♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I was hoping for a proper high fantasy rpg before i entered this thread, but now i'm not entirely sure what i'm even looking at.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I have played and there is no ntr, unfortunately. These guys have a fetish for complaining(without even playing), that's for sure. There are 5 mcs, 3 women and 2 men, and only 3 of them are playable for now and none of them even meet each other. I think dumbness ntr'ed these guys brains.
There are clearly multiple protagonists in this game, with multiple people fucking other people. My post mentioned it's either Multiple protags OR sharing/NTR. AS YOU INDICATE there are multiple protags, so my post was completely accurate unless you MISUNDERSTAND the usage of "EITHER . . . OR."

tbh I don't care if it's NTR/sharing or multiple protags, I just believe the tags should be accurate. THEY ARE NOT. Many will claim multiple protags having sex with NOT THE MAIN Protag is NTR. I don't agree, but the tags are there for a reason: to communicate the kinds of fetishes in the game. People that dislike NTR tend to also dislike multiple male protags having sex with women they desire. I am not among them, but I recognize the need to provide accurate tags.

And while we're at, this is not a v1.0 game; it is at best a demo with tons of placeholders since there is so little actual content.

Last edited:

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Ok, so i saw a new game. It's fantasy. Nice. It's in a HoMM setting. That's unique. The women look good. Getting better. So i checked it out.

Now, i don't like to be too harsh on new projects, but this game desperately needs a few things in my opinion.

First, a writer. I can get over the grammar mistakes and the strange sentences, but the renders honestly look better without the dialogue. Example:

woman - I want to thank you as a woman, if you know what i mean.
MC - i know, but i rather fuck your daughter.
woman - oh, ok.
daughter - i heard i have to fuck you.
MC - that's right.

And the daughter says nothing more in the scene.

Second, a bit of direction. There are menu basics for a much bigger game, but i can't imagine building a HoMM in renpy to be easy, but i'm also no professional so anyone else can correct me on this. My main concern is what has been mentioned before me: 5 MCs in the menu, 3 of them has a scene in this demo and they mentioned 7-8 kingdoms and factions already in a 5 minute long first release.
There are too much back story and too little back story at the same time.

And last but not least, a bit better set ups, or just go for a casual sandbox style. Spoiler ahead, but the current 3 scenes literally are: 1. i save you, i fuck your daughter. 2. i'm home, let's fuck. and 3. the first one gets a BJ as a reward. I like smaller scale games that get to the scenes quickly, but for me this is just too dry.

Again, i don't want to be too harsh, and a HoMM campaign with some sex could be great, but as it stands this demo showed very few good points, a bunch of bad ones and nothing memorable yet.

myself

Sep 21, 2017
sp i wpmder dp we have to upgrade the female chars like in heroes of might and magic? and do they have tiers? :p

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Multiprotagonism I think it is interesting regardless of other tags, but it will depend on the accumulation / conflict / tension that the stories will be able to trigger and also on the quality of the animated scenes and development timing.
For now, I put it on my list to be evaluated.

Thanks for the game and good luck.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
there are 5 MC and they don't seem to meet yet, not to mention they gonna be love interests to each other

Its like 5 MC in 5 different countries fucking random ppl, suddenly users on the forum just magically jump into conclusion this game is NTR. What the actual fuck.

EVEN if this is NTR, if you dont like NTR games, why comment. Do you see harem haters go to all the harem games and say this game sucks it has a harem route? How can people just spread rumors about NTR without playing it or without any information about NTR. Why do we still allow this to happen?

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
can i see that hot angel female gets fucked by that old fat guy? and not much into lesbian and furry stuff can i avoide certain kinks?