CeLioCiBR

Aug 30, 2017
Guys, does anyone know to find the clothes destrution on Cheat Engine ?
The clothes destroy too fast. I would prefer a option to keep the clothes.
Thank you for the game btw.
Damn, even HP i can't find :/

Last edited:
Reactions: Ekgooseto

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
Guys, does anyone know to find the clothes destrution on Cheat Engine ?
The clothes destroy too fast. I would prefer a option to keep the clothes.
Thank you for the game btw.
Damn, even HP i can't find :/
Enlit is a VERY smart developer :)
You can make a suggestion on his Discord channel, he is always open to user comments.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Controls for 2vs2 exhibition don't show the "Q to switch targets" text advice like the 2vs2 Custom Battle.

Glad the level 6 options are a bit more reasonable now.

A lot more dick clipping than in the last version, wonder what changed? That's with a 1.0 penis and 1.1 girth. Seems like the dick extends during sex animations or something. Piledriver has the opposite issue, it doesn't really penetrate all that much and sometimes the penis isn't even inside the vagina, though I'm not sure if that's intentional. Seems Piledriver will randomly go from not penetrating continuously during the animation to working fine. Guess it's a similar issue to the anal toys where they'd randomly misaligne?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get crashes now sometimes when attempting level ups (When clicking "Level Up!"), hmm. It's twice now with the girl who automatically joins at level 3, wonder if it's specific to her. It hasn't happened with my starter character yet but I just have the two atm to test. Makes it pretty difficult to continue playing/testing things, guess I'll stop for now. It also crashes sometimes at clicking "Continue" here:

Last edited:
Reactions: b10wnaway

Burner5

Dec 11, 2020
I like the new update. The gravity is slightly heavier, meaning you can't cheese the CPU by constantly juggling them. The story system is also shaping up to be a fun addition. CPUs also seem to be a lot better at finishing 2v2s. The fact that moves don't end after 0HP is great too.

However, I have 2 real problems. While I like that surrendering at 0 HP is an auto win, I dislike that there's no real way to play with CPU characters afterwards. Adding to this issue is the fact that the CPU doesn't play with you after you hit zero HP. My second big issue is how passive the CPUs can be. As the CPUs have a habit of just standing still, it makes it very possible for someone to beat a Skilled CPU at level 1.

Reactions: Ekgooseto

Burner5

Dec 11, 2020
Glitch I discovered. You can still do moves the CPU even if you deplete all their health.

To do so, get their max health to roughly 30% and then do a finisher move that makes both them and you climax at the same time. This will make sure that their health reaches zero BEFORE they surrender. As CPUs don't do anything at zero HP. they can not surrender. Thus, you are free to do what ever move you want without the game ending.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HeroineRumble2-0.12
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes