4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Spivik

Nov 29, 2017
Anyone has the version V0.6? (Enlit renamed the version, he said on his website) so 0.6 is the lastest now

Mar 18, 2019
This error means that no program is associated with the extension of the file you're trying to open. So, which file, exactly, are you trying to open?
It just says GameDemo. I am guessing that is the one I am suppose to open. It even says "Application" next to it unlike files and stuff. I am not a computer guy. I just kind of download this stuff and hope it works. Apologies

simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
It just says GameDemo. I am guessing that is the one I am suppose to open. It even says "Application" next to it unlike files and stuff. I am not a computer guy. I just kind of download this stuff and hope it works. Apologies
My guess is Anti-virus. It's probably blocking it (false positive). The full game is like 380 MB so 172 KB means the download didn't go through or the file got corrupted.

Mar 18, 2019
My guess is Anti-virus. It's probably blocking it (false positive). The full game is like 380 MB so 172 KB means the download didn't go through or the file got corrupted.
I tried redownloading the game, but with no anti on. It didn't work. The thing is the full download says its only 158 mb even with the anti on, so unless the download has somehow been scaled down I don't think thats the issue. 172kb is the application size, not the full size of the folder. The full size of the folder matches what I've downloaded yet it doesn't seem to work. I am thinking it is something fundamentally wrong with my laptop.

timiko

Jun 30, 2018
I have windows 10 32 bit. It asks me if I want to find a program on the microsoft store to run it or something before I attempt to do so

Edit: Nvm It says its not verified on microsoft store. I was mistaken. Idk why it won't run. I've tried both the 32bit and 64 bit. I tried to download it from another source and still no luck.
You don't have option like run/install anyway? Do you get warning like this?

Reactions: John Doe33

Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018
ok. here ya go.
The problem is that you're running a 32bit operating system. I created two different virtual machines and let them install in the background, one with the 32bit version of Windows 10 and the other with the 64bit version. Afterwards, I copied the game over to both machines and attempted to run it. Guess which one failed to start at all and gave me the same error message. So, the solution is not to use a 32bit operating system. If you're using such a system right now, then your computer probably isn't capable of running a 64bit OS and I don't think there's anything you can do other than get a more modern computer (or a processor than supports 64bit instructions). I'm assuming nobody screwed up and installed a 32bit OS on your computer when it was capable of running the 64bit version.

Last edited:

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
The problem is that you're running a 32bit operating system. I created two different virtual machines and let them install in the background, one with the 32bit version of Windows 10 and the other with the 64bit version. Afterwards, I copied the game over to both machines and attempted to run it. Guess which one failed to start at all and gave me the same error message. So, the solution is not to use a 32bit operating system. If you're using such a system right now, then your computer probably isn't capable of running a 64bit OS and I don't think there's anything you can do other than get a more modern computer (or a processor than supports 64bit instructions). I'm assuming nobody screwed up and installed a 32bit OS on your computer when it was capable of running the 64bit version.

64bit processors have been standard for well over a decade, so I think the most likely explanation is that someone installed 32bit windows 10. Google can help you to work out how to confirm this.

DaisyChained

Feb 3, 2019
How the hell do you write those funky quotation marks, also could the developer add support for non-english qwerty keyboard layouts please... The button on my key board that has those marks closes the console, and the only way I can get those symbols on an US/UK layout is by using alt+0147 alt+0148 which doesn't work in the games console. Pretty damn frustrating I have to say.

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
How the hell do you write those funky quotation marks, also could the developer add support for non-english qwerty keyboard layouts please... The button on my key board that has those marks closes the console, and the only way I can get those symbols on an US/UK layout is by using alt+0147 alt+0148 which doesn't work in the games console. Pretty damn frustrating I have to say.
Have you tried copy + pasting commands?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Doesn't work sadly. Ctrl+v ends up just being a v. Whenever I press a button that's not on an US/UK keyboard the game freezes and I get an error message as well.
I asked Enlit about it, he said you need to find a way to change your keyboard layout.
The console key was patched in the last build, so at least you can open it now lol.

Dunha87

Aug 31, 2018
Try windows+space that will change the windows language to ENG.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes