4.20 star(s) 15 Votes

exter

May 29, 2017
i tried this game the first time today and i must say, this game mode with those short dungeons and everything is something i wish there was in Wild Life. Maybe in a couple of years :).

Anyways, i think this is a great little game to kill some time!

Reactions: SurverX

TheReba

Mar 23, 2019
Changelogs 0.6:
- Added 3 new vine animations
- Fixed rebinding console key not working properly for closing the console input, you can now type in ` key if you rebind the console key to something else (this should solve some problems for non US-ENG keyboard not able to type in ' and ")
- Implement a global resource: "Supplies"
- Command Limit gain per level increased to 0.5 per level from 0.33 per level
- Command Limit gain per CHA decreased to 1.0 per level from 2.0 per level (to 1.5 from 2.33 if including level bonuses)
- Int now also increases Command Limit at same rate as CHA
- Int now allows you to carry 25 more supplies per point. Need to refill supplies to see it's effect
- Implemented trap kits that places traps. Consumes supplies on use.
- Implemented "gas_trap" functionality
- You now start the game in the Town area instead of Tent
- Maps now only spawns pre-placed unique units if they are not in your party / reserves
- Saphira is looking for a companion, you can find her in town if she is not in your party (her dialogue will be updated in a later patch)
- Added new HUD to open "Inventory"/"Equipment"/"Stats"/"Options" on bottom left of screen
- Removed 'setting area "Forest" failed' warning at end of Goblin Lair
- Reduced damage of longbow and kunai to compensate for the fact that they weren't balanced for infinite ammo at beginning
- Fixed couple of loading mod resource bugs
- // ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
- // the following is for modders/ those who are interested in the internals
- // ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
- All quest states are now saved globally instead of saved at a per quest giver level
- Game will now track which dungeon/zones you have completed in addition to tracking which dungeon/zones you have unlocked
- for "old" dungeons, they are considered complete when the player finishes the last floor in the dungeon
- for maps, they are considered complete when the player reaches a "task" with a (internal) "type" of "victory"
- Dialgoue: added new <COND_SAY> for (conditional say) that is only availiable if the <QUEST_PREREQS> are met
- Added new types of prerequisites for <PREREQ>s:
- <COMPLETED_ZONE>: checks if the player have completed a zone (dungeon/map)
- <CAN_GOTO_ZONE>: checks whether the player currently have access to a zone (dungeon/map)
- <HAS_MEMBER>: checks whether the player have at least a unit of the same uid in party/reserves
- <QUEST_REWARDS> can now use <EFFECTS> as a reward. This uses the same trigger effects system as in .mapData.
- Note: must be in a map (and not old style dungeon) for this to work
- Added new trigger effects:
- "goto_zone": teleports your party to target map, bypass any access restrictions
- "give_item": places items into player's inventory
- "spawn_units": spawns group of units of team at region
- Quests can now be marked as repeatable if there is a "<REPEATABLE>":true tag under <QUEST_PREREQS>
- Added a test map for testing the new dialogue stuff. You can access it by m_goto "dev_quest_test" in the console
- data/_quest_ref is where the reference is

LifLaLif

Nov 19, 2018
Hello, i just started this game. Quick question if anyone knows, is there a way to do H moves with your companion that goes 2on1. I've seen 2 AI do it to my char, wondering if it can be done the other way around

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Hello, i just started this game. Quick question if anyone knows, is there a way to do H moves with your companion that goes 2on1. I've seen 2 AI do it to my char, wondering if it can be done the other way around
Tell your companion to stay in camp, then have another one following you. Should have a option to have a tree way under "let me test this move on you" if it hasn't been changed.

LifLaLif

Nov 19, 2018
Tell your companion to stay in camp, then have another one following you. Should have a option to have a tree way under "let me test this move on you" if it hasn't been changed.
I can't seem to do it, i try every move but it's only 1 on 1. thx for the reply anyway

Seth1998

Nov 5, 2018
Hi, I would like to ask a few questions about the things that are bugging me. So I came back to this game got the 0.6 and saw many new things. Problem is I really cannot find this "Merchant" Enlit mentioned on his blog that sells "unusual" items. Also whenever I play new stage Woods I think that's the name, It says you have a goal to find ruins then leave the area. I was never able to fight the boss. So how do you do that? I replayed the stage at least 5 times and it's always same scenario.

QueenBee

Dec 10, 2017
Hi, I would like to ask a few questions about the things that are bugging me. So I came back to this game got the 0.6 and saw many new things. Problem is I really cannot find this "Merchant" Enlit mentioned on his blog that sells "unusual" items. Also whenever I play new stage Woods I think that's the name, It says you have a goal to find ruins then leave the area. I was never able to fight the boss. So how do you do that? I replayed the stage at least 5 times and it's always same scenario.
The picture you posted contains the new merchant. Get to the ruins and open the door to meet the boss.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Can I increase the speed of animation using the mod?
Yes, play with the "animDuration" in the "movefile" of an animation. Double the Duration will slow the animation... and vice versa. Let the duration of the victiom move equal to the given attacker move.
AnimationSpeed.jpg
example: ForcedHandjob, file: HandjobMove.json

Reactions: dakamuto

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I think the "unusual" merchant is hiding in the middle of the village, behind some shrubs. If that's what you meant.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes