Llewellyn.E

Mar 9, 2024
is there any outfit mods? this game is really lacking in terms of clothing customizing
Most of the Heroin Rumble2 mods are available here.

You need to create a loverslab account to download these files.
If you can't proceed from the connection security verification screen, try connecting from the InprivateWindow.

Reactions: Duffel35

horny wizard

May 3, 2021
maybe it was already answered before, but does anyone have the cheat codes for this game ? in perticular the size ones ?

Marq00s

Dec 4, 2023
Feels like this game would benefit greatly from a small free roam mode. Kinda like Heroine rescue team or some other H games that allows you to interact with your roster.

Jul 30, 2022
View attachment 2773193

Overview:
Immerse yourself in the heart-pounding world of Heroine Rumble 2, an exhilarating versus battle game that will awaken your primal instincts. Prepare to engage in thrilling combat as you customize your character with a vast selection of outfits, and delve into over 70 unique grab positions. Conquer your foes through sheer force or employ cunning strategies like bondage and restraints to weaken and dominate them. Utilize the dynamic environment to your advantage, setting traps and ensnaring opponents with devious devices. Share your creative prowess with import and export character cards, showcasing your unique creations. Embark on epic battles, ranging from intense 1v1 encounters to exhilarating multiplayer showdowns against AI opponents of varying levels. Unleash your competitive spirit by challenging your significant other in local multiplayer, or explore endless possibilities through modding support.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-09
Release Date: 2024-06-08
Developer: Enlit3d - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.25
Language: English
Other Game: Heroine Rumble
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

ThatOtherStranger thank for the link

View attachment 2773237 View attachment 2773245 View attachment 2773253 View attachment 2773262 View attachment 2773268
nice game

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
I want a free cam mod for this game, idm the camera system it currently has but I wouldl ike to use a no limit free cam

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I have also seen dat "Heroine Rumble 2 v0.251" is out, btw. >w>
My personal take on dis game in its vanilla form looks good, although the models could use sum work as they look w much like metahuman/blowup-H-dolls 4 meh, the animations need mar work as well, the grabs are 2 fast. X3

In general the H animations are 2 clippy at beginning of an animation, at end of an animation, and dats the only major complaint I have about it really. >w<

Another fun fact is dat in v0.250 if dis game when I save settings, and close game then relaunch it, the settings doesn't seem to load all the way. OwO
Like when I save it in borderless window @ 2440x1440, close game, relaunch game, weird effects happen like the game renders in dat resolution but the HUD or UI things UR in the game's default game's resolution. X3

Last edited:

Madslide

Apr 2, 2024
I was trying this game and it's really not bad.
I just released a new version of my body pack were i added the normal body but with my heavy titts jiggle.

... here you see 1. the standard body with normal jiggle 2. my new body with heavy jiggle 3. the new body with standard clothes:
View attachment 3785560
Anyway, i wonder is there a ballet boots too? If not, it's okay. I'm only just asking. I hope that also in mod too.

Feb 12, 2020
the links are down can you fix them?
Been a while since I've been here so I'll do one better, as apparently no one ended up putting in the hotfix while I was away:

Changelog:

• Fixed attacker losing super meter when delivering climax damage to target in a grab
  • Fixed AI parrying more often than intended
  • Fixed game crash in H-lab when selecting Target A$$ filter
  • Fixed the grab via interact key (E) not completely bypass grab cooldowns
  • Fixed the smaller arena bounds for grabbing characters was incorrectly applying to carrying characters
  • Fixed the smaller arena bounds for grabbing characters was incorrectly applying to grabs with devices
  • Fixed rendering issues with skintight suits neck area

• Grab filter and outfit filter are now case-insensitive
  • New generated random characters now have greater chance to have at least one grab ability (but it's still possible to have none)
  • Futa characters can now use strap-ons
  • When male characters uses strap-ons, it will have no effect and destroy the item
  • AI will no longer pick up un-usable items and drop them if held
  • Guard drop delay reduced to 0.25s (from 0.8s)

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
SurverX
How to increase stage bounds? ?w?
Like I got a few stages with wide area but can't use it because the stage invisible walls limits meh. TwT
Hi, up to now i do not created a new stage. I just played with an existing one to get some additional stuff via Blender.
But looking to the .json files you should play with the "playableBounds" parameter...
1720075875400.png
... and for creating/changing stages Enlit gave us the map editor (see attachment).

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes