4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Yeah, I'm on Windows, but everytime I press the ' key, the console command close :/
I guess you have switched the keys in the option menu? That doesn't work for me either. I left it in the standard assignment and changed the keyboard to English with the windows setup.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
By the way... we now have an overview over all the mods that are available for Enlits game. That might be quite handy if you are looking for a certain kind of mod:

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
By the way... we now have an overview over all mods that are available for Enlits game. That might be quite handy if you are looking for a certain kind of mod:
Yeah, I have already download them all yesterday, but thanks for the tips xD
I'll take a look in my keyboard config later to see what I did when looked at it before xD

Lord_of_Hentai

Oct 7, 2018
new version

Thanks for the bug reports, here is another round of bug fixes. I also brought back the old "Forest" map as "Battle." But unlike the old map, you now get reinforcements from your reserves! In addition, there is now a teleporter in the middle of map once you have defeated the entire enemy party. Note: this version is significantly harder than the previous.
Changelog:
- fixed bug where its possible loot temporary equipment (such as dildos) from defeated opponents
- fixed crush ('g' of null) (different cause than v5.081 fix)
- fixed rare crush when opening ally's equipment via dialogue ("K" of null)
- added warning for when modded dungeons is trying to place undefined props
- allies should participate in N-somes when initiated by player in safe zones
- removed "Village" zone from game, use the new "Town" zone instead
- added a link to the reddit mods page on main menu
- fixed bug where you can carry hostile unique units out of current zone
- Added a new "Battle" test map zone (the previous "Forest" map. NOTE: this map uses your party + reserves!)
- game will no longer save generated placement items (eg. from [builder_mode])

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
new version

Thanks for the bug reports, here is another round of bug fixes. I also brought back the old "Forest" map as "Battle." But unlike the old map, you now get reinforcements from your reserves! In addition, there is now a teleporter in the middle of map once you have defeated the entire enemy party. Note: this version is significantly harder than the previous.
Changelog:
- fixed bug where its possible loot temporary equipment (such as dildos) from defeated opponents
- Added a new "Battle" test map zone (the previous "Forest" map. NOTE: this map uses your party + reserves!)
my hero thank you

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
new version

Changelog:
are you the game make? If so is it normal(currently) for the game to slow down in the town and woods(for me it become really slow there)

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
are you the game make? If so is it normal(currently) for the game to slow down in the town and woods(for me it become really slow there)
No he isnt the maker of the game. And yes its probably because you pc isnt that good i lag a little bit on town but nothing special.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
No more kidna...err...giving Merchant-chan a tour of the safe zone?....Wait, that was a BUG? No way T_T

- game will no longer save generated placement items
No more loading to safe zones with traps-from-last-session every 2 steps from spawning a bunch of maids and corrupters? big fat YES! (y)

Funny way of spelling "threesomes", unless..... :sneaky: And now my watch begins.

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Would it be possible to have captured non-unique enemes be semi-permanent? I mean, have them still disappear when defeated, but they return to your reserves (injured list perhaps?) or something until you rest. It would also mean you could have a permanent harem for fun times without having to capture more enemies just because they can't withstand your tongue skills.

Hopefully down the line we'll also be able to set slaves to farming tasks, because right now it's like being at the very start of a Harvest Moon/Rune Factory game, having to do everything one tile at a time.

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
New cheats

Here are a couple of cheats implemented for v4.944:
[deep_pockets] -> refills ammo to full at every game frame; effectively, granting infinite ammo.

[init_player "UnitId"] -> initializes the player to a different unit. Mostly meant for modding but probably have a few different
uses too. For example, playing as a group of Goblins.

[init_target "UnitId"] -> same as previous, but initializes the unit the cursor is pointing at instead of being on the player. For example, converting one of your followers to a Goblin.

Old one

Thats how to use cheat

First, you must enable the in-game commands console under options (press ESC):

Then, when you press the ` key (located beneath ESC key, above TAB, and next to #1 in US-layout keyboards. You should see the console popping up:

Type something and press enter, you will probably get a “unknown input” message at lower right of the screen.

If you want to close the console, press ` key or ESC key.

Clear the console via enter, and you are now ready for the first command:

Type in [list_item_ids] without the []s (cant use “ “s because some commands use them) and press enter. If you did everything right, you should see this:

This isn’t a cheat by itself, but it is useful to modders or if you need to know the item uids for the actual cheats.

Similarly, there is [list_unit_ids] that list all unit uids instead of item uids.

Now, to use the actual cheats, you must first enable the cheat via a passcode. This code may change from version to version but for v4.94, it is simply [enable_cheats]. Type this in and press enter.

You should see “Cheats Enabled” on the lower right if you did everything correctly.

Here are the first group of cheats:

[give_item “ITEM_ID” AMT]

ITEM_ID is a item uid that must be enclosed in “ ”s. AMT is how many of that item to give.

For example, if you want a futa potion. First, you need to know what the uid for futa potion is. You can look it up via [list_item_ids]:

Then, you type in console [give_item “futa_potion”]. Notice the space “ “ in between give_item and “futa_potion”.

After you press enter, you should see “Placed 1 “futa_potion” into inventory”. If you open the inventory to check, it should indeed be there.

If you want to give multiple item once, press space after “futa_potion” and enter a number:

If you did everything right, you should see another message and you have 9001 more “futa_potions” in the inventory.

Next up is giving exp. This command is in the form of [give_exp AMT]. For example:

This command is a little special because sometimes you want to give exp to your allies instead of yourself.To do that, first go near an ally and move the cursor on them. You should see the “Talk to …” prompt. Then type [give_exp 1234] as usual and press enter. This time, the message should say “Selected Unit Received 1234 exp.” Instead of “Received 1234 exp.”

Next up, we have [kill] and [refresh] commands. [kill] instantly kills nearby hostiles, and [refresh] fully heals you. Should be fairly straight forward.

Next group are the spawning enemy commands. They take in the following forms:

[spawn_enemy “UNIT_UID” AMT]

[spawn_friendly “UNIT_UID” AMT]

[spawn_wild “UNIT_UID” AMT]

The spawn_xxx are identical except they spawn units under different teams. Spawn_enemy spawns enemies. Spawn_friendly spawns unit that are friendly to you, but is not under your control. Spawn_wild spawns unit that are hostile to all except themselves.

Like [give_item], You may want to use [list_unit_ids] first to get an overview of all the UNIT_UIDS.

Let’s try this, point to an empty spot on ground and type:

And indeed, if you did everything right, you should have spawned 1 friendly “GOBLIN_FODDER” exactly at where your cursor is pointing at.

Let’s spice things up. Type in [spawn_wild “HUMAN_FARMER” 10] and watch the chaos unfold:

The poor goblin got massacred of course but I’m sure you can find more interesting use of [spawn_XXXs]

The final group of cheats gives special properties to the player. They are:

[iron_maiden]

[ko_queen]

[move_unseen]

[iron_maiden] makes you take 0 HP damage.

[ko_queen] makes any of your attacks insteadly knocks any unit it hit into the air and prones them

[move_unseen] makes you untargetable by the AI. For example, if you just want to watch, this is the command for you!

And that’s it for the first batch of cheat commands. There will probably be more coming, and feel free to leave suggestions on additional commands you want to see.

Cheats list:

[enable_cheats]

[give_item “ITEM_ID” AMOUNT]

[give_exp AMOUNT]

[kill]

[refresh]

[spawn_enemy “UNIT_ID” AMOUNT]

[spawn_wild “UNIT_ID” AMOUNT]

[spawn_friendly “UNIT_ID” AMOUNT]

[move_unseen]

[iron_maiden]

[ko_queen]

P.S. There is an additional command [enable_zone “ZONE_ID”] but it doesn't work well because some ZONE_ID contains spaces. “Goblin Lair”, for example. The current parser is not powerful enough to handle spaces in ids. I leave this here because you might find it useful for testing custom dungeons.
Thank you! but it seems none of them work in the current version
Is there a quick work around for any of it? At best I tried changing occurance and price for item_data.json but that doesnt help much

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
did you do enable_cheats before typing those cheats and give_item and give_lewds cheat works on this version but idk for the other cheats
I didn't do enable cheats but now I did and it worked. Thank you! I did try give_lewds but that didn't work unfortunately

Kaumat

Dec 3, 2018
On the latest version, entering the Woods or the Goblin Camp produces the error message "Failed to generate dungeon. Too many tries." After that's displayed, the party's left wandering around a completely empty map (even the ground/floor is blank).

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
Does anyone know if I can play this game using a Nvidia GeForce 9600GT 1GB 256bits? I was using a Radeon R7 240 2GB 128bits and I could run the game, but that card burned out xD
So I'm hoping if there's a way to play with that Nvidia card, cuz it's the only one left and I'm broke af lmfao

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
Does anyone know if I can play this game using a Nvidia GeForce 9600GT 1GB 256bits? I was using a Radeon R7 240 2GB 128bits and I could run the game, but that card burned out xD
So I'm hoping if there's a way to play with that Nvidia card, cuz it's the only one left and I'm broke af lmfao
I can play it fine on an Intel HD 4000, I have since upgraded due to fps drops but you should be fine

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes