4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Kakashitachi

Jan 4, 2023
i unzipped the mod in data folder of game but i don't know how to access it in the game. can someone explain to me with pictures if possible?

chanmyse

Sep 1, 2023
Hello everyone, I would like to know is there any
i unzipped the mod in data folder of game but i don't know how to access it in the game. can someone explain to me with pictures if possible?
You can just go new mod maps, type list_unit_ids, or list_item_ids to see the new mods

王昭烈

Nov 22, 2022
This is the most potential game I have ever seen. I also want to make some mod or animation that can be used in the game myself. What software and knowledge base do I need? I like this game very much.

Reactions: SurverX

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
This is the most potential game I have ever seen. I also want to make some mod or animation that can be used in the game myself. What software and knowledge base do I need? I like this game very much.
Hi. Yes, this is one of the best sex games, and it has a modding support.
The animations are made with Blender and than will be exported to .json files.
The best way to start modding for Enlit is to join his discort. There a a big modder community that is always willing to help you
Here is his discord invitation:

The disadvantage is, that this game (HRT) will not be updated by the developer. Maybe you should also have a look to Enlits new project (HR2): https://f95zone.to/threads/heroine-rumble-2-v0-13-enlit3d.167418/
It also use Blender as the tool for clothes, characters and animations.

Monke magic

Jul 14, 2023
I had to reset my laptop so all of my mods got wiped for this game, does anyone have the mod file that gives you the dark fairy boss's vine move manuals?

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I had to reset my laptop so all of my mods got wiped for this game, does anyone have the mod file that gives you the dark fairy boss's vine move manuals?
Have a look in the comment section of this Mod overview page, i think you should find it:

alexandru34

Mar 8, 2024
a question,i try many times to catch the boses,and i use the restrain chain,but wen i go out of dungeon not there ,why?

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
a question,i try many times to catch the boses,and i use the restrain chain,but wen i go out of dungeon not there ,why?
Well, that's because you can only catch non-unique enemies. Basically, if the unit dies and dissapears - you can catch it, otherwise - tough luck.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Well, that's because you can only catch non-unique enemies. Basically, if the unit dies and dissapears - you can catch it, otherwise - tough luck.
You would think it'd be easy to change that, given everything in the game is just json, but I can't find what differentiates a mob unit and a unique unit. Even unpacking the app/electron files doesn't reveal anything that I could find. Strange.

Apr 13, 2023
Do note that if you'll simply override old boss stats (with uniqueness) with new boss stats (without uniqueness = capturable), the game might occasionally start crashing at random.
Happened to me with mods which either tried to override goblins or just had their files from vanilla game included due to some oversight.
Make a completely new character entry with unique uid (and name, if possible) to avoid that. Or hope for the best.
Which, by extent, would probably mean separate level with separate level generation as I don't remember any convenient method of sticking new enemies into existing dungeons (except outrignt modifying vanilla game's files)...

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
hey guys,how do you install the mods for the game?for example like the mystery dungeon
Technically you just copy them into the data folder. Note: don't create additional subfolders, so that things like 000_eternal_dungeons_new go into data. Then they should automatically load when you run the game, you'll notice that during the loadscreen - it will now take longer and will blink the items from the mods you've installed. Some mods/enemies/items will immediately appear in your areas list/game content, some will need some conditions to unlock.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes