RPGM Abandoned Hesident Evil [v0.01] [Paliga]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
novo titulo.png

Overview:
Bravo Team helicopter discovers a mansion. Engine fails. Helicopter goes down.
You are a member of the Alpha rescue group.
Objectives of the Alpha Team mission and find some survivors and investigate
the family of the scientist who hides behind a large mansion.​

Updated: 19/10/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

va01.png va02.jpg va03.png viel01.jpg viel03.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Translation is horrible, narration is even worse. Oldschool, you have to got to the far end of a mansion to get the key to a door at the opposite end. No quest log, save only at save-crystal. Can move with mouse but some doors and lockers only react to ENTER. Well, we have zombies wearing suit called "Stylish zombie". Much hated lose-to-lewd solution but its a game over too... Fighting is kinda suicidal. 1 fight = 1 health potion or you'll loose the next unless you land a crit shot.
You can't wear Jill's other clothes unless you play male MC too...

Oh look, there are cheats! Upper right room from the main hall, use the lamp.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Translation is horrible, narration is even worse. Oldschool, you have to got to the far end of a mansion to get the key to a door at the opposite end. No quest log, save only at save-crystal.
welcome to rpgm, walking simulator. On game note, no monster tag means no monsters in my book, will there be any as a resident evil game should have or am i gonna be dissapointed in that? Btw horror is not the same as monster fyi

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
don't know about the quality of the game, but those sprites are bangin. Reminds me of FF6.

Aug 16, 2017
Translation is horrible, narration is even worse.
I got that just from reading the overview :D

Objectives of the Alpha Team mission and find some survivors and investigate
the family of the scientist who hides behind a large mansion.
I will be turning in my grave at some future date about this use of my native language (providing there is enough cabin space and nobody decides upon cremation instead, which would put paid to any plans of turning) :D

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts (did not play)
I'm usually pretty lenient on art inconsistency's but just looking at those pictures it is so distracting.
the 3d models don't match the sprites at all.barry looks Asian.and badly proportioned for a special OPs member.
we all know not everyone is an artist. but i can't just not take that into account when talking about an experiences quality.

Narration aside, if the english itself is bad people can help improve that at least. then he can learn and hopefully improve with future projects.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Love the tanlines under the shower, but Imma wait for later versions.

the game will be very short, just missing the lab events, I already have the images, I just need to create the dialogues
This game is a test and also a gift for a friend

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif