Ren'Py - Abandoned - Hero's Harem Guild [v0.1.2.3b Public] [Komisari]

1. 5.00 star(s)

WiiWii

One of the best stories I've ever read. It doesn't seem like it's made just to be a quick fap and out. The characters (with cards + the MC) are all very deep and well thought-out, and being able to clear everything with little stress over missing something big is a huge plus. The gameplay has a few kinks, but they're all pretty easy to fix by a very active and responsive dev.
  2. D
    5.00 star(s)

darthugzz

What a promising game with multiple dynamics (fishing, gharvestiong, mining,...) :love:
    The story is so much different from usual other games and the charachter's construction is so good
    I totally love it :D
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2919929

This game is incredible, the story is very promising.
    Exceptional quality, Congratulations for this Big work.

Very well developed story, I recommend everyone to play. (y)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Fidzius

[v0.1.2 Public]
    It has it all- comedy, romance, story, mystery and fishing.
    The comedic elements are not only well timed but have their own visual and sound effects or just are a natural part of the scene.
    Romance starts from opportunities and interaction and develops into the backgrounds of the characters.
    Story is well developed and continues to develop both naturally and has its mysteries (you aren't shown the mysteries until it's the right time).
    Also fishing- it's a good way to earn, spend time, get rewarded for your serious effort.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Harkonnan

4.5/5 Great game/VN overall. The only reason you didn't get 5/5 from me is because I think the story cold be a little more "fleshed out". In some cases it seems the story is written more to just connect events rather than actually telling the story. I have been spoiled but some other authors and that may be affecting my expectations but I have to say the story itself is good and I really like the characters you have created. Also I really like the fishing mini game. I am eagerly awaiting the next update. Keep up the good work.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

MississippiQueen

(v0.1.2)

What a game! You can see the producer's efforts all over the game. Animations, the story, the girls ... It is clear that a lot of work has been done. The game really deserves respect. It has definitely become one of my favorites.

There is a lot of room in the game and sometimes you have to grind a lot. Guild is okay but you can waste a lot of time on the map. But the game has a really good side, and these sides make up for that bad side.

The leveling system in the game can sometimes be 'broken'. I played the game with cheat and the cheating gave me the message 'you don't need to spend time with the girls anymore' but unfortunately that didn't happen and I still had to spend time with the girls and doing the same thing with them and of course it was a waste of time. I think this is very unnecessary and would be good to fix.

I became a fan of Rebecca and Sunny. I hope I have the opportunity to see more of them in your upcoming updates :)

It is a very big game and an excellent game. I'm looking forward to the next updates.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

asdcvb

Amazing game.
    End of prologue was touching and felt like a well executed chapter end. It gave you some closure and alot of anticipation.

some might find the game too grindy. Ill admit when girls are lvl 9 and you have to repeat the same spend time with events you have already seen many times, over and over to Get them to lvl 10, it’s not paticularly fun.

neither did I love having to spend time with the nurse with no reedemable qualities.

i didnt love the fishing mechanic, but luckily you are not forced to do it much. Mining isn’t exactly riviting either, but it’s fine.

so the game has something to work on, but the positives far outweigh the negatives. Other than the nurse i loved the personalities for every character and the natural progression of the relationships with the mc.

I love the growing feeling of friendship and community within the guild, i love the bigger Story and the potential of growth for the mc to become more useful.

the Tone shifts effeciently from light-hearted to serious back to light hearted. Every character has a dynamic personality (except for nurse). All the girls are gorgeous. The hint system is well implemented, the gallery is well made.
    10/10, cant wait for more.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

LeMiki

Great story, nice and easy quests to follow great animations, all characters are adorable with a story behind them that you get attached to, Lucy Is best girl IMHO and no1 can change my mind on it. Can't wait for the next updates and sub for some Patron perks
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Gabex43

This is definitely my favorite hentai game.
    It's not just sex, the developer has endeavored to create a good story (for a h-game), the girls are mostly very good, having a good background story and a nice personality.
    The game has a lot of potential and I am satisfied with the direction it is taking, I can't wait for the next update.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

akagi402

A awesome UI and main story line...What?! it's just a prologue?!
    Oh my god...What an excellent game!

Sorry for dev, my English is not so good, so I don't know how to give you the highest respect in my words.

Finally, Lucy is best !
  11. 2.00 star(s)

SPlayer

Version of review game is v0.1.2 Public
    Overall this game is a mess in a current condition, but it has some potential
    dont get it why the game has so high raiting, this is far from a masterpiece to me
    i understand that everyone has their own tastes, but still, the game needs more polishing
    there are better games than this
    also if you dont want to read this wall of text, you can skip to conclusion
    also this review has spoilers, I have marked a few, but as for me there is nothing to spoiler in this game yet

Pros

1. Amazing character design, this is strong part of this game, i was interested in this game because of this
    they all have unique faces, I think everyone here will like at least a few characters in appearance
    so I can tell the creator made an effort

Character Design = 8/10

2. Graphics good, but animations have flaws, like water dont move, even if it moves author dont know how to loop animation, like a spinning wheel

Graphics - Animations = 6/10

3. Sex scenes, they animated good although they last too little for me
    it has koikatsu style, so if it your thing i recommend to try
    I don't like the dialogues in them, these are few lines and simple
    (1 you are beautiful 2 shut up 1 im cumming) (well not exactly 3 word, but there are too short)
    also no sound effects, no change music in sex scenes
    (but it is okay i guess, i mean in other 3d type these games dont have too usually)

Sex scenes = 6/10

Cons

1.Laggy - Slowly - Glitchy as hell, i play 11+ hours, and i feel like 3 hours of a game just take away when i click on things
    and everything slowly appears - disappears, cutscene slide move on 3 sec, not instantly, and often for the comic effect slide move on after 8 - 10 sec
    it wouldnt be a problem if this game have playtime 2 - 3 hours, but no, there content with about 10+ hours
    it feels just terrible when you play so long when everything is not smooth, sometimes even sound artifacts in game happend when you play, annoying
    only good side i don't lose save files while play

Tech Part = 2/10

2. Gameplay
    Not only laggy, but grindy, really combination of pain and suffer
    example of it: you may fack girl in pussy, ass, or just fack all girls available, before opening the headpats, yep it is not joke, you need grind for this.
    it wouldn't be a problem if gameplay was good, but it isn't, fishing feels boring after 20 minutes, after what litteraly nothing new
    other gameplay things also boring and repetitive, just click on things, it's all

hero guild i would say unplayble, too low income, needs to rework
    doesn't make sense yet to send someone to work
    little profit, girls are busy, what's the point

rpg thing is a joke, I do not understand why is need to this game
    you unlock basic function like interface in 2 hours, why is it needed in a first place
    it should be in the beggining, there is no real reason to unlock this

Gameplay = 2/10

3. Dialogues, feels like sometimes good, but pretty bad more often
    example: too often character say player shut up, feels like half character say shut up, why?
    they tell hero to shut up when talk, even when have sex, it is fetish that i dont understand?

But my main problem with dialogues, hero feels is just mute, he talks rarely and after some cutscene can talk
    option talk always empty, even if not empty it is always 1 - 2 lines, why protagonist just dont know how to ask? Like human being you know
    to know world - lore or characters better, in date sim game i cant properly ask - talks, why?
    even when i got some information about characters from them
    it is not rewarding at all, just it took too long time to get them, and i got just boring simple answer, what's the point to grind then?

it would be nice if add interesting option in talk menu,
    add option like to really date somethere, add option to bath together, little talk would be nice
    add at least something to talk, not necessary story, because now character feels dead if you complete they events
    (in other games even if you completely character events, you can still talk a little, even if not talk then still do repetative events.)
    There are only "spend time" with 2 slide
    action do nothing most time and for most characters

Dialogues = 3/10

4. Music is average i would say, too repetitive, however i like musical insert in action cutscene, but it rarely (rwby scene was good)
    but apart from that in locations music is not very good
    also
    the music in the park - market, just no
    I've been to these places like 3 hours i think (to sell stuff, fishing, etc), i can't listen to it, it become cacophony

Music = 4.5/10

5. Events - Character development, i separate from dialogues because i think it just a different things

Character development too slow, 95% of time it just fillers, you already grind money - affection
    and after that grind you got usually boring scene, what the point of this
    if your game has so many scenes that feels like fillers in naruto, you dont need too add grind like money - affection at all
    just stay the scenes, because you spend time to grind whatever, exactly as much as you watch the scenes
    so it's not rewarding at all, even so, secret of girl often banal, so i don't see the point pulling with them for so long
    i guess just remove the grind as much is possible, and remove how slow the game feel
    aslo problem
    affection points are not accumulated, in this way my 90 affection poins i farm on lucy, were not needed
    and the game doesn't tell you about it, i probably spent a lot of time on this farming unnecessary points because you need to check
    how much you need it, and complete their event, otherwise just wasted time, i think it need to be fix

Example of worst development character in this game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    this is terribly writing character, nothing to say about it
    if the point to make character hate, then yes, not bad, but nah

There is a attempt to good development, but it's too little to say about it

I like mute girl, but even about her i can say much except few think like that

I like Jimmy, he often do nothing, but never annoying, speak always facts
    just + to the game

also from the beggining i want to romancy lucy, because she just soo cute looking, i love that
    i even developed a relationship at first only with her, because i want to have romance - sex with her first

same with main character sister Ari, i didn't downloaded incest patch,
    but still,

The story to these characters is not fair, they deserve more love, so for me this is a big disappointment
    also didn't really understand the meaning of sex first, then romance
    although at first the hero was against it, just strange

Main Character, i dont like him, I do not even know what to say
    sometimes he's really dumb, he is not attractive
    he doesn't use the brain (in the prologue he use his brain once, and since then no) sometimes he's just pathetic, sometimes he pussy
    no problem with what he is weak, even if he gets an improvement like become hokage-king-of-the-world or god-of-all-hero
    even so, he stay unlikable, so that he needs a big improvement in personality

big - for these tease events, where sex scenes stop on the beggining - middle of the process, i hate that completely, like this scene with
    no shit, just no
    it just pisses off, there not too much, just a few, but that's enough to frustrated
    characters do nothing all day, i live more that 100 days in the game, so they can't go on another day - at least a week and continue scene? Bullshit to me
    much worse when the character has nothing but this tease scene, just why

because of all cons i think character development is bad
    expected much more

Events - Character development = 1.5/10

Conclusion

Pros
    1. Character Design = 8/10
    2. Graphics - Animations = 6/10
    3. Sex scenes = 6/10
    Cons
    1. Tech Part = 2/10
    2. Gameplay = 2/10
    3. Dialogues = 3/10
    4. Music 4.5/10
    5. Events - Character development = 1.5/10

Overall = 3/10
    (i don't know how to summarize, so this is roughly, how i feel)

well, for me is waste of time, and this just prologue, yep all 11+ hours all prologue
    in these 11 hours i got like 5 hours of grind money - laggy - slow scenes
    another 4 hours to grind affection, and 2 hours of real good scenes - content
    i prefer more quality content, even if this has 3 hours, than a long 10h game but mostly boring
    prologue must involve player to play, this prologue is a whole game, for whole game not so great

just an example how much time did i spend on the prologue sleep days in this game
    i sleep like 100+ days to finish prologue (also i think the game has longest daytime compared to other harem games)
    in other harem game (according to the rules cannot be called the whole game, but you get it)
    in other game i sleep 150 days, and in that game the characters are good revealed (Not all, but most characters it is)
    and that game is far from over too, so I don't see the point of such a long prologue where the characters i can say only appeared

well, it not so bad like big (you know next) or other bad games
    it's not so trash, it's not even abandoned, but i wouldn't recommend to play at least for now, because the game is very frustrating with lags
    and the story with the characters is just beginning, so if you are expecting something special for some characters as I expected, maybe not
    developer seems care about game, so i recommend keep an eye on it

i check out the game maybe after sometime
    i liked the developer story in patreon, but nah, i rate only currnet condition, if the game gets better i can change my mind and review
    However, for now only 2 stars

Ps:
  12. 5.00 star(s)

havoquinho

This game is beyond amazing, i've been playing for a while but i need to make a review to help out Komi (and remove the gun pointed at my head), but yeah im really looking forward to this game.Keep up the good work Komisari!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2004997

I really enjoyed the story. I love how all girls have their own unique personality and they all act diffrently. It feels it is worth it to fish, mine and level up and unlock those skills to improve your character
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Zol1HUN

I really liked this game, It's not completed, but it took me some time to get to the "end", and I never thought that a hentai game will have a story like this. 10/10, would fap again :D , and ofc looking forward to the update.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Budoop

Jimmy is an amazing character and a true 'real one'.

Oh and the girls are pretty good too.

I wasn't sure I'd check this game out again after playing through 0.1.1 because you didn't really get to know the girls, you just "spent time" with em to get a couple of events and I had no idea what kinds of person any of them were, but this was addressed in 0.1.2 so have no fear, the characters are now actual characters and not walking dolls.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

xclimaxxx

+ cute characters
    + nice graphics & animations
    + well written story

a loooot of work was put into that! end even if you are only here for the H-scenes. they are well done!
    one of the best games i have played so far! MUST play!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

alex29934

the new update is great

it doesn't have any new major event (except the halloween stuff)

but it focus on the important part and that is to make the game more enjoyable to play.

plus there is new stuff for the story

lets just hope komi give us a new update soon.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2518565

I really love this game, i would buy the patreon version if i could but i just don't have enough money to afford it. so sadly i need to use the patreon version on this site here. Ok here the Review: The Game is everything you wan't if you search for a comedy, romance and rpg lightnovel (ok maybe less rpg but a bit) i just can say this game is a wonderful disaster of emotions, so if you like konosuba or something like that, you really don't wan't to miss this game.
  19. 2.00 star(s)

raz21bv

I've just finished the 0.1.2 version and kept playing it thinking something interesting must happen - since so many reviews are positive.

The plot had some promise, but the main character is a total pussy to the point that its embarrasing to see use your own name in the playthrough. There's no charm, only awkward conversations and "virgin" attitude wherever there's flirting going on. He even refused girls from having sex saying its too soon.... like what kind of a 14 yo writer is this guy, really.

The girls are also swarming around him for no apparent reason, respecting and falling in love artificially. Here's a transcript of "leveling up a girl" :
    - Oh, by the way, I like your long hair.
    - Wow, thank you sooo much! You really know how to compliment a lady...

Animations are fine, but the whole fake lust just made this a full turn off for me.
    Gameplay is repetitive and tedious, there's no real satisfaction of earning money or upgrading stuff.

There are LOTS of other harem games out there, I wouldnt recommend this one not even if I'd get paid for it to be honest
  20. 4.00 star(s)

8bitKink

Gonna be real with you here, this game is a damn good game.
    It looks great, it feels great, it sounds great and the built in hints are very useful. Dialogue is well written and at times quite hilarious, its refreshing.
    Also dont be fooled by the low build number, its got more game in it than majority of games with much higher build versions.
    The MC suffers from mild case of harem protagonist syndrome, im hoping to see more development of the MC as he becomes more successful "hero".
    There's some roughness in models and animations but Im sure those will get buffed out as game builds on.