VN Ren'Py Hero's Advent [v1.15 Public] [Platier]

fuzzyvik

Mar 23, 2022
Alex doesn't seem to have nsfw, you can just stroke him and that's it. There wasn't even a first kiss with him. Or did I miss something?
It's not nsfw with Alex per se. When he has you look through stuff in like his storage room or something there's an opportunity for a nsfw scene with latex.

Nabrik

Jun 23, 2018
...for a nsfw scene with latex.
Oh, that, yeah, I saw it...but would like to get to the lynx's ass already)

Wait how do you get this?
I'm sorry, I probably put it wrong, I don't know English so well. *stroke him* - I meant, - pat him on the head)
I'll answer just in case...
Just try to collect as many friendship points with him as possible, and a little corruption. The next morning after you give him the phone, you will find the lynx sleeping on the table, and there was a choice to pat him on the head or not.

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Oh, that, yeah, I saw it...but would like to get to the lynx's ass already)

I'm sorry, I probably put it wrong, I don't know English so well. *stroke him* - I meant, - pat him on the head)
I'll answer just in case...
Just try to collect as many friendship points with him as possible, and a little corruption. The next morning after you give him the phone, you will find the lynx sleeping on the table, and there was a choice to pat him on the head or not.
Ah OK ok I was super confused when you said stroke him lol

• Haha
Reactions: Nabrik

I needed an account

Sep 4, 2020
Anyone has versions older or newer than 1.19? I got a bug where Ray's image for the 11th day can't be found and I'm unable to download other versions to check.