AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
"... trying 2 swindle mar money ..."?
That's a bit strange to say about a freelance game developer who makes money with his software. :unsure:
Hmm, maybe I should re-word it a bit better. >w<
I mean nu offense 2 the game dev him self, its just making game fans pay extra for just cheats feels pretty wrong in my view. >w>

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
The way I would do cheats as a game dev is make a simple cheat system for toggling HP, ATK, and bypass grab cool down, while the rest gets added or unlocked by a file or code dat the customer can purchase on the Patreon. >w>
Although dats just meh, I would also share the file or code in here completely 4 free because I know dat not every soul out dar is as rich as business person. >w< ( End of topic btw. :3 )

Hailybackroads

Oct 15, 2023
Here are the list of commands:

Basic Resources:

give_all_exp [Number]

• give exp to all units in your roster, for example, give_all_exp 10
set_all_resolve [Number]

• sets the resolve level to all units in your roster, for example, set_all_resolve 100
give_credit [Number]

• gives X credits, for example, give_credit 9100
give_essence [Number]

• give X essences, for example, give_essence 200
More sophisticated resources:

recruit_unit [IdLabel]

• Add unit by its unitId to your roster, for example, recruit_unit "lucia", see unitdatas_XXX.jsons for the unitIds
add_item [IdLabel]

• Add item by its itemId, for example, add_item "pistol_weapon", see item_datas_XXX.jsons for the itemIds
Fun Modes:

god_mode 1

• If enabled, most sources of damage to your units deals 0 damage. replace the 1 with 0 to disable it.
powerful_grabs 1

• If enabled, grabs done by your units deal x2.0 the damage and they take x0.0 the damage
edging_forever 1

• If enabled, HP of your units cannot drop below 1.
Modding Tools:

These commands can only be used in the Character Customization/Outfits screen and after you select a unit, as they require a target unit to function.

export_unitdata_json

• generate a json for the selected unit, and copies it to the clipboard. You can paste it (ctrl-V) to a text editor like notepad. Very helpful for creating new units.
set_body_slider [IdLabel] [Number]

• sets the body slider value, for example, set_body_slider "butt_size" 2.2. Can go above the normal limit.
set_size_category [Number]

• changes the unit size category, large, standard, small. For example, set_size_category 1
rename_unit [IdLabel]

• changes the selected unit name, for example, rename_unit "Alice"
reroll_personality

• Randomizes the selected unit's personality.

Hey uh I cant enable the mods for the new version just says unknown command

3.70 star(s) 12 Votes