Gleiphnir

Jun 9, 2018
I think the easiest way to solve this is to be able to delete buyers. Where in the game would you like to be able to do that? At the panel or on the tablet.
considering that the tablet interface is already getting kinda cluttered, I reckon the panel would be the best option, especially as you don't have any overview over buyers in the tablet.

chill718

Apr 22, 2020
hey i am stuck at the level where you have to train she-hulk to be a cam model. I have been repeating the same removing the clothes option for more then ten times each yet nothing progresses further in the story. Am i missing something?
She hulk is a different type of personality, choose the wrong option that makes her dislike you and it will make her remove the clothing, then go back to being Mr. Nice guy after that progress

chill718

Apr 22, 2020
So, in order to rat out other inmates I need deadpool and wolverine on the tablet, but it's at the customer limit and all upgrade modules have been spent already, what do? ._.
This is a huge issue with game, you will have to start over. Knowing everything that you do so far you cant get back to that point in no time.

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Perhaps somebody allready answered and my English is too bad, so I didn't aunderstand. I'm allready day 34, I talked to stark and he told me that there is a plan. But I still cannot escape for the first time. Any Help für Dummies? Thanks in advance
Update I found out I first need all 8 Upgrades

Last edited:

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
She hulk is a different type of personality, choose the wrong option that makes her dislike you and it will make her remove the clothing, then go back to being Mr. Nice guy after that progress
If you need only the upgrade,use online save editor and search for "rat" you find a variable that defines the numbers of rat out change to 3 and you can shiv

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Not sure if I've reached the end of current available content or not.
Had Jenny and Tatsu together on cam and Tatsu says she needs a new camera but around 20 days have passed and nothing new. Been checking with Stark every night with update to Arc Reactor (same 20 days) and nothing new.
So have I reached the current end of this version, v0.3.2?

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Hi, I made now 21 times first training and allways told her who cares ….. still no success. Any suggestion for me .... that would be great
Update 28

Last edited:

Lunasmeow

Jul 22, 2017
Windows/Linux Mega link is broken - apparently the account that posted it is banned. I assume lots of downloads are going to be fucked...

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes