4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

axelaen

Jun 19, 2018
I'm pretty sure it makes you use up more stamina when you do your dodge roll, but aside from that I'm not sure if it does anything.
Yup you're right, just tried it.

Anyone know what the +max hits mod does?
I used a bow with it and didn't notice anything different. Thought it meant the arrow would keep going through 3 more targets.
Also tried swinging a +max hits bandit axe to see if it gave you another swing after running out of stamina, it's not that.

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
Looks like a new update dropped a few hours ago. Looks like just bug fixes and an option for mouse sensitivity.

Nov 5, 2018
[QUOTE =“LewdPlayername,post:2077986,member:991637”]
你可以使用作弊命令换取金钱或EXP,它的速度更快,不需要乱搞任何东
How do I use this cheat command?
Go to options, enable console (also change the console keybinding to something in your keyboard).
Open the console.
Type:
enable_cheats
Then type:
give_exp X
give_item “NAME” X
(change X to the number you want, for money NAME should be lewds [got loads of money from elsewhere so I haven't tried to get money with it and only used it for other items)

Yup you're right, just tried it.

Anyone know what the +max hits mod does?
I used a bow with it and didn't notice anything different. Thought it meant the arrow would keep going through 3 more targets.
Also tried swinging a +max hits bandit axe to see if it gave you another swing after running out of stamina, it's not that.
+max hits probably does nothing with ranged weapons, but it's the first thing you guessed
If you are in front of multiple enemies, an standard axe attack will hit the first one, while a weapon with +1 max hits will hit two enemies as long as you have two enemies at range.
Charged attacks can hit a different number too.
As an example:
xFist_impact weapon hits a single enemy but the charged hit can knockdown three.
xFist_slasher weapon can hit two enemies but the charged attack only hits one and places it in an absurdly long stun animation.

Reactions: lordofthewhales

XLIDAR

Dec 9, 2018
:mad::unsure:o_O:alien:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry, what? I searched for a while to find an answer, and this looks like it has all the right ideas, but I don't understand. I have electron and asar installed, they both work fine. It extracts fine. Presumably the sed runs fine.
1. Why am I doing electron . ? Do I not need to pack the asar again at all? When I do it, I just get a white screen. Do you have updated instructions, or should this just work?

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
I'm sorry, what? I searched for a while to find an answer, and this looks like it has all the right ideas, but I don't understand. I have electron and asar installed, they both work fine. It extracts fine. Presumably the sed runs fine.
1. Why am I doing electron . ? Do I not need to pack the asar again at all? When I do it, I just get a white screen. Do you have updated instructions, or should this just work?
1. that should have been `./electron .' to run the game. I did not package it.
I think this may be due to the update; the second sed replacement no longer works, because the culprit is now called AC, not yC. and the p variable is now called q. try again with as last two commands:
Code:
sed -i 's/\((0,this.AC\[l\])(p,r);\)/if(typeof this.AC[l]=="function") {\1}/' compiled.js

# and

./electron .

# HTH

Nov 5, 2018
我做了你说的。为什么EXP还没有增加?
(All hail google traductor!)

Make sure you are not targeting any ally. If you are targeting someone, you will give the exp to that unit.
Also, when typing make sure you write exactly like that (use "_" or " " exactly like how it shows).

1. First enable cheat, typing:
enable_cheats
Game Message:
"Cheats enabled"

2. Then give exp, type:
give_exp 99999
Game Message (if you are NOT targeting an ally):
"Received 99999 exp."
Game Message (if you are targeting an ally):
"Selected Unit Received 99999 exp."

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Any chance we could get a list of cheats added to the OP? I find myself having to trawl through the thread every time to find them

Antiforma1

Apr 21, 2019
If you don't have a dungeon named "Ludas's Lair(Maybe named like this)", patch mod.

Or you can get them at the "Woods" map, from Slave trader randomly spawn.
you can also use the cheat to make it spawn wherever you want is enable_cheats then put list_unit_ids and look for slave_girl.
also the boss in the woods have a bug so dont go fight her for now.

XLIDAR

Dec 9, 2018
1. that should have been `./electron .' to run the game. I did not package it.
I think this may be due to the update; the second sed replacement no longer works, because the culprit is now called AC, not yC. and the p variable is now called q. try again with as last two commands:
Code:
sed -i 's/\((0,this.AC\[l\])(p,r);\)/if(typeof this.AC[l]=="function") {\1}/' compiled.js

# and

./electron .

# HTH
Code:
#!/bin/bash
#Script to setup Heroine Rescue Team (picobyte's method)
#Should be run from game directory (v5.xxx)
#First install asar and electron
#In archlinux: pacman -S electron asar
#Original Directions per picobyte:(I didn't need to use these)
#npm i -D electron@latest
#ln -s node_modules/electron/dist/electron
#electron resources/app.asar

#Extract asar files to the current directory
asar e resources/app.asar .
asar e resources/electron.asar .

#Picobyte's excellent sed statements
sed -i -r 's/("|images|meshes|voxel|data|resources)\\\\/\1\//g;s/\\\\("|data|electron)/\/\1/g' compiled.js

#Then launch game with:
#electron . #In archlinux, or when electron is installed via repository
#./electron . #Picobyte's method

Thank you! Giving you full credit for this one. I compiled the directions into one place for anyone else who looks, and made a gist that can be updated in the future for different versions.
Hopefully that's cool with you? I probably won't be able to update the sed statements, though.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes