4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Can some body help me??? In my keyboard the (") is the same button used to open the console command. The problem is that it is also the buttom used to close said console command. Which means that when I try to use cheats that have "ID" in it, the CC ends up closing. I tried to change to button used to open the console command, in the controls panel, but that only changes the button used to opn and not the one to close. Could someone help me find a solution??? Thanks in advance.
you can change the key in command option menu ( for my part i placed the command at ² ( little 2 side tab and key 1/& )

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
****I think i found a bug kinda game breaking, hadn't backup my save(which i'll do in the future)

I'd found the 5 follower Emeria, Amber, Sephina,.... had 5 of them in my party, then notice you could level them up which i did but it like change the cost of having them in my party.
Follower before cost 6 for having them in your party (x5 = 30) now i've 3 follower costing 8 each(x3 = 24) my limit was 30(with charisma)

I save my game at tent with all 5 followers, reload and only 3 show up... 2 followers just disappear, not in town(party arrange) and play for 45min in Dungeons can't find them again... THEY R GONE!

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
****I think i found a bug kinda game breaking, hadn't backup my save(which i'll do in the future)

I'd found the 5 follower Emeria, Amber, Sephina,.... had 5 of them in my party, then notice you could level them up which i did but it like change the cost of having them in my party.
Follower before cost 6 for having them in your party (x5 = 30) now i've 3 follower costing 8 each(x3 = 24) my limit was 30(with charisma)

I save my game at tent with all 5 followers, reload and only 3 show up... 2 followers just disappear, not in town(party arrange) and play for 45min in Dungeons can't find them again... THEY R GONE!
Happened to me as well, they do not get sent to the party management, they just get wiped.
If you find them again, their level is gone, and their items and customization.
It's a result of the ally's CP points exceeding the player's limit.

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
Can enemies that were KOed with a H move by a party member become prisoners?
I'm not 100% sure, but I think only ones that are converted by using one of the devices, carried while exiting an area or left tied up can be prisoners (and it doesn't always work!). I think KOed by H move is treated the same as if they died.

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
I'm not 100% sure, but I think only ones that are converted by using one of the devices, carried while exiting an area or left tied up can be prisoners (and it doesn't always work!). I think KOed by H move is treated the same as if they died.
I got several enemies as prisoners who were KOed by my character's H move. I was cheesing with tieing up downed enemies and taking them out with H move and I got the Barbarian once that was finished with a H move.

It's actually profitable to tie them up then finish them with a H move because you'll get extra XP, get the loot and there is a chance for them to become prisoners.

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
I got several enemies as prisoners who were KOed by my character's H move. I was cheesing with tieing up downed enemies and taking them out with H move and I got the Barbarian once that was finished with a H move.

It's actually profitable to tie them up then finish them with a H move because you'll get extra XP, get the loot and there is a chance for them to become prisoners.
Good to know! I'm still wanting to capture the bandit queen + the other special one from survive the waves.

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
It was written on the blog that only non-unique enemies can be prisoners. No idea if the Bandit Queen count as a unique or not though.

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
It was written on the blog that only non-unique enemies can be prisoners. No idea if the Bandit Queen count as a unique or not though.
She can't be beaten by device or hmove, the same as the other special npc on the waves. Don't know why I didn't realise you can capture normal npcs - I've just captured 9 out of 13 on the first level of dungeon that way!

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
I tested it out.

Character with most points on charisma(Zerging Build I guess? XD) and a couple of the unique party members(to my experience they do need to have 12 charisma each to KO enemies in one go it seems).

I equipped them with clubs and maces and had them attack the downed enemies. If there are more enemies than your party just tie up the excess amount of enemies so they won't interrupt or just tie up all of them for good measure. Now your party members will KO the enemies with H moves. I cleared a floor without finishing anyone myself. I got a a bunch of prisoners in the window at the exit.

There are enemies that can't be captured at all though. The naked guys, witches and fighters in the Dungeon can't be turned into prisoners. They'll be probably allowed later I guess.

The enemies in the woods can be turned into prisoners.

Haven't tried Goblins yet.

Reactions: sgtlev and QueenBee

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
I tested it out.

Character with most points on charisma(Zerging Build I guess? XD) and a couple of the unique party members(to my experience they do need to have 12 charisma each to KO enemies in one go it seems).

I equipped them with clubs and maces and had them attack the downed enemies. If there are more enemies than your party just tie up the excess amount of enemies so they won't interrupt or just tie up all of them for good measure. Now your party members will KO the enemies with H moves. I cleared a floor without finishing anyone myself. I got a a bunch of prisoners in the window at the exit.

There are enemies that can't be captured at all though. The naked guys, witches and fighters in the Dungeon can't be turned into prisoners. They'll be probably allowed later I guess.

The enemies in the woods can be turned into prisoners.

Haven't tried Goblins yet.
some goblin can be imprisoned

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
Zerged the Goblin camp with four of the unique party members since then. Got several fodders, shamans and sappers out of it. Not many survived the conversion tho. RNG is a fickle mistress.

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
It may have been said at some point in this thread, but I recently updated my version, and can't find my unique party members (that you'd find in the dungeons). I tried to do some dungeons and still couldn't find any. Is there a way to reset them without resetting my entire game?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It may have been said at some point in this thread, but I recently updated my version, and can't find my unique party members (that you'd find in the dungeons). I tried to do some dungeons and still couldn't find any. Is there a way to reset them without resetting my entire game?
1. Check the redhead in the town, ask to manage your party.
If you party members aren't there, then see 2.

2. Unfortunately, you're customization and items are probably gone.
Go enable the console in the game options, and press ~ on your keyboard(US).
Type:
enable_cheats

spawn_friendly "UNITDATA_SAPH" 1
spawn_friendly "UNITDATA_RUBY" 1
spawn_friendly "UNITDATA_AMBER" 1
spawn_friendly "UNITDATA_EMER" 1
spawn_friendly "UNITDATA_AMET" 1

This will spawn all 5 of the companion units in front of you, and they can be recruited again.

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
That fixed it. Must've been because I didn't have any of them in my party when I changed versions. They were all just around my tent.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
That fixed it. Must've been because I didn't have any of them in my party when I changed versions. They were all just around my tent.
Not sure, last few builds have been buggy with companions, I lost mine, and had to start a new save.
Not much trouble with the new cheats though, no grind required for testing builds or mods now.

Jul 20, 2018
Honestly this game is already tons of fun, but I can't wait for future updates, as the "Upcoming Features" list is tantalizing to say the least.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes