4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
hi i tried to modding this game but in the data folder
the mods folder there is not that I have to do?

kalimir

Dec 17, 2020
hi i tried to modding this game but in the data folder
the mods folder there is not that I have to do?
The data folder IS your mods folder.
Take a look at the excellent guide written by SurverX at

Godpleaseendme

Feb 7, 2021
What is the current model of this game I know it says its abandoned but I've been seeing higher versions of this game like v4.92 or something.
Also, any recommendations for mods?

DickMaster

Jul 12, 2017
Ok, so does anyone still happen to have the old gladiator arena mod?

I know that there's a combat arena mod from MikeW, but i don't think that's it. The arena mod i'm looking for featured gladiator armors aside from the arena map itself, and as far as i know it can't be found anymore because of old reddit posts for mods being dead/deleted and apparently all of the websites that allowed people to view deleted reddit posts got nuked at some point.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017

I know that there's a combat arena mod from MikeW, but i don't think that's it. The arena mod i'm looking for featured gladiator armors aside from the arena map itself, and as far as i know it can't be found anymore because of old reddit posts for mods being dead/deleted and apparently all of the websites that allowed people to view deleted reddit posts got nuked at some point.
Have you tried wayback machine?

Rdcbr2

May 18, 2020

Try this link from Surverx

Scroll down, there's still a lot of mods including the one you're looking for

DickMaster

Jul 12, 2017
Try this link from Surverx

Scroll down, there's still a lot of mods including the one you're looking for
Holy shit, i'm seriously an idiot, i already knew about both the thread you referred me to and those links bellow the mod overview, but i somehow managed to miss that one file while DL-ing stuff from there.

Huge props to you for the help bro.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SurverX and Rdcbr2

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
So in its current state and if I were to install some mods, is this game worth playing? I remember playing it ages ago when the early versions were dropped, it was alright but lacked content and had too much jank.

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
is this game worth playing?
It highly depends on your preferences. I didn't play 0.641 version, only the public one, but I see by screenshots it didn't advance too far from that - i.e. the game feels and looks rather unfinished. But if you can step over this issue and are here for the gameplay, not for content quality - it should be very playable and fun. With mods you can increase the amount of content greatly and gameplay diversity to some extent, but not its quality.

ishaiatien

Jun 29, 2020
Captured a bandit, how do I change their weapon and clothing?

And how do I stop the game from changing the model each time I reload?

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes