn't understand anything...
How can i open hero under heel in Translator??? Because there is an error
Please, remember you are talking to a stupid beginner..

nameofthenone

Jan 12, 2020
Mega
Kinda late so I dunno if it's useful, but here's the file for edited Cecilia stuff. This time I did it in the column that hasn't been word wrapped yet (trying to edit the word wrapped one before took a lot more work than I thought and it seems like Translator++ can word wrap so I won't bother doing it in the other one lol). The edits for this one is probably more proper than the last one, no guarantees though. Also, if you can pass me the .trans file with the new character, I could probably edit hers too, though I dunno when I'll actually do it since my motivation for this game is dropping lol.

Last edited:

chronoa

Oct 22, 2019
if you are talking about the lost pet just accept it and walk outside. You should see the person who made the request at the uper right side of the building from the outside. If its the lost brother/son then you have to look in the church. (for the pet one i cant remember if t has to be at night or if it doesnt matter)

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes