lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
Yeah, sorry to disappoint you.
If you want I can recommend some games, but I need to know one thing. What kind of preggo content would you like?
Oh no, no need for that, i think i already have every translated/machine translated japanese preggo release in my folder (at least the ones until January 2022) - that being said, if you do know about another western game similar to Corrupted Kingdoms with pregnancy content, i would be quite thankful.

• Wow
Reactions: nsfwforredditt

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Nice game. I have a question, though. Are you gonna release your other translations here at some point or will most of it remain paywalled forever?

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
What does it mean "lightly edited MTL"? Is it good or bad this time?
Well, it was machine translated initially, but the uploader also made some corrections, probably to the most egregious instances of "poetry". So it's better than a straight MTL but won't be as good as quality manual translation.

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Well, it was machine translated initially, but the uploader also made some corrections, probably to the most egregious instances of "poetry". So it's better than a straight MTL but won't be as good as quality manual translation.
Yup, don't expect much. I got explicitly requested to make a quick MTL. Not much was edited.
Although it should be above the level of random MTLs on the internet.

May 5, 2022
Oh no, no need for that, i think i already have every translated/machine translated japanese preggo release in my folder (at least the ones until January 2022) - that being said, if you do know about another western game similar to Corrupted Kingdoms with pregnancy content, i would be quite thankful.
Oh sorry partner, most of games that I play are RPGM type such as Ideology on Friction.
I don't know so much about western game :(

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
While I like the voices, they kind of sound like they are either next to my ear or two rooms away :')

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
do scenes like the one in the 6'th preview change depending on who you choose to pay as? and is one character more submissive than the other or is it entirely dependent on how you play?

fyreant

Jun 19, 2022
I don't know about the slave content.
About the pregnancy, i guess it is only ending, when I went to the recollection room, I saw pregnancy only on ending.
Oh, and if i am not wrong the pregnancy here is only egg type.
God damn it. Thanks for saving me the effort.

There really needs to be a separate tag for tentacle/insect/egg-only impregnation content in a game...

Reactions: ThePregnancyMaster
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes