RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Charlo566

Oct 23, 2020
when i find the key and i go into the girls room if i interact with her shoes 3 times it gives me a scene but it errors and game closes. whats the scene and is anybody else having the same problem as i do?
Yes I have the same problem as you, but if you took the previous version of the game (1.0 instead of 1.3 or something like that), the thief will not be in the game but you will have all the interaction with the adventurer girl. You can find both version on Hemdomblog.

Reactions: hellwrestle

hellwrestle

Oct 30, 2020
Yes I have the same problem as you, but if you took the previous version of the game (1.0 instead of 1.3 or something like that), the thief will not be in the game but you will have all the interaction with the adventurer girl. You can find both version on Hemdomblog.
oh thank u very much for this info

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
wtf shes getting bigger after every scene, in 2 updates she'll be at jessica level wtf
This game needs it's own Jessica, perhaps a big butt Darkness-like crusader? Instead of being a raging masochist she could be a vain domme who enjoys making weak adventurers lick her out while being her cushion?

Thank you for your suggestion, Hemdom is my favorite eroge game site aside from F95Zone itself :)

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
View attachment 1448072
The only scene I didn't find(
me too...

EDIT: nvm, i found it. After she tells you to steal the carpenter treasure, go and warn the carpenter so he'll try to stop her personally at the corner of the village where brianna was but he won't find anyone. Then head back to the carpenter house and interact with him, brianna will be at bottom right of the village.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anmi
Jul 8, 2020
Oh God. I can mtl it again. But I suck ass ngl, and I don't have the time (nor the will) to go through the chinese dictionary to edit line by line, so it'll just be that alone.

Hopefully someone better does this, although I personally don't mind just the barebones structural part.

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Oh God. I can mtl it again. But I suck ass ngl, and I don't have the time (nor the will) to go through the chinese dictionary to edit line by line, so it'll just be that alone.

Hopefully someone better does this, although I personally don't mind just the barebones structural part.
Please do machine translation, you're our only hope (the last one was pretty good already)

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
Please do machine translation, you're our only hope (the last one was pretty good already)
Wait he is the guy who made the last one? It was pretty understandable. I tried translating it myself but i'm very bad and I ended up making a mess. However the update seems to be still unfinished, dunno what happened with brianna one but this one will likely be released in two parts. I believe we got just the first half

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
Welp, just like ToT, the nun is officially my favorite girl. She has the most animated scenes so far which is fitting. Kaori may tie or top Eliza though.

Jul 8, 2020

There you go.

What this is:
1. Alenia (v1) content is copied over from Koda work
2. Brianna (v1.1.3) content is like: 25% edited (with dictionary and everything), then absolute mtl nonsense
3. Cecilia (v1.2) content is all absolute mtl nonsense. And may not even work. There was one line that couldn't be parsed (as in: couldn't be copied over from the translation project into the game), but I couldn't find it manually, so hopefully that doesn't break anything (considering it's just a text line anyway)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
New update dropped, guys. Waiting for a translation from hemdoblog (i mean, hopefully)
I just love Hemdomblog. It's my favorite h game site after F95Zone :)

Mega
There you go.

What this is:
1. Alenia (v1) content is copied over from Koda work
2. Brianna (v1.1.3) content is like: 25% edited (with dictionary and everything), then absolute mtl nonsense
3. Cecilia (v1.2) content is all absolute mtl nonsense. And may not even work. There was one line that couldn't be parsed (as in: couldn't be copied over from the translation project into the game), but I couldn't find it manually, so hopefully that doesn't break anything (considering it's just a text line anyway)
Did you just translate the latest version already?

Jul 8, 2020
I just love Hemdomblog. It's my favorite h game site after F95Zone :)

Did you just translate the latest version already?
It's MTL, The hemdom blog 'translation' was my mtl version as well...

The specifics to the level of 'translation' is what I noted before. Koda mtl-edited v1, I mtl-edited part of v1.1.3, and just mtl for the rest. It burns my brain to use the dictionary and figure out what phrases mean logically. So I gave up partway through v1.1.3 ... I could just edit the mtl, but that feels a bit bad.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

The specifics to the level of 'translation' is what I noted before. Koda mtl-edited v1, I mtl-edited part of v1.1.3, and just mtl for the rest. It burns my brain to use the dictionary and figure out what phrases mean logically. So I gave up partway through v1.1.3 ... I could just edit the mtl, but that feels a bit bad.
Even if it's not a full human translation, I (And many others) thank you for your work :)

nameofthenone

Jan 12, 2020

If you have a doc containing the MTL and the original text, then I can edit it for you if you want. I've never translated before, but I do know Chinese natively. Generally, Chinese translate into English fairly well unlike Japanese, so I think I can just edit the really oddball parts.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes