4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Agreed. As a temporary solution, try upping your strength. Don't overdo it or you'll kill enemies even with "nonletal" weapons, but you seem to already be experiencing that.
Otherwise, head over to the modding subreddit where you can find the "beatystick" mod a few posts down. After installing the mod, you'll then have to write in the console <give_item "TSF_beatystick" 1> and this will give you a stick that does no actual damage but does impact damage just fine.
You just agreed with something I didn't fucking say or even imply. I'm familiar enough with the the strategy and equipment to recognize a bug when it strikes. I could haul up to my CP in prisoners from one dungeon then go back after a rest and find that impact damage fails to work at all. In any and all dungeons, against any and all enemies. It's not a goddamn accident on my end.

Reactions: RayAnimus

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
You just agreed with something I didn't fucking say or even imply. I'm familiar enough with the the strategy and equipment to recognize a bug when it strikes. I could haul up to my CP in prisoners from one dungeon then go back after a rest and find that impact damage fails to work at all. In any and all dungeons, against any and all enemies. It's not a goddamn accident on my end.
You did specifically say
I could use it against identical mobs and send 1:4 flying with a single hit while the rest stand up to every hit and powerhit until dead.
Which is the exact context they were responding to, so cool the attitude.

You're the only person I've seen who has reported what would otherwise be a widely known bug, so if it is a bug it certainly isn't consistently replicated and isn't affecting many people. This leads me to believe you either simply have too much damage, or you messed with something and it screwed up your impact damage value (which is extremely unlikely).

And for the record, if you're getting KOs in just 1-2 hits, you're packing a lot more damage than you should be for impact use.

Jul 20, 2018
How did you manage to get your allies to attack down targets? I cant seem to do that
Not sure, but you might have to use the "go here" command, as they don't seem to be in the mood for rape when you tell them to follow you.

Also

I was agreeing with the fact that impact damage is inconsistent at times. Chill, nobody ever said there was a mistake on your part.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
"Patched a savefile data corruption problem causing impact damage to cease working after visiting town"

Let's stop debating now

Lord_of_Hentai

Oct 7, 2018

v5.091 .7
Changelogs:

- Fixed bug that cause units to disappear if you load a save with CP > CP_LIMIT. They are now placed into reserves.

- Fixed CP for units not updating correctly upon leveling

- Fixed a possible cause of crash "e.has is not a function"

- Fixed a infinite $ bug by repeating the Goblin Capture quest

- Fixed issue with bandit_axe left attack have wonky hit box (problem is the swing animation was too fast)

- Added new equipment: "angel_wing"

- Added new equipment: "demon_tail"

- Implemented 3 new vine/tentatle moves (that should work for +/-30% to the standard body size)

- Implemented new Boss at end of Woods stage (actual boss with several new abilities and not a regular unit with super stats)

- Added experimental modding command "export_unitdata" for exporting the player unit data. You can use this to tweak a unit using in-game tools and

- then use this command to generate the json output to be used in unit_data.json.

- NOTE: you will need to adjust the stat of the unit manually after pasting.

- eg. export_unitdata "MY_UNIT_ID"

- Fixed bug that caused non-unique range units to fire faster than intended

- Added a new object interaction type: Rest -> this fully heals the party, without teleporting the party to the starting zone

- Can only be used once

- Patched a savefile data corruption problem causing impact damage to cease working after visiting town

- I don't know what caused the data corruption at the moment, persumeably due to bad weapon data somewhere.

- Added a new merchant in town that sells items that are recently implemented to the game, but can't be found in game

- Fixed bug with "m_load" sometimes not loading units correctly

- Fixed bug with slaver npcs not showing up

- Fixed bug that caused dungeon generation to fail for dungeons with 1 or 2 rooms

- Fixed a couple bugs from v5.09

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
i wonder if the mods work with the new version.
At the first glance... all my mods seems to work.
But unfortunately you still can not relace the standard futa with my custom normal futa. So custom futas only for your player and your "army" , not for the game build in characters (that was possible in all older version < v5.084) .

Last edited:

Antiforma1

Apr 21, 2019
At the first glance... all my mods seems to work.
View attachment 332134
But unfortunately you still can not relace the standard futa with my custom normal futa. So custom futas only for your player and your "army" , not for the game build in characters (that was possible in all older version < v5.084) .
i see so how do you replace it then?
also are there any new cheats?

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Jesus, yes, somebody rescue the heroin! Must stay on the hors.... what was that? Oh.... heroinE? Is she bringing the heroin? There is no.... oh ffs nevermind then. Don't bother with her.

Reactions: AlphaLegionnaire
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes