4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

B_Bluesky

Jun 17, 2020
Interesting, for me the game data is in C:\Users\*UserName*\AppData\Roaming\GameDemo and it doesn't contain a save file (and no settings either). Maybe it's because I was playing public build 0.51, not the latest one?
That's strange. I used the 0.51 one first and it was already using /TechDemo to saves...
If you can't find your save (not sure if that's what you mean), here's the only solution I can think of : go in game, save and write down the time. Open the \Roaming folder and do a search with the word "save". Compare the time in the "date modified" with the one noted previously and look for the [save] one that matches and in which folder it is. If you don't find anything, do the same search elsewhere... At this point, i don't know what else to do.

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Nah, I'm not looking for saves. One save is enough for me. And there is no rogue save file in whole AppData, I don't even have a folder named TechDemo at my system drive at all. I initially thought that it saves to windows registry (as some Unity games do) but checked that out and didn't find those (not that I've been looking too hard). But again, not a problem for me, I just mention that it might be different.

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
It s realy a shame that the creator can not end this game i like it very much. I try at time all heroine was i find to become in my party but i have a little trouble with INT and CHA for more points, then if the girls level up then the points for they have in my team become higher. Sorry my bad english but i hope you can understand me. So i try that i don t level up the girls was it make it evry difficult to me to become all girls in my team

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Can someone post upload some mods? Most mod pages on leverslab send you to dead links on reddit
Go on discord of Enlit3d, people reupload stuff there and you can easily get stuff you are looking for. Here it will be buried 10 times over.

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
This game is surprisingly fun if you change your gender to male and have custom girls following you into combat. Way more fun than I thought I would have, thats for sure. It, however, stops being fun when your rapier wont hit enemy goblins on its first swing, leading you and your team to be overwhelmed, and your partner girls get raped by goblins. Also, the stamina system really needs some tweaks. Its ridiculous to only be able to swing a greatsword TWO TIMES before running out of stamina and having to stand around for 5 seconds before you can attack again. Only fast swinging swords are viable.

Kakashitachi

Jan 4, 2023
i unzipped the mod in data folder of game but i don't know how to access it in the game. can someone explain to me with pictures if possible?

chanmyse

Sep 1, 2023
Hello everyone, I would like to know is there any
i unzipped the mod in data folder of game but i don't know how to access it in the game. can someone explain to me with pictures if possible?
You can just go new mod maps, type list_unit_ids, or list_item_ids to see the new mods

王昭烈

Nov 22, 2022
This is the most potential game I have ever seen. I also want to make some mod or animation that can be used in the game myself. What software and knowledge base do I need? I like this game very much.

Reactions: SurverX

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
This is the most potential game I have ever seen. I also want to make some mod or animation that can be used in the game myself. What software and knowledge base do I need? I like this game very much.
Hi. Yes, this is one of the best sex games, and it has a modding support.
The animations are made with Blender and than will be exported to .json files.
The best way to start modding for Enlit is to join his discort. There a a big modder community that is always willing to help you
Here is his discord invitation:

The disadvantage is, that this game (HRT) will not be updated by the developer. Maybe you should also have a look to Enlits new project (HR2): https://f95zone.to/threads/heroine-rumble-2-v0-13-enlit3d.167418/
It also use Blender as the tool for clothes, characters and animations.

Monke magic

Jul 14, 2023
I had to reset my laptop so all of my mods got wiped for this game, does anyone have the mod file that gives you the dark fairy boss's vine move manuals?

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I had to reset my laptop so all of my mods got wiped for this game, does anyone have the mod file that gives you the dark fairy boss's vine move manuals?
Have a look in the comment section of this Mod overview page, i think you should find it:

alexandru34

Mar 8, 2024
a question,i try many times to catch the boses,and i use the restrain chain,but wen i go out of dungeon not there ,why?

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
a question,i try many times to catch the boses,and i use the restrain chain,but wen i go out of dungeon not there ,why?
Well, that's because you can only catch non-unique enemies. Basically, if the unit dies and dissapears - you can catch it, otherwise - tough luck.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Well, that's because you can only catch non-unique enemies. Basically, if the unit dies and dissapears - you can catch it, otherwise - tough luck.
You would think it'd be easy to change that, given everything in the game is just json, but I can't find what differentiates a mob unit and a unique unit. Even unpacking the app/electron files doesn't reveal anything that I could find. Strange.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes