4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Osakabe

Nov 16, 2017
Can't go full screen it either have gaps or go under task pannel and when wndowed i have this white line under in the bottom of the window. How to fix this? pls help
Enable auto hiding taskbar, in taskbar settings, while playing in fullscreen. That's what i was doing :D

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
This update has issues. Most of the time when I try to exit back to my tent it says there's a bug and I have to force close. Also, in battle it says defeated 0/1 and killing them doesn't change the amount. They keep respawning. This is among many functions that result in "you found a bug."

Last edited:

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Thank you! but it seems none of them work in the current version
Is there a quick work around for any of it? At best I tried changing occurance and price for item_data.json but that doesnt help much
None of these work for me, do they not work on the newest version anymore?

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Thank you! but it seems none of them work in the current version
Is there a quick work around for any of it? At best I tried changing occurance and price for item_data.json but that doesnt help much
Never mind I figured it out but now I'm trying spawn_wild "HUMAN FARMER" 10 and it says invalid UID. is there a list of UID's somewhere?

citrushavoc

Jun 21, 2017
I think you need to talk to the party member themself to get the customisation option.
They have only following options:
[Follow me] [You are Dismissed]
[Let me practice this move on you] [SHOW ME YO MOVES]
[See you later]
Nothing related to customization.

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
They have only following options:
[Follow me] [You are Dismissed]
[Let me practice this move on you] [SHOW ME YO MOVES]
[See you later]
Nothing related to customization.
The only ones that you can customise are the followers found in the dungeons. Not entirely sure why that is.

Reactions: hehaoxuan

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Never mind I figured it out but now I'm trying spawn_wild "HUMAN FARMER" 10 and it says invalid UID. is there a list of UID's somewhere?
"list_unit_ids" is what you're looking for. The only thing you missed was an underscore in the UID itself - has to be "HUMAN_FARMER" instead of "HUMAN FARMER".

On a separate note: did I simply not get the memo or were missions disabled/removed? I wany my pewpew pistol back :( ...and a set of divine battlegear, but that's for another day :whistle:

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Hi Guys. I don't know why. I've tried to access the console command but nothing is appearing.
Here are the instructions:
1) Press (esc)
2) Press (`) key.
3) No text box or any way for me to type the codes in.

Am I missing something? Please help and thank you!
are you enabled the command console ( last tab in esc menu)

Reactions: DrNitezz

adzull

May 9, 2017
1 question is possible to fuck female/male and not destroy the clothing? because i dont like always destroy the clothing xD

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes