EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
rdxqnU.png

Overview:
Immerse yourself in the heart-pounding world of Heroine Rumble 2, an exhilarating versus battle game that will awaken your primal instincts. Prepare to engage in thrilling combat as you customize your character with a vast selection of outfits, and delve into over 70 unique grab positions. Conquer your foes through sheer force or employ cunning strategies like bondage and restraints to weaken and dominate them. Utilize the dynamic environment to your advantage, setting traps and ensnaring opponents with devious devices. Share your creative prowess with import and export character cards, showcasing your unique creations. Embark on epic battles, ranging from intense 1v1 encounters to exhilarating multiplayer showdowns against AI opponents of varying levels. Unleash your competitive spirit by challenging your significant other in local multiplayer, or explore endless possibilities through modding support.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-03
Release Date: 2024-03-31
Developer: Enlit3d - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.211
Language: English
Other Game: Heroine Rumble
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ThatOtherStranger thank for the link

G24uyK.png Bib+NR.png qIiv5+.png nk8RTe.png ZwtFIP.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
It's basically Scuffed Rumble right now.
I really hoped he started working on HRT2, but after CATC got abandoned I knew HR2 would be next.
It's sad because HR was a finished game and HRT doesn't.
Maybe after 10 years, if I'm still alive, I'll see HRT2 rise once again...

slythribil

May 22, 2017
Looks like the default settings cause most of the graphics to be invisible. Characters were invisible in customization, the opening scene was a textbox on a black background, and all I could see in the fight was placeholder arms and legs for my character and blackness for most of the rest.

Turning on simple graphics fixed that. Looks a bit rough, but maybe that's just simple graphics? Graphics card is Radeon RX 5700 XT if that's relevant. Maybe it works fine with NVIDIA?

Reactions: Fly'earth

Babyyyy

Jul 3, 2017
Looks like the default settings cause most of the graphics to be invisible. Characters were invisible in customization, the opening scene was a textbox on a black background, and all I could see in the fight was placeholder arms and legs for my character and blackness for most of the rest.

Turning on simple graphics fixed that. Looks a bit rough, but maybe that's just simple graphics? Graphics card is Radeon RX 5700 XT if that's relevant. Maybe it works fine with NVIDIA?
Having the same problem right now it could be an AMD problem idk for sure tho

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019

Worked fine for me on NVIDIA. Very old NVIDIA at this point too.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
the second game like good ,customization of caractere less painfull than the first game ect , concept of fame

just one real regret about the gameplay ..
the grab is a combo key as ability

in the first one , the grab was a button action , and for me this detail is a real pain in ass

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes