RPGM Abandoned Heroic Submission [v0.1] [CII]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0.0 mães no lago.png

Overview:
Heroic Submission is a game where I wanted it to be big, not repetitive, like fighting, puzzle and many choices between textual choices and action choices.
The game portrays the story of Sophya a young orphan who just turned 18 and because of the apocalyptic agency in which he works Sophya moves into Father Tom's house in the big city. that his mystical powers will not be more striking.​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-30
Release Date: 2021-01-30
Developer: CII
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1032100_03_Priest.abuse-05.png 1032083_04_MeetFute-05.png 1032077_01_metro.fall-01.png 1032074_00_intro.png

Last edited by a moderator:

pemoj

Feb 26, 2019
I want more info and screenshots before I try this. It looks promising, but there's not enough info yet
Don´t worry, you won´t miss too much. English could be better, the renders are very good, but right now I finished... all the content? in less than 5 minutes. In theory I had to do 3 missions, and I am not sure if I finished one of them. I think i finished the laundry mission, but when I tried to move to other room, bum! thanks for playing, wait for a new update, and bye bye. Perhaps I was unfortunate and I could do something else, but from my own experience, things are a bit confusing.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Barely above MTL in how badly it was written. I found myself having to re-read lines and translate what was being said multiple times.
The 'choices' don't actualy seem to matter much. They also pop up so quickly that more than once I had to reload a save to even see what it had chosen for me because I had hit enter to go to the next line and it selected twice and shoved forward the choice. Some of the choices seemed to pop up literally mid-text.
Then you get to the point with a three part quest. Pick up the books, the box, and the clothes and take the clothers to the laundry. Got the laundry. Found the box (beastiality scene). Couldn't touch a single book. Including the floating book in the second floor that you could walk right underneath. Touch the door, get a 'thanks for playing' message without warning and boot. Game's done, lol.

Currently it's a mess. I'm a fan of futa and corrution genres, so I might give a couple more versions a try. But I wouldn't recommend this to anyone in the current form. This thing needs a proofreader or five in the worst way.

Last edited:
Reactions: hr17 and tranqela

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
This is looks good but bad for me coz I don't have a PC, i cant play this game. Good luck for ur game anyway

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
The art looks good, but if the game is written in the same way the overview is, then it really needs someone to proofread it, or even a passage through DeepL. It won't bother me much, but some people will be angery at this almost MTL.
In any case, best of luck to the dev o/

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I don't know if the game will be any good, but the third picture...the short girl in the black dress, with black heels and pigtails looks amazing.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Can we somehow... not see the dicks of other futa characters? Something like toggle on/off option maybe? Or not seeing them at all at the very least. Then i would try the game. Otherwise i'll just leave from the thread peacefully before that facepalm person catches me.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote