4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
I think the majority would vote the "3D game" genre almost always outperforms the other types of games out there.

I jumped to being an early supporter back when the original unnamed HRT appeared on this forum. It was disheartening when you announced that development was going to be postponed to work on a different project. I've come and gone from the supporter role a couple times and overall was never a huge fan of the cards & turn base mechanics. The new game works well enough, (mind the balancing issues :KEK:), but quickly got boring after a few runs.

If you're going to return to HRT and give it an overhaul with everything you've learned in the past couple years, count me back in.

I've spoken with other developers about the future of their games once or twice, and always mention the same thing:

Give players the freedom to customize, and we will play your game for ages.
Give players the tools to mod, and we will make your game immortal.
Good news, modding and customization already in-game.

As far as HRT RM is concerned, the plan is work on HRII first, to implement the action game combat system, grabs, AI and such. Then going to work on either CATC or brawler mode as an intermediary between HR2 and HRT RM to implement rpg elements, progression, and consequences, including stuff like "converting a boss" to your team. When that is done even the first version of HRT RM should be pretty good. All the games will be on the new engine and will share the majority of assets and mods.

To be fair, if you really think about it, progress on HRT RM has already began (and for some time already). HR2 didnt need an inventory system, shop system, equipment system, weaponry or magic, but those were implemented. I wonder why. ;)

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Hello everyone, question is there any other mods besides the loverslabe site or will there be Mods yet?
Yes, check reddit.com/r/enlit3dGames - some of those were moved to LoversLab but unfortunately most of them went into oblivion, but people around (including me) have copies of some of them left. Also I've posted 2 mods in this topic, skim it, maybe others did the same.

the king0

Oct 1, 2021
i have a problem with loading the mods
i installed the mods in "data" folder as the tutorial said but i have a problem
the error is looks like the mods folder don't have any "_FilesToLoad.json" or "_MapData.json"
i tried to edit one of "_FilesToLoad.json" but isn't work
some body can help me please?
and that mod i tried to fix is
Screenshot 2023-08-02 211334.png
sorry for my bad writing

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
But you can probably use these mods in this game
I don't think so. At least not easily. Most likely the skeletons on the models are different, so while hypothetically they can be converted between each other it's a very nontrivial task - i.e. requires making a completely new mod for this game using assets from the mod for that game. I think that even model/animation exporter to HRT is completely discontinued in newer Blender versions. So, most likely the animation storage format also has changed significantly.
There are ready mods with movesets for HRT though. So, unless you are specifically after those moves - you can use those mods to increase the diversity of interactions.

Monke magic

Jul 14, 2023
Is there any way to have multiple save files? I'd like to have one file where I'm overpowered and another where I can actually play the game or be weak

B_Bluesky

Jun 17, 2020
Is there any way to have multiple save files? I'd like to have one file where I'm overpowered and another where I can actually play the game or be weak
I had to search a bit to remember, but what you are looking for is in :
- C:\Users\*UserName*\AppData\Roaming\TechDemo -

[save] is the file you are looking for. Remove it and it will launch a new game and create a new one when you save. The game only loads the file named "save" and you can only have one named like that, so I advise you to create a folder where you will put your saves before renaming them (and also a shortcut to the /TechDemo folder location)
[settings] is just your in game option settings, you can leave it. Better than redo it with each new character :p

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
C:\Users\*UserName*\AppData\Roaming\TechDemo
Interesting, for me the game data is in C:\Users\*UserName*\AppData\Roaming\GameDemo and it doesn't contain a save file (and no settings either). Maybe it's because I was playing public build 0.51, not the latest one?

B_Bluesky

Jun 17, 2020
Interesting, for me the game data is in C:\Users\*UserName*\AppData\Roaming\GameDemo and it doesn't contain a save file (and no settings either). Maybe it's because I was playing public build 0.51, not the latest one?
That's strange. I used the 0.51 one first and it was already using /TechDemo to saves...
If you can't find your save (not sure if that's what you mean), here's the only solution I can think of : go in game, save and write down the time. Open the \Roaming folder and do a search with the word "save". Compare the time in the "date modified" with the one noted previously and look for the [save] one that matches and in which folder it is. If you don't find anything, do the same search elsewhere... At this point, i don't know what else to do.

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Nah, I'm not looking for saves. One save is enough for me. And there is no rogue save file in whole AppData, I don't even have a folder named TechDemo at my system drive at all. I initially thought that it saves to windows registry (as some Unity games do) but checked that out and didn't find those (not that I've been looking too hard). But again, not a problem for me, I just mention that it might be different.

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
It s realy a shame that the creator can not end this game i like it very much. I try at time all heroine was i find to become in my party but i have a little trouble with INT and CHA for more points, then if the girls level up then the points for they have in my team become higher. Sorry my bad english but i hope you can understand me. So i try that i don t level up the girls was it make it evry difficult to me to become all girls in my team

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Can someone post upload some mods? Most mod pages on leverslab send you to dead links on reddit
Go on discord of Enlit3d, people reupload stuff there and you can easily get stuff you are looking for. Here it will be buried 10 times over.

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
This game is surprisingly fun if you change your gender to male and have custom girls following you into combat. Way more fun than I thought I would have, thats for sure. It, however, stops being fun when your rapier wont hit enemy goblins on its first swing, leading you and your team to be overwhelmed, and your partner girls get raped by goblins. Also, the stamina system really needs some tweaks. Its ridiculous to only be able to swing a greatsword TWO TIMES before running out of stamina and having to stand around for 5 seconds before you can attack again. Only fast swinging swords are viable.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes