4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
See the people who actually pay for his game, the patrons, might also sway the opinion of the developer.
Certain communities will actually branch out to speak with game devs like Enlit, and propose X amount of money for X feature to be added into the game.
I'm not calling anyone a sellout, it's perfectly reasonable. But the problem starts to arise when you have everyone's preferences crammed into one game with no options. You can avoid the futa, but if you're playing as a male in these latest releases, you can expect some undesired situations.

And yes,
Doesn't a new game always start as female, though? :unsure:
before Ludas and the "zombies" were added, there was zero males in the game, AFAIK.
The game is catered toward a female player, and when the next batch of animations come in, (ported from HR), it will be just as clear due to the amount of yuri content alone.

It's still an early game, I've been a patron for ten months now. I've watched it grow from very early on, and it's only now starting to come together. Big mods are going to start coming forward, dungeons, models, textures, etc. I'm even going to release my own dungeon... whenever I get around to finishing it. xD
(I plan to share it here too) :)

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
See the people who actually pay for his game, the patrons, might also sway the opinion of the developer.
Certain communities will actually branch out to speak with game devs like Enlit, and propose X amount of money for X feature to be added into the game.
I'm not calling anyone a sellout, it's perfectly reasonable. But the problem starts to arise when you have everyone's preferences crammed into one game with no options. You can avoid the futa, but if you're playing as a male in these latest releases, you can expect some undesired situations.

And yes,

before Ludas and the "zombies" were added, there was zero males in the game, AFAIK.
The game is catered toward a female player, and when the next batch of animations come in, (ported from HR), it will be just as clear due to the amount of yuri content alone.

It's still an early game, I've been a patron for ten months now. I've watched it grow from very early on, and it's only now starting to come together. Big mods are going to start coming forward, dungeons, models, textures, etc. I'm even going to release my own dungeon... whenever I get around to finishing it. xD
(I plan to share it here too) :)
Well when it gonna be released imma download and test it cuz i like new dungeon (like mystery dungeon with the recruitable pokemon)

Otakusan94

Sep 21, 2017
Can some body help me??? In my keyboard the (") is the same button used to open the console command. The problem is that it is also the buttom used to close said console command. Which means that when I try to use cheats that have "ID" in it, the CC ends up closing. I tried to change to button used to open the console command, in the controls panel, but that only changes the button used to opn and not the one to close. Could someone help me find a solution??? Thanks in advance.

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
Can some body help me??? In my keyboard the (") is the same button used to open the console command. The problem is that it is also the buttom used to close said console command. Which means that when I try to use cheats that have "ID" in it, the CC ends up closing. I tried to change to button used to open the console command, in the controls panel, but that only changes the button used to opn and not the one to close. Could someone help me find a solution??? Thanks in advance.

Change your keyboard setup to uk/us temporarily.

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
If you make a male character and get downed by another male or futa you are forced. I don't take issue with the gay content but I do wish that there was a toggle for any pairing someone may not like. He would have to change the losing condition, I don't think it's possible to lose without the sexual content, is it? To be frank I think he needs to overhaul the entire sexual part of the game anyway, it's too brief and erratic to really enjoy with far too many interruptions.
Anyone who is super against dick stuff to the point that it can possibly ruin the game for them (or make them "not like where the game is going" (like the guy I was talking about) due the very slim possibility of any further M/M stuff being added can simply keep the M/M ratio down by not playing as male or futa. Especially if dicks are a concern in the first place. Why add more to the mix? Just use the tools which were added to allow penetration. I mean, it is technically a game about rape, so I don't think it makes much sense to be precious about who's doing what to whom, but as females as possible is a solution for now. Perhaps later in order to preserve the basic effects, the creator could just add, like, an "S" for skip animation thing, so your meters still take damage without people who feel some type of way for whatever reason to avoid seeing it. I still don't get how a dick on a chick is any more or less appealing than a dick on a dude (a dick is a dick to me..), so I never get when people want to avoid M/M but not M/Futa or whatever. Maybe it's just about "gay"? I dunno. But I digress.

A skip would be a good compromise to still allow the depletion of meters and maintain core difficulties for people who are against dicks on dudes, and also just for people who happened to have been knocked down one too many times and are sick of seeing animations and want to get on with the task at hand.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
A skip would be a good compromise to still allow the depletion of meters and maintain core difficulties for people who are against dicks on dudes, and also just for people who happened to have been knocked down one too many times and are sick of seeing animations and want to get on with the task at hand.
A skip defeats one of the integral features of the game though. If you get knocked out, or are not leveled enough for a level, you are punished, visually lol.
I think Enlit just needs to flesh out all of the male ids, and have an optional setting which disallows them from starting any animations with the same ids.

Something like:
[x] - allow F/F
[x] - allow M/F
[ ] - allow M/M
somewhere in the options would be a good example.
Just a matter of how hard it would be to code in.

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
A skip defeats one of the integral features of the game though. If you get knocked out, or are not leveled enough for a level, you are punished, visually lol.
I think Enlit just needs to flesh out all of the male ids, and have an optional setting which disallows them from starting any animations with the same ids.

Something like:
[x] - allow F/F
[x] - allow M/F
[ ] - allow M/M
But doesn't that then get rid of the punishment factor by making it okay to get knocked out by certain enemies, if keeping the integral features is something of concern? I think if people want to talk about eliminating M/M, rendering a certain portion of the game void, then they can't really also afford to care about purity of the game (or impurity??). It just doesn't mesh. It's why I suggested a skip instead. Still get damaged, but can avoid seeing the process.

Or maybe I guess allow people to keep male enemies from spawning altogether with no M/M selected, and it replaces them with females or futas. I don't know. Being okay with dicks on chicks but not on dudes isn't my struggle luckily. Haha

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I still don't get how a dick on a chick is any more or less appealing than a dick on a dude (a dick is a dick to me..), so I never get when people want to avoid M/M but not M/Futa or whatever.
It's called a "fetish" and if you don't share it you're not supposed to "get it". This is a moot argument, males were just a side addition at best, there will be no skip option of that I'm certain as the intended design from the outset was to be that of playing a female/futa. It's a shame too because if he were to somehow allow the disabling of pairings then this game could appeal to everyone, gay, straight, or bi.

Anyway, here's a hotfix from to the dude leaking on 8ch.
v5.0841
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
just mean that this needs a gay tag.
also having male or female only dungeons would be a good solution

also how do i get more, from these gender chance potions?
(want to turn my futa back to full girl)

Last edited:
Nov 5, 2018
Something like:
[x] - allow F/F
[x] - allow M/F
[ ] - allow M/M
The new system allows the characters to "summon" things.
In a "M/M disabled game", males could summon a female slave or a succubus to fuck other males while the aggressor stares/laughs/faps or whatever

toucansavior

Jun 30, 2018
just mean that this needs a gay tag.
also having male or female only dungeons would be a good solution

also how do i get more, from these gender chance potions?
(want to turn my futa back to full girl)
theres a yuri potion at the mall if you have modding mall mod or you can get it at town at a hidden npc
behind the tavern theres a hidden area

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
theres a yuri potion at the mall if you have modding mall mod or you can get it at town at a hidden npc
behind the tavern theres a hidden area
When facing the tavern girl, go to the left of her and go through some bushes on the right to a demon girl - she can also convert prisoners to party members

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
It's called a "fetish" and if you don't share it you're not supposed to "get it". This is a moot argument, males were just a side addition at best, there will be no skip option of that I'm certain as the intended design from the outset was to be that of playing a female/futa. It's a shame too because if he were to somehow allow the disabling of pairings then this game could appeal to everyone, gay, straight, or bi.
Yeah I'm kinda aware of what a fetish is and my exact point was that I don't get it and so I can't relate to how basically any game with a hint of M/M but also futas end up being treated like that (or just M/M at all tbh. Even gay themed games). Which is also why I didn't say something like the cliche "Just don't play it," and instead pitched ideas. I get that people like different shit.

I'm not sure how them being a side addition makes anything moot, though, as things are added in to games all the time, much like males were apparently added in. It existed later down the line, so it's not really moot. People are always modding, and with as many people seeming to feel the way they do about M/M, I would hardly be surprised if the option was created via original creator or modder.

Last edited:

Seth1998

Nov 5, 2018
While I'm okay with males in this game and even M/M I guess I can kinda understand this man's problem. There are options tho, just kill them if they are a turn off for you, girls are anyways majority when it comes to enemies in dungeons. If you play this game for a long time, as I do, you can usually 1 shot normal enemies. Also, there are cheats to spawn literally any enemy you desire and do 1 on 1 with her. Last thing: Maybe Enlit should put M/M and Futa in options so you can check/uncheck those since there are many people who kinda don't like those. For me tho, they are all okay.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
While I'm okay with males in this game and even M/M I guess I can kinda understand this man's problem.
I can't, and apparently my questioning of their statement was poorly thought out and, by extension, worded. My intention was to hear their idea of "where this game is going" and why they "don't like it"...whatever "it" was, rather than focus on the gay aspect specifically. It just happened to be there and got caught in the crossfire, so to speak. We all got things we like and don't like, so by itself it's...well...it's there, moving on. What caught my attention was the generalization afterwards.

fubalnut

Apr 23, 2017
I can't seem to get the console to open, I have it enabled to make sure no one thinks it isn't.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Think that one's being mentioned every two pages or so. Chances are, it's because you haven't switched to US in keyboard layout settings. Either switch every time you play the game or - much easier, unless your layout introduces even more difficulties with the game - reconfigure the key for it in Control tab in-game.

SatanSama666

Aug 21, 2018
the button should be ` to open the command console

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes