4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
is it just me or has it becom harder to make them passout after sex and trigger the extra high exp?
yeah i mentioned this in previous page , is this a bug , you must waiting the next uptdate for correction , for now i recommended you play with previous uptdate

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
Fighting battle with me and one companion vs 50 bandits. Died due to H-moves. Black screen.

Spacemonk

Sep 19, 2018
happens whenever you leave the battle stage, and that's what happens when dying, but winning your fight has the same error.

DrNitezz

Apr 23, 2018
Hi Guys. I don't know why. I've tried to access the console command but nothing is appearing.
Here are the instructions:
1) Press (esc)
2) Press (`) key.
3) No text box or any way for me to type the codes in.

Am I missing something? Please help and thank you!

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
Kind of, yes, but only if you use the potion. Initially the protagonist is female, which is probably why the game was named like this (and why this thread doesn't have the male protagonist tag).
Edit: Well, now that you get the potion already at the start of a new game you could count it as "character creation", in that sense you would start as a male protagonist I guess.
Yeah but dont worry their will be more males update in the futur im sure.

rearmost

Mar 18, 2018
Can't go full screen it either have gaps or go under task pannel and when wndowed i have this white line under in the bottom of the window. How to fix this? pls help

Osakabe

Nov 16, 2017
Can't go full screen it either have gaps or go under task pannel and when wndowed i have this white line under in the bottom of the window. How to fix this? pls help
Enable auto hiding taskbar, in taskbar settings, while playing in fullscreen. That's what i was doing :D

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
This update has issues. Most of the time when I try to exit back to my tent it says there's a bug and I have to force close. Also, in battle it says defeated 0/1 and killing them doesn't change the amount. They keep respawning. This is among many functions that result in "you found a bug."

Last edited:

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Thank you! but it seems none of them work in the current version
Is there a quick work around for any of it? At best I tried changing occurance and price for item_data.json but that doesnt help much
None of these work for me, do they not work on the newest version anymore?

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Thank you! but it seems none of them work in the current version
Is there a quick work around for any of it? At best I tried changing occurance and price for item_data.json but that doesnt help much
Never mind I figured it out but now I'm trying spawn_wild "HUMAN FARMER" 10 and it says invalid UID. is there a list of UID's somewhere?

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes