4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

ISo85

Oct 9, 2021
guys i have problem with Klib Extension Project i dont get mana bar and klib menu what i have to do any ideas?

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
guys i have problem with Klib Extension Project i dont get mana bar and klib menu what i have to do any ideas?
Hard to tell with so little information, but if I had to guess, I think you didn't copy over index.html (that loads klib) from the mod folder into the game archive. Other possibility is that you downloaded just the patch and not the archive containing the mod (its' name is redist7.zip) Also, check that your game version is 0.641, it may not work with earlier ones. Hope this helps, good luck.

ISo85

Oct 9, 2021
yes its 0.641, how to copy index.html and where to paste it bec if it must go in archive how am i suppose to do that

Luin

Jul 4, 2018
Well, assuming you already have 7-zip installed, you also need asar plugin to be able to open .asar files. I think installing it is as easy as just dropping a .dll into 7-zip's plugin directory (if memory serves me right). Just watch out where you getting this .dll from, get it from a trustworthy location. Now you will be able to work with .asar type archives. Next, go into resources folder (inside main game folder) and just unarchive the contents of redist7.zip (archive with the latest version of the mod) inside app.asar answering yes, when you are asked if you want to overwrite files. That's all. You can launch the game normally and the mod will load automatically.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
where can i download this asar plugin can u send me link or something cus i dont found it
Did you even Google it?

Check the install instructions in the readme.

ISo85

Oct 9, 2021
I have problem to reach this site but thankfully i downloaded node.js and fixed my problem ty anyway

manakinbeater

Aug 10, 2020
Ok, tested it and it looks like "Pokdun lvl.5-20", "Pokdun lvl.15-25" and "Pokdun lvl.20-35" are in proper state. "Swarm lvl.25-30" is just one hard level and I'd say it's far from finished.

Download here: (67Mb)

I hope I included all dependencies inside. But if something doesn't work (shows error in log) ping me, I'll be able to fix it quickly.

Tested on v0.51, but shouldn't be any problem running it with the latest version. It will most likely conflict with Eternal Mystery Dungeon and Mike W Desert Sands, so it's better to remove those mods before installing this one. It shouldn't cause any issues with the save game, just some items will go missing on start. However, this mod was balanced to start "from level 1". Those numbers after dungeon names are heroes levels those were designed for. Note that the mod is hard, just as Eternal Mystery Dungeon.

Credits: EterDecay (most of the stuff, I saw that a lot of his assets were made in cooperation with Enlit3d), Enlit3d, Mike W (at least Harpies, but most likely I've used something more), XCross, maybe someone more.
Ok so this is out of context, but I cannot run this game whatsoever, regardless of mods. Do you know much of this error and possibly able to find a workaround?

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
possibly able to find a workaround?
Restart the computer (sometimes helps with this specific game). Try downloading the game again (a fresh clean copy without modifications), extract into a different folder and try - to be sure that the game overall works for you. If it works fine, then it's an issue with some mods (or mods leftovers if you deleted those but somehow not fully) or code patches if you applied any.

PixelBuster

Aug 15, 2020
Is there a guide on how you can create your own Map ? Had multiple sad attempts with the inbuild Map Editor but i cant even increase the Map size and sometimes i cant place stuff despite the fact it should be placeable.

I really wanna try creating my own map (and high likely fail horrible and cry in a corner) but the ingame creator is like the hardest Boss in this game.

Reactions: eugeneloza

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Ok so this is out of context, but I cannot run this game whatsoever, regardless of mods. Do you know much of this error and possibly able to find a workaround?
I've had this long ago when I tried to play this from an overly-long directory... OR, from a directory that include symbols :rolleyes:

It worked fine the moment I put it in a simple, "D:\Games\RoG Heavens\" directory...

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
the pokemon mod seems to be missing some files so they won't load in properly (the load file and such) is there a fixed download with everything or have the mods just not updated the download link yet?

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
the pokemon mod seems to be missing some files so they won't load in properly (the load file and such) is there a fixed download with everything or have the mods just not updated the download link yet?
the MD mod on works fine for me

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
okay, nvm, IT USED TO WORK fine. Like on the first boot and that's about it.
Mystery Dungeon isn't working, on my machine, on version 0641.
I hope a fellow pervert will figure out what's wrong and make a patch for it

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Ok, tested it and it looks like "Pokdun lvl.5-20", "Pokdun lvl.15-25" and "Pokdun lvl.20-35" are in proper state. "Swarm lvl.25-30" is just one hard level and I'd say it's far from finished.

Download here: (67Mb)

I hope I included all dependencies inside. But if something doesn't work (shows error in log) ping me, I'll be able to fix it quickly.

Tested on v0.51, but shouldn't be any problem running it with the latest version. It will most likely conflict with Eternal Mystery Dungeon and Mike W Desert Sands, so it's better to remove those mods before installing this one. It shouldn't cause any issues with the save game, just some items will go missing on start. However, this mod was balanced to start "from level 1". Those numbers after dungeon names are heroes levels those were designed for. Note that the mod is hard, just as Eternal Mystery Dungeon.

Credits: EterDecay (most of the stuff, I saw that a lot of his assets were made in cooperation with Enlit3d), Enlit3d, Mike W (at least Harpies, but most likely I've used something more), XCross, maybe someone more.
Do you still have that mod?

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
enlit3d Luin it might be nothing.. and it might've been already reported.. but I noticed, while messing around when the game was stuck on "bodyMeshNAnim.json" that I could open the Patreon, discord, blog and mods links in the upper right corner.
Maybe it could help with finding the reason for the elusive bug? :unsure: Hope so! :)

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
Do you still have that mod?
Yes. I've tested it only with public version (0.51) but it virtually should work with the latest one too. New link:

But if the original mod didn't work for you, then the "upgraded one" most likely won't work either. Try to find the reason why it fails. E.g. try what I've written here:
Restart the computer (sometimes helps with this specific game). Try downloading the game again (a fresh clean copy without modifications), extract into a different folder and try - to be sure that the game overall works for you. If it works fine, then it's an issue with some mods (or mods leftovers if you deleted those but somehow not fully) or code patches if you applied any.
Mods can conflict between each other, and that one will most likely conflict with original MD mod, so having a clean copy of the game is even more important.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
But if the original mod didn't work for you, then the "upgraded one" most likely won't work either.
Nope, works just fine with yours. Thanks. I'm using this method.
On a side note, I kinda discovered a way to avoid the infamous "BodyMeshNAnim" loading error entirely. At least it works 100% of the time for me. You just start the game, let it expand to full screen. And here is the "trick" part: you quickly Alt+Tab out of it and minimize the game window. If you do this too late, you won't get past the bug. When it gets past the faulty part, (adds last batch of files to the queue) you can switch back to full screen mode. It loads without any errors after that.

Reactions: eugeneloza

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
eugeneloza Are you still working on the "upgraded" mystery dungeon mod or you'd consider it feature-complete? There's a lack of pokemon/xeno oriented content and you kinda have me wishing for more...

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
I'm not actively developing this mod right now. Trying to focus more time to working on my own game :) But I have some more ideas for the mod - as you may have noticed, there are some enemies models that are already done but not used in-game (Draco, Imp, SuperM2, ...), some species weren't featured as bosses. There were supposed to be at least two more dungeons (however, I think I've lost my scap of paper with those planned out, will have to reinvent the wheel). It's just that I'm not playing HRT at the time being.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DADDDAAA
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes