VN Ren'Py Hero's Advent [v1.15 Public] [Platier]

Tranlo

Jun 6, 2020

Hello everyone! How are you enjoying 2023 so far? Good? That's good to hear! Happy Lunar New Year too! It's bunny year (or cat in some places), and we got a new bunny sprite too on this newest update! Now, let's get to the update shall we?
For Patreon, it's gonna be Max update! Someone important will arrive in town. You and the others will be tasked by Alaric to secure the perimeter. You'll also find out more about your powers in this update. There's gonna be a confrontation with someone at the end too, so, be ready for that. You can also open the status menu now by pressing the "L" key. You can close it again using the same way.

Download:

TinChin-891

Sep 17, 2021

Hello everyone! How are you enjoying 2023 so far? Good? That's good to hear! Happy Lunar New Year too! It's bunny year (or cat in some places), and we got a new bunny sprite too on this newest update! Now, let's get to the update shall we?
For Patreon, it's gonna be Max update! Someone important will arrive in town. You and the others will be tasked by Alaric to secure the perimeter. You'll also find out more about your powers in this update. There's gonna be a confrontation with someone at the end too, so, be ready for that. You can also open the status menu now by pressing the "L" key. You can close it again using the same way.

Download:Google Drive
No android version?

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
The last max update was emotional the scene where he broke up tigers heart. To be honest mc would have been like him if he not told mc about max's public mask

Nabrik

Jun 23, 2018
I would be easier to support the game on Patreon if I had the opportunity. It's a shame to get half of the Alex I've been waiting for two months before. I think, given what is happening in the world, such a possibility will not be presented for a long time...

fuzzyvik

Mar 23, 2022
Someone updated the page on kemono but that updates themselves are locked behind itch.io patreon connections sadly

• Sad
Reactions: Nabrik

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Someone updated the page on kemono but that updates themselves are locked behind itch.io patreon connections sadly
It is not just somebody. It creator himself that updated it but more imortantly they somehow upgraded their security and now every patreon member will get individual password for game in uploads