Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
Hi guys, does anyone have similar saves? I tried this one but it ends with an error message all the time. Or maybe these saves aren't working on the latest version?
Don't think it has every single scene, but I'm pretty confident I saved just at the start of (almost?) every non-repeatable scene at least, only saves for chapters 1-3 though, I'm waiting to play the new one, as it's basically a 0.1 all over again so not worth playing yet personally.

Edit: Just realized someone already responded, but I'll leave these here anyway in case it's of any help to anyone.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Kind of annoying the "jerk off" thing is supposed to be like a gallery but it only shows the one scene

BTX

Oct 7, 2017
You need to upgrade your tablet, hack the door at night, use the invisibility serum to go into the hall. Once you see the woman hologram in the hallway click on the panel next to here and search for buyers on that.
I've tried that and I keep getting this error message

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Looks like the artist changed (or they are hired someone else for few artworks?)

Honestly, i can't say i liked tho. Way too digital for my taste. (and older one was better overall)

Reactions: 0bright

justapervert

Jun 27, 2017
I simply wish the best, sadly the patrons support on the developer is thin.
I wish for new comers to experience waiting 2 weeks for a saint to arrive as did I.

Change-log:

- Added scene with Tatsu

- Added scene with Power girl

- Added scenes with Jenny

- Added cam site

- Added pocket device

- Added quest`s novigator in the notepad in pocket device

- Added money gift at the start of 0.4 version

- Bugs fixed

- Added scenes with Tatsu

- Added new locations

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'd say very bugged, when trying to access to bag during night and after clicking that vortex gives renpy errors and ignoring returns player to starting point, can access to bag normally at other times but no access to tablet then.

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
I simply wish the best, sadly the patrons support on the developer is thin.
I wish for new comers to experience waiting 2 weeks for a saint to arrive as did I.
Mega
Change-log:

- Added scene with Tatsu

- Added scene with Power girl

- Added scenes with Jenny

- Added cam site

- Added pocket device

- Added quest`s novigator in the notepad in pocket device

- Added money gift at the start of 0.4 version

- Bugs fixed

- Added scenes with Tatsu

- Added new locations
the so called scenes are just snippets no actual sex scenes but thank you for this captain :)

Reactions: justapervert

Jackblack55

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I'd say very bugged, when trying to access to bag during night and after clicking that vortex gives renpy errors and ignoring returns player to starting point, can access to bag normally at other times but no access to tablet then.
Can you send a pic of that error?

2.90 star(s) 37 Votes