VN Ren'Py Hero's Advent [v1.15 Public] [Platier]

Tranlo

Jun 6, 2020

Hello everyone! Platier here!
How are you guys doing? Hopefully you're all doing good as always. We're here to give you guys update news!
For Patreon update, it's gonna be update 1.08. It's Ray's update! There's a new scene that you can uncover after dealing with the recent incident at Alex's lab. A certain dragon will help you through the day. Get to know about him even more on this update as you go around town with him!
For Public update, it's gonna be update 1.06. Kody's update! There's gonna be a couple of new sprite on this update. Ashford finally get a new sprite! We also add a fight scene to the Mone Vine encounter so those who went too far can have the option to flee and stay safe, with a tiny bit of conequences. So, be careful still! On this update you'll get to go around the city with Kody! There's a new area within the city that is also unlocked with this update! We also add something new to the recipe minigame. You'll be able to go and ask the others about their favourite food and ingredients for some inspiration! Maybe you'll get an inpiration from them, or even a recipe!
That is the update for this month! There's gonna be some scenes coming up for Alex and Kody in the future, so look forwards to that! Festin will get a new updated sprite too, and there might be a new sprite coming not very far in the future. Make sure to follow our Twitter or join our Discord to be up to date on future update news!
That's all for this devlog. Thank you for your attention and support guys! Have a spooky day and see you next devlog!
Sincerely,
Platier

( would support donating )

Download:

fuzzyvik

Mar 23, 2022

Hello everyone! Platier here!
How are you guys doing? Hopefully you're all doing good as always. We're here to give you guys update news!
For Patreon update, it's gonna be update 1.08. It's Ray's update! There's a new scene that you can uncover after dealing with the recent incident at Alex's lab. A certain dragon will help you through the day. Get to know about him even more on this update as you go around town with him!
For Public update, it's gonna be update 1.06. Kody's update! There's gonna be a couple of new sprite on this update. Ashford finally get a new sprite! We also add a fight scene to the Mone Vine encounter so those who went too far can have the option to flee and stay safe, with a tiny bit of conequences. So, be careful still! On this update you'll get to go around the city with Kody! There's a new area within the city that is also unlocked with this update! We also add something new to the recipe minigame. You'll be able to go and ask the others about their favourite food and ingredients for some inspiration! Maybe you'll get an inpiration from them, or even a recipe!
That is the update for this month! There's gonna be some scenes coming up for Alex and Kody in the future, so look forwards to that! Festin will get a new updated sprite too, and there might be a new sprite coming not very far in the future. Make sure to follow our Twitter or join our Discord to be up to date on future update news!
That's all for this devlog. Thank you for your attention and support guys! Have a spooky day and see you next devlog!
Sincerely,
Platier

( would support donating )

Download: Google Drive
Thank you good sir!

Tranlo

Jun 6, 2020
Hello everyone! Did you here that? It's almost that time of the year again! Hope you guys are having a blast these past few weeks. I for one were having quite a busy week. Our artist and leader were busy moving to a new place, so there's gonna be some news regarding to that later on this post. Let's go into the update shall we?
For Patreon, it's gonna be Alex update! You're gonna spend another day with Alex. After the lab incident, you'll get to be with Alex for the day. Get to know him more, visit some places, and have a wholesome day with him. Hope you guys are excited to spend the day with him!
For Public, it will be update 1.07. It's Max update! You're gonna go around with Max doing some investigations and maybe have a heart to heart conversation with him, who knows. You're gonna meet a new character too! Alaric is finally here! If you see a resemblance to a certain feline, you'll learn more about it in this update!
That is the updates for this month! It's been a busy month, especially for our artist. So, the pinups for last month will be uploaded early December and the next one will be uploaded mid-December. We're sorry for the inconvenience. There's gonna be some scene for next update, which is Kody's, so look forward to that as well! I heard that things will get spicy, at least in some route.
That's all for today's devlog. Thank you for your attention guys! Have a nice day, see you next devlog!
Sincerely,
Platier.
Download:

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Is it a good idea to raise corruption? Most games it leads to a game over, also is there a guide?

Tranlo

Jun 6, 2020

Hello everyone! Happy New Year from all of us to you! Let's have another great year with you guys this 2023!
For the first update of this new year, it's gonna be Public Update 1.08 and Patreon Update 1.10! Let's see what's on shall we?
Patreon Update is gonna be update 1.10! It's Kody's update! Accompany our bear as he tries his hardest to do his task, and maybe uncover a bit of the team's past along the way! We also add and change a bit of past conversations, so it's best if you do a fresh save file with this update. Since it's the last update for day 3, we got some exciting news for day 4! We're gonna get some new sprites! For who? Well, it's gonna be a surprise. So stay tuned!
For Public Update, it's gonna be update 1.08. Ray's update! There's a new scene that you can uncover after dealing with the recent incident at Alex's lab. A certain dragon will help you through the day. Get to know about him even more on this update as you go around town with him!
That's it for this month's update! Last year has been quite something. There's a lot of things going on, both positives and negatives. Though that what makes us stronger as humanity progress towards a brighter future, hopefully. With that being said, we want to once again wish you a happy new year. May the year 2023 be better than 2022 and may all your wishes and resolutions come true! Good bye and see you next devlog!
Sincerely,
Platier
Download:
Mac:
PC:
Phone:

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
decided to drop this project. Reason slow plot development. Don't get me wrong i am aware that doing stuff for 4 whole routes is hard but they just keep focus on too many things. We play as potential hero and look what we acomplished defeated strange latex monster got raped by plant in forest and killed bunch of slimes.

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
decided to drop this project. Reason slow plot development. Don't get me wrong i am aware that doing stuff for 4 whole routes is hard but they just keep focus on too many things. We play as potential hero and look what we acomplished defeated strange latex monster got raped by plant in forest and killed bunch of slimes.
It did get a rewrite not long ago, but I will agree doing 4 routes all at the same time will delay story progression. He also decided to put a "do what you want" thing where you can choose to train read and/or quests and I'm extremely hoping and wishing it doesn't take the same route "only I have skills" VN did and forget the story was a thing. So far it hasn't impeded the story and is actually well tied to the main story progression, but all in all I wish 1 route got focused at a time