4.20 star(s) 15 Votes
Apr 13, 2023
It reminded me.
Do, by any chance, anyone know how I can set K-Library Extension mod's default option values?
I'm so sick of changing half of its options each time I run the game.
Either I've successfully failed to find where can I set needed values in advance - or for some reason it bugged (i. e. is not saving anything) for me.

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Has anyone asked Enlit if he'd be willing to sell the source to this game?
I wonder what you want this code for? If you just want to tweak a couple of hardcoded variables or make some small changes for yourself (not officially publish the new game version) you can grab the game code from resources/app.asar (use 7zip to open it, also to package it back if you make some changes). Since some last versions the code comes obfuscated, so one would need to do quite some work before it will be in editable state. But I (without good knowledge of JS) eventually managed to fix a couple of bugs in v0.51 for myself so that restraints are handled more consistently.

Apr 13, 2023
(use 7zip to open it, also to package it back if you make some changes)
Unless something changed really drastically over the course of last six months, 7zip will demand specific plugin for handling .asar files.
If you just want to tweak a couple of hardcoded variables
I'm almost 100% certain that at least some hardcoded variables are hardcoded elsewhere OR changes will not be respected until some very specific save file cleanup process.
Unfortunately, debugging this stuff is well beyond my capabilities.
Still, the game is good "as is" and excellent with some mods and some custom monsters/locations modded in in conventional manner, so I'm OK with that...

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
How do you change your own character's hair color? ?w?
You know that panel, where you change your appearance with sliders? There's a color customisation tab right next to it. It's literally to the right of the first one.

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
Nope, don't see that panel. X3
Ahh! I see. So, the way you go about customising appearance in this game is through selecting an option in a dialog of a certain NPC. For yourself [player character] it's the tavern keeper, for your party members - it's their party dialogue. In the case of Karla (the tavern keeper) the option is named "Help me with a new look", in other cases it's something similar to "Customize Body Shape". Also the button that switches tabs is on the bottom of a panel.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Ahh! I see. So, the way you go about customising appearance in this game is through selecting an option in a dialog of a certain NPC. For yourself [player character] it's the tavern keeper, for your party members - it's their party dialogue. In the case of Karla (the tavern keeper) the option is named "Help me with a new look", in other cases it's something similar to "Customize Body Shape". Also the button that switches tabs is on the bottom of a panel.
Ik, I got dat, now how to rename party members? ?w?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I was really looking forward to this game such a shame...
Dude, read before you post any angst.
He intended to start development of HRT2 some time ago. At least that's what I remember from January/February postings on his Discord. Doubtful he will part with anything for HRT1.
Just go to their Discord and see what they're doing. HRT2 is in development, with most of the good stuff coming back.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes