CeLioCiBR

Aug 30, 2017
Enlit is a VERY smart developer :)
You can make a suggestion on his Discord channel, he is always open to user comments.
Nah, he will just ignore me just like he ignored me in the first game.
I'm just asking him to add a way to keep the clothes but you know..
Anyway, i'm just bad at cheat engine, i can't even find the HP value.
Maybe the HP of the clothes are close.
Oh well, maybe one day.

Reactions: Ekgooseto

idkfaiddqd

Oct 1, 2020
What i am waiting from this game is the option to toy with the enemy after victory for as long as i want, and without the need to re-initiate after each orgasm.

Reactions: Ekgooseto

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
I think this has been fixed in v0.12
Atleast, its fixed for me
UPDATE: Moving mouse cursor outside the bounds of the screen causes the game to pause(?)/stop accepting inputs in windowed mode
Seems so...
1695142005770.png

...idk what to say really

Nov 5, 2018
I'm just asking him to add a way to keep the clothes but you know..
Clothes have no HP, the HP of clothes is the "outfit" value of a character.

Currently only the WAIST and TORSO slots (all caps) are removed once the outfit value reaches 0; adding the line / "alwaysShow": true / to any item in the "outfits_x" files makes the game keep them after the outfit breaks.

CeLioCiBR

Aug 30, 2017
Clothes have no HP, the HP of clothes is the "outfit" value of a character.

Currently only the WAIST and TORSO slots (all caps) are removed once the outfit value reaches 0; adding the line / "alwaysShow": true / to any item in the "outfits_x" files makes the game keep them after the outfit breaks.
Well.. i tried.
I found a file named "outfits_", is this one ?
I searched for "labcoat_waist", is the one i wanted to try.
I will add a attached print here.
I probably did something wrong, right ?
when i try to open the game, the game give me many errors. :/

Another thing, guys, anyone tried the 0.12 version ? the 0.11 version worked fine but 0.12 is giving me some wrong text.. :/
This error has nothing to do with the outfits thing.

Pleasurelife

Sep 24, 2021
i already downloaded new skins ( lingeries and some kind of suits) , can someone show me the folder where i have to paste them ??

boombastik

Aug 4, 2017
My 2 cents about the game (0.12).
1. Currently you can use any H-move (grope/masturbate/sex) on your opponent from the start. And after you've seen them all you kinda lose interest in the game.
Advice: add independent corruption stats (experience/levels) for the character. Allow only simple groping from the start (level 1). Add corruption experience for using H-moves on your opponents. Levelling up in corruption should allow the usage of more hardcore H-moves. Alternatively you can grant new corruption levels after winning specific fights with "story" characters.
2. I've seen that after you use a H-move on your opponent your opponent may overpower you and use a H-move on you instead.
Not sure how this is implemented currently (a specific skill that activates at certain moments?) but some interesting mechanic can definitely be used here. E.g. while your opponent performs a H-move on your character you can mash some button(s) and based on some stats (STR + WIL + arousal of your opponent vs STR + CHA of your character) you may or may not be able to fill some progress bar and overpower your opponent and use a H-move on him/her instead of trying to escape. Perhaps it's already implemented in a way but I haven't seen an option to gain this overpowering skill yet.
3. The finishing/orgasm animations look ridiculously jerky which ruins the impression of the game.
Advice: either make them more realistic yourself or add an option to export/import specific animations (and some how-to guide ofc) so that the community could fix them for you or even add some new ones.
4. The voice volume is too low compared to sfx volume (e.g. clothes' tearing).
Solution: normalize all sound files or add separate sliders for sfx and voice.

Also, I understand that this is a single-dev-made game and not an AAA project but when a single player game has one single trivial type of gameplay (1 on 1 battle) regardless of how many animations it has (unless they're professionally made) it'll get boring fast, i.e. the replayability of the game will be very low and fewer and fewer people will support it over time.
enlit3d already has another game (CATC) where he more or less implemented a dungeon crawler with a turn-based combat. Add to that 1 on 1 battles from HR2 on some sort of an arena and some kind of brothel management simulator and we'll get several elements of gameplay in one game (SimBro3D lol) with high reuse of models and animations and high replayability due to many paths that you can take in managing this brothel.
Yes I'm suggesting combining CATC with HR2 with a brothel simulator in a new game.

Reactions: mikkopoika26
Nov 5, 2018
Well.. i tried.
I found a file named "outfits_", is this one ?
I searched for "labcoat_waist", is the one i wanted to try.
I will add a attached print here.
I probably did something wrong, right ?
when i try to open the game, the game give me many errors. :/
outfits_x just means any file that starts with outfits, as it will carry the equipment information.

In the file you have, you are showing an edited labcoat_torso instead of labcoat_waist; but it's causing an error because it's missing a single "," and code is very picky.

------
"slot":"TORSO", <-- This one
"alwaysShow": true
}

Every of those sentences must end in "," but the last one.

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
Jesus why so many messages all of a sudden.

Send error_log.txt.

No futa on male aside from oral? A female character can't even eat a guy's ass? C'mon now.
Next patch.

Now all we need is widescreen support,
either full widescreen support or borders,
because now, everything is stretched. :p
Hmm, not an easy thing to support, would need to expand the gui system to handle non-uniform scaling & anchoring. We'll see.

Will there be pegging? and also futa on male?
Next patch.

What i am waiting from this game is the option to toy with the enemy after victory for as long as i want, and without the need to re-initiate after each orgasm.
Might need to wait forever for that change to land because it's already in the patchnotes.

don't know why, but the game isn't loading any character textures, they all look like shadows lol
What GPU?

My 2 cents about the game (0.12).
1. Currently you can use any H-move (grope/masturbate/sex) on your opponent from the start. And after you've seen them all you kinda lose interest in the game.
Advice: add independent corruption stats (experience/levels) for the character. Allow only simple groping from the start (level 1). Add corruption experience for using H-moves on your opponents. Levelling up in corruption should allow the usage of more hardcore H-moves. Alternatively you can grant new corruption levels after winning specific fights with "story" characters.
2. I've seen that after you use a H-move on your opponent your opponent may overpower you and use a H-move on you instead.
Not sure how this is implemented currently (a specific skill that activates at certain moments?) but some interesting mechanic can definitely be used here. E.g. while your opponent performs a H-move on your character you can mash some button(s) and based on some stats (STR + WIL + arousal of your opponent vs STR + CHA of your character) you may or may not be able to fill some progress bar and overpower your opponent and use a H-move on him/her instead of trying to escape. Perhaps it's already implemented in a way but I haven't seen an option to gain this overpowering skill yet.
3. The finishing/orgasm animations look ridiculously jerky which ruins the impression of the game.
Advice: either make them more realistic yourself or add an option to export/import specific animations (and some how-to guide ofc) so that the community could fix them for you or even add some new ones.
4. The voice volume is too low compared to sfx volume (e.g. clothes' tearing).
Solution: normalize all sound files or add separate sliders for sfx and voice.

Also, I understand that this is a single-dev-made game and not an AAA project but when a single player game has one single trivial type of gameplay (1 on 1 battle) regardless of how many animations it has (unless they're professionally made) it'll get boring fast, i.e. the replayability of the game will be very low and fewer and fewer people will support it over time.
enlit3d already has another game (CATC) where he more or less implemented a dungeon crawler with a turn-based combat. Add to that 1 on 1 battles from HR2 on some sort of an arena and some kind of brothel management simulator and we'll get several elements of gameplay in one game (SimBro3D lol) with high reuse of models and animations and high replayability due to many paths that you can take in managing this brothel.
Yes I'm suggesting combining CATC with HR2 with a brothel simulator in a new game.
1. Already tried. Not a good idea because you'll get "game bugged, why can't I start dicking on this full health enemy?" confusion. Outfits already serves a similar role in that it protects against certain grabs when not stripped.

2. Pretty sure you can gain this overpowering skill already.

3. Cool idea, but already decided to be not super ambitious with HRII. The next game, expansion of scuffed brawler to be HRT-lite, may feature some of that.

4. Not a bad idea.

Reactions: EthMoon and ViviX12

xellos616

May 5, 2020
enlit3d
Upload Heroine Rumble 2 v0.122 - level up hotfix please.

Many authors here leave games for testing.
So no, this is not a pirate slander, but a mutually beneficial deal.

WHAT the engine of the game?

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2022
"Yo dawg, I'm super giving you this amazing deal for the low low price of uploading a hotfix. I ain't as cool as Billy Mays but I'm super cereal that doing so will super allow me to...uhh, totally, bug...test...your uhh..hotfix. Yep. Totally. Every author does it."

(Please take the previous comment in jest. Everyone knows this is a pirate site, but I still think it's funny to directly ask the author of a game to upload said game's fixes seconds after they come out, even if they'll wind up here in a day or two anyway.)

• Haha
Reactions: tgo023 and ViviX12

Duke_Nukem

Mar 8, 2018
Hmm, not an easy thing to support, would need to expand the gui system to handle non-uniform scaling & anchoring. We'll see.
Would it be easier to force the game to have black bars on the side instead of scaling everything in the game?

Kind of like this?

DqJDUZzXcAE7t7J.jpg

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes