4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
There male protagonist btw.
Kind of, yes, but only if you use the potion. Initially the protagonist is female, which is probably why the game was named like this (and why this thread doesn't have the male protagonist tag).
Edit: Well, now that you get the potion already at the start of a new game you could count it as "character creation", in that sense you would start as a male protagonist I guess.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Kind of, yes, but only if you use the potion. Initially the protagonist is female, which is probably why the game was named like this (and why this thread doesn't have the male protagonist tag).
Edit: Well, now that you get the potion already at the start of a new game you could count it as "character creation", in that sense you would start as a male protagonist I guess.
yeah , the problem ( for the moment) that there is not a lot of male armor, but with the advancement of the game design this should be solved (and there are the mod and their modder)

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
is it just me or has it becom harder to make them passout after sex and trigger the extra high exp?
yeah i mentioned this in previous page , is this a bug , you must waiting the next uptdate for correction , for now i recommended you play with previous uptdate

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
Fighting battle with me and one companion vs 50 bandits. Died due to H-moves. Black screen.

Spacemonk

Sep 19, 2018
happens whenever you leave the battle stage, and that's what happens when dying, but winning your fight has the same error.

DrNitezz

Apr 23, 2018
Hi Guys. I don't know why. I've tried to access the console command but nothing is appearing.
Here are the instructions:
1) Press (esc)
2) Press (`) key.
3) No text box or any way for me to type the codes in.

Am I missing something? Please help and thank you!

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
Yeah but dont worry their will be more males update in the futur im sure.

rearmost

Mar 18, 2018
Can't go full screen it either have gaps or go under task pannel and when wndowed i have this white line under in the bottom of the window. How to fix this? pls help

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes