RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Jul 8, 2020
If you have a doc containing the MTL and the original text, then I can edit it for you if you want. I've never translated before, but I do know Chinese natively. Generally, Chinese translate into English fairly well unlike Japanese, so I think I can just edit the really oddball parts.
This is a link to download the .trans file (using translator++ to edit through the mtl). I'd highly recommend using the software if you want to edit easier...

If not, here's also an excel type thing. But it's really bad (i.e. paragraphs are formatted as nothing. Such that if A [para] B, it comes out as AB)

* of note: If you see Alenia -> Koda V1, if you see Brianna -> V1.1.3, if you see Cecilia V1.2 (but this is quite obvious). Also don't be pressured to do anything, it's quite... playable as is I believe (to what extent however? Not too sure)

Reactions: nameofthenone

nameofthenone

Jan 12, 2020
This is a link to download the .trans file (using translator++ to edit through the mtl). I'd highly recommend using the software if you want to edit easier...

If not, here's also an excel type thing. But it's really bad (i.e. paragraphs are formatted as nothing. Such that if A [para] B, it comes out as AB)

Mega

* of note: If you see Alenia -> Koda V1, if you see Brianna -> V1.1.3, if you see Cecilia V1.2 (but this is quite obvious). Also don't be pressured to do anything, it's quite... playable as is I believe (to what extent however? Not too sure)
Thank you! Which columns should I edit or should I just duplicate a certain column and edit that way (using translator++)? I've never used the software before so I want to double check this before I edit it so I don't send it back in an weird, unusable format.

*After reading through some of it, the MTL is pretty understandable! It's mostly subject errors, incorrect verb forms, and a lot of incorrect capitalization after a comma but the intended meaning is ~usually~ there. And thank you for the concern!

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Is this game still ongoing? Last time I played, there was a thief girl and after you reach the point where she asks you to steal from the main building there was no other way to progress. Has it updated since then?

Jul 8, 2020
Thank you! Which columns should I edit or should I just duplicate a certain column and edit that way (using translator++)? I've never used the software before so I want to double check this before I edit it so I don't send it back in an weird, unusable format.

*After reading through some of it, the MTL is pretty understandable! It's mostly subject errors, incorrect verb forms, and a lot of incorrect capitalization after a comma but the intended meaning is ~usually~ there. And thank you for the concern!
Uhh, if you're only gonna do a few lines, doing it in a new column is preferred just for sake of clarity. But if you're planning to really go through the lines, doing it in the second last line (that is: the reallly long line of text for Cecilia content). If you want to edit Alenia / Brianna, preferably in a new column.

Just do it wherever tho, I could probably figure it out. Have a good one!

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
Is this game still ongoing? Last time I played, there was a thief girl and after you reach the point where she asks you to steal from the main building there was no other way to progress. Has it updated since then?
not for now, but the good point with koda taking years to release a new floor is that it gives a lot of time to bo to work on his projects like this game

Zoron121

Jul 14, 2019
Anyone know if the nun has an ending? I helped her get the younger bother and thats all I can find. Is that all there is for her?

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Anyone know if the nun has an ending? I helped her get the younger bother and thats all I can find. Is that all there is for her?
That's it for now. There'll probably be more in the future.

And btw, I find it absolutely crazy that the carpenter quest for Brianna has 3 different scenes based on your actions. Very surprising for a small side game.

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
how can i see this scene?
It's during the carpenter quest.

Either you have to warn the carpenter about the thief during the day, or you go tell the guard in his room (in the hotel) about the thief instead of going to the carpenter's house.

It's one or the other. I don't exactly remember which one it is though.

Edit: The third outcome is by stealing the carpenter's key yourself at night.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Damn, she gained 40 pounds on this pic, i don't want that.
I have this oddest sense of deja vu rn...

It's during the carpenter quest.

Either you have to warn the carpenter about the thief during the day, or you go tell the guard in his room (in the hotel) about the thief instead of going to the carpenter's house.

It's one or the other. I don't exactly remember which one it is though.

Edit: The third outcome is by stealing the carpenter's key yourself at night.
Thank you for the tips. I didn't see the warning the carpenter scene yet.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: _JSON and smellyz44

nameofthenone

Jan 12, 2020
Uhh, if you're only gonna do a few lines, doing it in a new column is preferred just for sake of clarity. But if you're planning to really go through the lines, doing it in the second last line (that is: the reallly long line of text for Cecilia content). If you want to edit Alenia / Brianna, preferably in a new column.

Just do it wherever tho, I could probably figure it out. Have a good one!
It took longer than I thought, but here's the edited file for Brianna's content.

I changed what I thought didn't make sense and fixed the most glaring grammar issues so hopefully it makes more sense now. At the very least, the translation for most lines should be fairly faithful to the original. But since I haven't played the game with the changes, I can't guarantee that the lines will flow nicely so please feel free to make any changes. I also only did it in one pass so some errors are probably still there (or made by me kek). Anyhow, if you have any question about the edits, let me know whenever!

As for Cecilia, it might be done in the next 1-2 weeks (?). Not sure though since I got some exams coming up. Until then!

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes