RPGM Completed Hero Under Heel [v1.0] [Bo Wei]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
hey all , after fixing file corupt it seems now that its saying unabile to fine file Graphics/system/window i reinstaled but nothink any ideas ?

ps i instaled the transaltion too and nothink
i tryied with out transaltion too still nothink an ideas ?

And where are you trying to run the game?

If on Windows, you may have RPGX Ace broken.
If it's Linux then you need to look for another emulator (I run everything in a virtual machine, for example).
If you run it on Android through JoyPlay, it seems that this problem is not solved yet.

where is the tree ?
Go into the woods and walk to the bridge. Turn right above it, go around the river and pass to the right, above the river. There will be the right way. There will be a dried tree, it stands out strongly against the forest. What to activate the scene, you will need to come there at night after Fiona's victory. The indicator of Fiona's victory is Chris himself, who is sitting not far from the mayor's house grieving. If he's there, the scene is available to you

You are truly amazing, Honestly wish i started playing the game when u sent this, would of been so much easier
Thank you so much! I'm glad I helped at least someone

Reactions: WiredRM and made9

bruhh69420

Feb 16, 2021
Hi! Which area are we talking about? Such a problem can appear if you did not take the quest and went to the castle, there is indeed a black screen.

If not, can you tell me if it works for the Chinese version. If so, I'll see what I might have missed in the translation

Thanks in advance
The save i used is the one in which i had just finished the last mistress' quest, then i tried to go to the castle and there was the black screen. Now I'm able to access the new content, thank you!

Sep 24, 2017

If it's Linux then you need to look for another emulator (I run everything in a virtual machine, for example).
If you run it on Android through JoyPlay, it seems that this problem is not solved yet.

Go into the woods and walk to the bridge. Turn right above it, go around the river and pass to the right, above the river. There will be the right way. There will be a dried tree, it stands out strongly against the forest. What to activate the scene, you will need to come there at night after Fiona's victory. The indicator of Fiona's victory is Chris himself, who is sitting not far from the mayor's house grieving. If he's there, the scene is available to you

I had the same issue, I had to remove the Chinese characters from the folder name.

kazepios

Feb 1, 2021

I play on windows i played alot of games previes versions of hero and others
tho i didhnt play a chinese vesion before i instaled ( locale ) to play it i delete the chinese chars fron folder name and nothink same issue ( unable to find file graphicks/system/window )

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Hello!

i download the new update but whats the folder code
The code from the archive is just below the download link: eTD_4nR]F8pr9Nn2)2

It looks like you are downloading the original untranslated version. The translated one is just below, and it has no password. I can't guarantee that it's of the quality you expect, but I did my best

I play on windows i played alot of games previes versions of hero and others
tho i didhnt play a chinese vesion before i instaled ( locale ) to play it i delete the chinese chars fron folder name and nothink same issue ( unable to find file graphicks/system/window )
(WARNING: I am not the developer of the game engine, I am not the author of the game, my actions may not lead to success, in fact, exacerbate the problem)

1. I would see if old versions of this game are currently running. It's likely that it broke not too long ago. If it's running, it could still be an old version of the engine, but that's already unlikely.

2. This file really doesn't exist. It doesn't have to be. The game for some reason asks for it, although it is disabled in the code. Give water to the suffering: create a 1x1 picture and put it in the right place. Also, you can find the original in the RPGVX/Graphics/System folder (it's the engine folder, not the game, you had to install the engine, look where you put it) and shove it where you want it. You'll almost certainly need to do this several times for different pictures.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
are the quests hard. the walkthrough looking long damn it, i am so lazy to play it through for those few lewd scenes

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
where is the link to download the new update?
If you mean update 1.5.3 or earlier, the link is just above.

If version >1.5.3 appeared, it seems there was no link yet

are the quests hard. the walkthrough looking long damn it, i am so lazy to play it through for those few lewd scenes
In fact, most of this game is scenes. The quests are just a way to dilute those scenes, each one doesn't take more than 5 minutes to complete, and with the walkthrough can even be done in a minute.

The walkthrough is so big because I diluted it with excerpts from scenes I liked. It's not that big of a walkthrough either.

I rather think that the quests are not big enough. Why do I feel that way? To me, it seems pretty boring to watch a bunch of scenes in a row, you get used to it happening, and you lose interest. However, if it is some dessert on your table, you are much more willing to go through it, it will feel better.

There's also a problem that I've run into myself when creating scenes like this: the sense of dominance itself is lost. You just absorb scene after scene, knowing that there's not going to be a break. It's pretty boring to get what you want too quickly. In the end, the plot goes the way you want it to go, not the way the story goes. The main character is constantly satisfied and it's boring. The ideal for me was when the main character tries for a long time on something, but then a certain girl comes along and breaks it all in an instant. I think it shows the essence of dominance in a very good way. I really didn't like doing a bunch of scenes in a row because of that, you didn't do anything, and you didn't lose anything from the defeat. However, if you were trying at something and it's ruined, there's some emotional damage. Would dominance be dominating if you didn't do anything anyway? It's more of a humiliation of the newcomers than a dominance.

That is, domination by demeaning your abilities as an adventurer (for example) is based on the fact that you are sure that you are a good adventurer, but you get your face rubbed in the fact that you are actually bad. It breaks your brain, I think, that's the humiliation. But if you are bad as it is, where is the humiliation?) You have to convince the person playing the game that their character is good before you break it

Yeah, yeah, I'm dumb and why would I write a huge post to respond to something I didn't need an answer to in the first place.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

kazepios

Feb 1, 2021
Hello!

The code from the archive is just below the download link: eTD_4nR]F8pr9Nn2)2

It looks like you are downloading the original untranslated version. The translated one is just below, and it has no password. I can't guarantee that it's of the quality you expect, but I did my best

(WARNING: I am not the developer of the game engine, I am not the author of the game, my actions may not lead to success, in fact, exacerbate the problem)

1. I would see if old versions of this game are currently running. It's likely that it broke not too long ago. If it's running, it could still be an old version of the engine, but that's already unlikely.

2. This file really doesn't exist. It doesn't have to be. The game for some reason asks for it, although it is disabled in the code. Give water to the suffering: create a 1x1 picture and put it in the right place. Also, you can find the original in the RPGVX/Graphics/System folder (it's the engine folder, not the game, you had to install the engine, look where you put it) and shove it where you want it. You'll almost certainly need to do this several times for different pictures.
First of all thank you for trying to help me
i did what you said and is still saying that
first is missing the imagine
then the audio then the titles i dont know what to do its like a lot of files are mising for some reason and i downloaded it alike alot of times

EDIT problem solves lookis like i didhnt had downloaded the RPGX Ace think so i donwloaded and it runs so thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: fvlaenix

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Hello, everyone!

The save i used is the one in which i had just finished the last mistress' quest, then i tried to go to the castle and there was the black screen. Now I'm able to access the new content, thank you!
I still haven't had time to see what kind of black screen might be showing up there. And now I looked, it's just a bug (or this scene was deliberately hidden, I hope I didn't corrupt anything Bo).

I decided to fix it. But it's kind of boring to just release a fix, so I decided to rework the game a little bit.

Bottom line:
1. fixed the bug with the dark screen. Now there is the scene you want, which previously was not available. This is the same scene with the gold that I mentioned in the walkthrough. Careful, it leads to a black flag.
2. special thanks to NNNovember and nameofthenone. I finally got around to finally translating the Aleine, Brianna, Cecillia parts to an acceptable level. I fixed a few bugs and now it seems to be successfully translated.
3. Doris is now brought to a slightly below average level. I rewrote most of the dialogues with her
4. Elaine is translated completely and quite well in my humble opinion. I've rewritten all the dialogues, she now smells much more strongly and I've been able to apply all my "Female Dominant" vocabulary
5. I unlocked 2-3 effects (in one scene it's sweat clouds, somewhere the smell effect) in the scenes with Fiona, which I myself inadvertently blocked when translating.

I think that if you have a complaint about the way the translation is done, you can write to me (for example, you have a word out of screen, or you understand that a phrase is wrong). It's just that I don't know how many more versions I can translate, I'd like to leave behind at least some small stable translation that will be correct for the first N goddesses. If anything, my .trans file is always in my folders right in the root, and it's extremely easy to use. Maybe someday I'll make my Java script, with which I translate, publicly available, but for now it's too rough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
Is there a way to make the textbox transparent? The game's window is already super small but the text box nearly covers the entire scenes.

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
anyone know how to trigger the gold scene?
You need to start the very first quest with Chris (you don't have to start it, the scene will activate without it, but you definitely can't complete it). Then go to the castle, which is located in the city. The town is above the forest and the forest is to the right of the village. Instead of the castle you will see the scene

Is there a way to make the textbox transparent? The game's window is already super small but the text box nearly covers the entire scenes.
If you want to, ahem, get a better look at the scene, just press the "Q" key and the text window will be hidden

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
Hello again, here is the useless fvlaenix!

I decided to do my useless translation again, since a lot of people had problems with the installation. Now I took into account the mistakes of previous translations and sat with a dictionary, translating first from Chinese to my language, then to English. Quite a lot was translated directly through the translator quite accurately, but I had to change quite a lot. However, the translator for obvious reasons I took my own, just recopying DeepL and training it (translator+ translators give a pretty poor translation).

The second problem that people who translated everything through translator+ had already encountered was that Bo had hardcoded the attack and guard, and it didn't work for Elaine. Now he made things much worse - now he calls functions with Chinese names (and we'll translate them). Thus missing almost a quarter of the content, effects and so on.

Bottom line: I gave up my mod (because it turned out that very few people liked it) and tried to do the translation by hand. Again, I don't rule out errors. Especially if these translation errors (the first night of translation I thought Fiona futa because I mixed up the Chinese articles, came out pretty juicy)

Again, I warn you, I'm new to Chinese and far from proficient in English. Careful, I might even make semantic mistakes in translation

Let's talk a little bit about walkthrough. I'm going to have to answer that question anyway

Save:

Here the preservation after defeating Elaine is provided. You are standing right in front of new content

Edit: 1.5.3 beat me by 3 minutes, so I have an outdated but translated version

Edit2: Never mind, I've already translated that version as well. There seem to be a couple of holes closed there now. But I haven't tested this version to see if it works.

the translation gives me a virus warning, is it just a false positive?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes