RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

DogStar

Feb 5, 2020
Oh that's old news. You can already find the translated content somewhere in this thread

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

DangleDing

Jan 31, 2019
That priestess is a huge improvement over Eliza imo. I played the last version with the rouge girl and she was something else <3

Thank you for the update *Downloading now*
when I try to launch the game it doesn't work I have the rpgVX ace installed do you know if I need anything else?

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
Chinese language maybe is creating problems, use Locale Emulator or similar apps to boot the game in chinese
For future references if anyone is having this problem, all you have to do is change the file name to an English name and the game should work fine. That's how I fixed it two updates ago

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
On the other hand, I just found out about these two scenes in a gallery for the game but I never actually figured out how to get them. Does anyone know?

Reactions: scotty23

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019

Dropping the google drive version of the new update too, as always you probably have to rename the game folder to remove the chinese characters before it will run properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hhhhhhshshsnz

Noone2882

May 3, 2021
The only thing I've got a problem with in this game is the lack of ability to replay the scenes.

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
i know this wasn't supposed to be a masterpiece but damn this game kinda sucks, super repetitive dialogue, 1 fetish fulfilled and that's it, there's not even fights it's a tedious scene gallery there's no point in the story or gameplay.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes