4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
What is one feature/mechanic in HRT that you enjoy the most?
What is one feature/mechanic in HRT that you hate the most?

Some previews for the future:

Temporary PP growth on self:

PP growth on opponents:

hitarmada

Jan 31, 2018
guess ill start,
the thing i loved: the 3d aspect and exploration
the thing i hated: clipping of the body in the props or even in the characters making the scenes looking terrible

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
guess ill start,
the thing i loved: the 3d aspect and exploration
the thing i hated: clipping of the body in the props or even in the characters making the scenes looking terrible
Sadly clipping is too hard to solve. Even AAA with their million $ budget can't solve it.

Reactions: hitarmada

elements55555

Oct 30, 2018
I like that you can fully customize your party members, changing what they look like and their equipment
I hate how you can't request certain "moves" from your enemies

Shining Tower

Nov 22, 2017
I like that each level has a specific theme. It makes it easier to pick and choose from what's offered.

I dislike that losing just teleports you back to town. It would be more enjoyable to be incapacitated and given a prompt to leave which doesn't obstruct the center of the screen. Either that, or getting captured and taken to the boss of the level.

Reactions: Kaysho

YHL

Jun 10, 2017

PP growth on opponents:

The thing I hated the most is that classic combat was the optimal way to play. H elements were there if you wanted to, but they didn't mesh well into gameplay that well, even though there were very interesting things like converting enemies through H, capturing and such. The horde nature of it at times was the biggest obstacle against H content in my opinion.

If there were better way to H enemies like if you weren't as targetable when H-ing an enemy, ignored, or if there were better ways to 1v1, I think that would be nice. I think more emphasis on stealth could help with that as you could sneak H an enemy.

Otherwise, I really like the potential of being captured in the middle of an enemy base, with devices and all, the potential of being gangbanged if caught by a group. I'd love these things to be enhanced like, if you lose or get too corrupted, this unit gets captured by enemies and gets corrupted over time so that, if you take too much time to rescue this unit, you might meet them as an enemy because of the corruption. Naturally, they would be more H oriented than combat oriented due to all the corruption.

I'd love to see trap H devices like wooden horses coming out of the ground.

Jackapp

May 31, 2017

PP growth on opponents:

I quite liked that the fucking grab attacks did H-Damage to both the attacker and defender

Reactions: Bonkksman

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018

PP growth on opponents:

I enjoyed the fact that the game was very modifiable, and that it allowed you to recruit enemies onto your side after a sexual encounter, supposedly due to you tearing their willpower to shreds. The capture system was also fun to use as well, considering the dungeon you take them to has a number of facilities to lock them to. With my affinity for putting others in helpless bondage, it's definitely something I like to see.

I do, however, have some issues.

1. You can't exactly tell whether or not an enemy will be converted. This is also an issue because you can't see their health bar either, which often leads to them dying before I can bring them to my side. A good compromise would be to have captured enemies in the dungeon unable to be killed. I would also like for there to be some form of indicator for the conversion chances.

2. Goblin boys don't get enough love. Beatdowns aren't exactly my cup of tea, and while tossing them in a pillory while having a male or futanari character allows for a fellatio animation, there aren't any other animations. It would be nice to let them share some animations with female models, if not all. The Gobussy needs to be thrashed.

I'm glad to know that you have plans for Heroine Rescue Team. It's been shut down for a while, so it's a good thing the mods were here to keep it alive.

Edit: Nevermind, these previews are for the new game he's working on. (Still holding out hope for Rescue Team updates!)

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
the fact that its a action game, not turn base,
turned base game is not bad, but being al llive action at the present time makes it look more alive and good, that what get me the most in the game :3

Reactions: YHL and SurverX

Kaysho

Mar 9, 2020
I like being caught and played with, before my teammates rescue me. All in all, the gameplay is solid.

I don´t like some of the punishment. It would be great if I could turn off some animations, or lower the chance to trigger them.
The devices need some more options. As dildos are use in grab animations, they should be possible in device animation, too.
A character in the pillory should be fucked, or spanked, that could include paddels, belts or canes (besides: a red butt after being spanked would be awesome).
There is much more potential in traps: tearing away armor, shackling the character, or put her in devices (e.g. cages).
That the PC and companions can be captured and need to be saved would be great, too.

Last edited:

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
It would be great if I could turn off some animations
Note that you can mod this thing, just change or add "moves": ["punish_beatdown"] to the units you want to have those - instead of animations or "generic group of animations" insert the ones you like, e.g. "moves": ["h_boob_fondle", "h_downed_fingering"]. This also would go if some units can't support some animations due to size difference or model body peculiarities.

Ekgooseto

Mar 19, 2019
+: Similar to HR1 almost all. The variety of enemys, moves, areas ..., the group and individualising management, the loot and exp system (a bit like diablo), the boss fights, mikew´s arena mod (aka the modding community) and many more

-: Sometimes the gang bang goblin levels. Too many attackers, to less victims

Double - : The "game over" teleport to the town. The earlier Versions dont have this feature. If you were "ko" thery, every H-Move brings you to cum and you were unable to escape a grab unless the ai made a "mistake" and chosse a Punish-Move. In this case you could escape to run to the portal to teleport back to town for example. So you were in the merci of the ai .. was an interesting gameplay, especially in boss fights

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
I enjoyed the fact that the game was very modifiable, and that it allowed you to recruit enemies onto your side after a sexual encounter, supposedly due to you tearing their willpower to shreds. The capture system was also fun to use as well, considering the dungeon you take them to has a number of facilities to lock them to. With my affinity for putting others in helpless bondage, it's definitely something I like to see.

I do, however, have some issues.

1. You can't exactly tell whether or not an enemy will be converted. This is also an issue because you can't see their health bar either, which often leads to them dying before I can bring them to my side. A good compromise would be to have captured enemies in the dungeon unable to be killed. I would also like for there to be some form of indicator for the conversion chances.

2. Goblin boys don't get enough love. Beatdowns aren't exactly my cup of tea, and while tossing them in a pillory while having a male or futanari character allows for a fellatio animation, there aren't any other animations. It would be nice to let them share some animations with female models, if not all. The Gobussy needs to be thrashed.

I'm glad to know that you have plans for Heroine Rescue Team. It's been shut down for a while, so it's a good thing the mods were here to keep it alive.

Edit: Nevermind, these previews are for the new game he's working on. (Still holding out hope for Rescue Team updates!)
Good news and bad news.

Bad news is that the old HRT (this version) is dead.
Good news is the new HRT on new engine is/will be alive.

thekill

Dec 9, 2018
Good news and bad news.

will it be turn based or not ?
ngl, id love to see it live action (not turn based), that was the bigest apeal and one ofthe bast game i ever played in years.

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
Good news and bad news.

Well, ain't this a treat? I did notice that Corrupted at the Core was a turn-based game, with a somewhat XCOM-esque movement system. The mechanics in that game is nice, but I would definitely prefer that the original third-person style of the HRT Classic remains on the new HRT.

Reactions: Ste Rix

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I think the majority would vote the "3D game" genre almost always outperforms the other types of games out there.

I jumped to being an early supporter back when the original unnamed HRT appeared on this forum. It was disheartening when you announced that development was going to be postponed to work on a different project. I've come and gone from the supporter role a couple times and overall was never a huge fan of the cards & turn base mechanics. The new game works well enough, (mind the balancing issues :KEK:), but quickly got boring after a few runs.

If you're going to return to HRT and give it an overhaul with everything you've learned in the past couple years, count me back in.

I've spoken with other developers about the future of their games once or twice, and always mention the same thing:

Give players the freedom to customize, and we will play your game for ages.
Give players the tools to mod, and we will make your game immortal.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes