4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Hi, I don't know how to change the body of my character. Someone can tell me how to do plz?
... or you can use my Body Pack Mod (in combination with the Modding Mall Mod for a convenient access) to use a custom body.

... ahhh, or do you me how to use the body sliders on you character?

Syndori

Mar 3, 2019
I've found the PNJ for change the body of my character, but If somethink much complete exist, more detailled, to change the body, It can be good
Sry if I don't speak english very well xD

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I've found the PNJ for change the body of my character, but If somethink much complete exist, more detailled, to change the body, It can be good
Sry if I don't speak english very well xD
Well, you can play with this:

LilimxSerra

Aug 18, 2018
i cant play it because winrar always gives me an error message with "unknown method" on every file,
need help pls

simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
I probably already know the answer, but there's no way to remove objects placed in the tent hub, is there? I use that place to mess around with spawning stuff, but the AI always drags me over to the Cross I put down! :ROFLMAO:

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
I probably already know the answer, but there's no way to remove objects placed in the tent hub, is there? I use that place to mess around with spawning stuff, but the AI always drags me over to the Cross I put down! :ROFLMAO:
There is Terrain_editor item maybe obtainable through console but I got it from Modding mall mod it allows adding items removing changing and manipulating the terrain (thx to Surver x)

Last edited:
Reactions: simsalabim

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
1. Check the redhead in the town, ask to manage your party.
If you party members aren't there, then see 2.

2. Unfortunately, you're customization and items are probably gone.
Go enable the console in the game options, and press ~ on your keyboard(US).
Type:
enable_cheats

spawn_friendly "UNITDATA_SAPH" 1
spawn_friendly "UNITDATA_RUBY" 1
spawn_friendly "UNITDATA_AMBER" 1
spawn_friendly "UNITDATA_EMER" 1
spawn_friendly "UNITDATA_AMET" 1

This will spawn all 5 of the companion units in front of you, and they can be recruited again.

And I thought he removed them all except 2 (I only have 2 of them left) because of balance purposes or something similiar.
So it actually is not intented for them to be gone?

edit: Wow! Thanks a lot, it worked like a charm. They even came back with their item set!

Last edited:
Reactions: CeLioCiBR

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
not sure if this is alrdy explained but where do u add the mods?
You download the mods from Reddit:
... and than you unzip the mod folder into the .../data folder of the game:
... that's it!
See description here:

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

coolio123

Aug 23, 2017
You download the mods from Reddit:
... and than you unzip the mod folder into the .../data folder of the game:
View attachment 326032
... that's it!
See description here:
Cheers mate

So i added that bodypack into the data folder but the commands dont work idk if i did something wrong

edit: fixed

can you give the enemy the mods? if so how do i do it?

Last edited:

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Cheers mate

So i added that bodypack into the data folder but the commands dont work idk if i did something wrong

edit: fixed

can you give the enemy the mods? if so how do i do it?
can you give the enemy the mods? if so how do i do it? -> with the new game version unfortunately no, not any longer. In older versions it was possible to replace the standard body (and also the standard futa...). But unfortunately Enlit will (or can) not change this.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Impact damage works so inconsistently now. Is there some magic switch that will make my weapons do the same thing twice? Resorting to fists now, and still slugging everyone to death, including everyone I had little problem knocking out a day ago.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Impact damage works so inconsistently now. Is there some magic switch that will make my weapons do the same thing twice? Resorting to fists now, and still slugging everyone to death, including everyone I had little problem knocking out a day ago.
Use the "club simple" or mace.

Jul 20, 2018
Yes? Like this one I've been using since version 3?

My above point still stands; impact damage is very inconsistent. I could use it against identical mobs and send 1:4 flying with a single hit while the rest stand up to every hit and powerhit until dead.
Agreed. As a temporary solution, try upping your strength. Don't overdo it or you'll kill enemies even with "nonletal" weapons, but you seem to already be experiencing that.
Otherwise, head over to the modding subreddit where you can find the "beatystick" mod a few posts down. After installing the mod, you'll then have to write in the console <give_item "TSF_beatystick" 1> and this will give you a stick that does no actual damage but does impact damage just fine.

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
I tested it out.

Character with most points on charisma(Zerging Build I guess? XD) and a couple of the unique party members(to my experience they do need to have 12 charisma each to KO enemies in one go it seems).

I equipped them with clubs and maces and had them attack the downed enemies. If there are more enemies than your party just tie up the excess amount of enemies so they won't interrupt or just tie up all of them for good measure. Now your party members will KO the enemies with H moves. I cleared a floor without finishing anyone myself. I got a a bunch of prisoners in the window at the exit.

There are enemies that can't be captured at all though. The naked guys, witches and fighters in the Dungeon can't be turned into prisoners. They'll be probably allowed later I guess.

The enemies in the woods can be turned into prisoners.

Haven't tried Goblins yet.
How did you manage to get your allies to attack down targets? I cant seem to do that

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes