lednaruto

May 27, 2017
but where did you find the commands, I searched for 1 hour on Google and didn't find anything, no I'm asking because I would like to have the command list for HeroineRumble 2, like the one I already have for Heroine Rescue Team, so as to try all the codes, do you have a list? , second question, do you have a tutorial or guide on how to use pose mode by pressing F4? , I managed to get a few 2P poses to work, but most of them don't line up, especially 3P, do you know if there is something, a mod or a guide on how to use them? thanks for any response

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
I updated my Futa Fighters by adding a Orc Futa...
OrcFutaFighter.jpg
.. i also updated the futa pack (made a lot of finetuning so the cocks now look much better).

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Thank you for the nice feedback :)
The clothes are already available it is the "SXB_TittsSaggyTop" from my Body Pack Mod...
FutaTop.jpg
You find it here:
... but it will only fit to my custom body " SXB_TittsSaggy" (also part of the mod).

Reactions: layla27

layla27

Sep 2, 2021
Some mods are not working in this version. The ring corner one, the moveset expansion and some acessories.

layla27

Sep 2, 2021
Uow, these guys sure are fast. Good to know the community still kicking. Only issue now is some of the items, feel like its being caused because of the new character loadout. Should not be so hard to fix.

Reactions: OnyxShadow

layla27

Sep 2, 2021
Found the problem.

Checked all the mods for Heroine rumble 2 on this page: and only 2 of them were having problems.

was not loading its files.

was causing the game to crash when going for the arms equipment in dressing room.

Both of them use a line ' "flags": ["BIKINI"] ' and in the recent version it was changed to ' "tags": [ "bikini" ] '. (look at pictures 1 and 2).

Changing this lines made the mods work for me.

So for Kelly's Clothes you gonna need to change the lines on 'outfits_kelly_latex.json' (image 3).

For Mike's Outfits magic will need to be done on ' outfits_1M1k3-W.json ' (image 4).

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
With my Futa Pack version 2.7 you now can deactivate penis models you do not want in the game:
Hidden.jpg

layla27

Sep 2, 2021
Have you figured out how to make something destructible? 2 days trying to make those elven boots breakable but no success yet.

Also cant understand how some armors have 2 stages. they start the match fine then break when character hit 60% life or so. Is it something on blender?

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Have you figured out how to make something destructible? 2 days trying to make those elven boots breakable but no success yet.

Also cant understand how some armors have 2 stages. they start the match fine then break when character hit 60% life or so. Is it something on blender?
Hi, the best source for modding related questions is Enlits discort. You find there all the active modders that are always willing to help :)

idk123456!

Apr 13, 2022
is there a way to stop the A.I from letting you go from a grab? even if i don't escape they still let you go after about 30 seconds into the grabs duration.

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes