RPGM Abandoned Hesident Evil [v0.01] [Paliga]

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Honey select is very limited, I did it all in 3 days
And yet you have a Patreon set up. Glanced it over and immediately came across a post where your approach to problem solving was not to bother. "Too lazy to fix it". A bit of advice... if you expect people to support you and your work... then actually work. If you're serious about game authoring I encourage you to keep at it, get better. You get out what you put in when it comes to work.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Not only do they look like Generic Daz3D sprites, that language.
Ugh.
Missing capitalisation etc etc and "Hesident" isn't even a word.
Barry's supposed to be reasonably handsome and Jill isn't supposed to be so baby-faced. Moan, bitch, gripe. Done.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Not only do they look like Generic Daz3D sprites, that language.
Ugh.
Missing capitalisation etc etc and "Hesident" isn't even a word.
Barry's supposed to be reasonably handsome and Jill isn't supposed to be so baby-faced. Moan, bitch, gripe. Done.
You think they look like generic Daz3D sprites? o_O

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
[QUOTE = "Squark, post: 1204783, member: 71924"] Veja acima, editado. [/ QUOTE]

omg .. I took 1 full day just to create the barry:FeelsBadMan:

vaii.jpg

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm sorry to have barraged your Barry, I really am.
It just looks like he came straight out of with a moustache and beard added with different colour hair. I know creating renders is a lot of work but I just see too many similarities even when they're not intended. Making wholly new models with a system like Honey Select is something I don't know anything about, but even the fat repulsive guy getting the pussy is kind of a H-Game trope now.
Where's the market for the ridiculously handsome dude gone?

Jill still seems too baby-faced and oddly naïve for me to beleieve this is Jill Valentine.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
I'm sorry to have barraged your Barry, I really am.
It just looks like he came straight out of with a moustache and beard added with different colour hair. I know creating renders is a lot of work but I just see too many similarities even when they're not intended. Making wholly new models with a system like Honey Select is something I don't know anything about, but even the fat repulsive guy getting the pussy is kind of a H-Game trope now.
Where's the market for the ridiculously handsome dude gone?

Jill still seems too baby-faced and oddly naïve for me to beleieve this is Jill Valentine.

Honey select is horrible to create male character.
Jill varies according to how you respond to Barry at the beginning of the game.
I have the bad habit of creating the scenes before creating the games, this makes me create the story after I already have the pictures

I had a person to translate the games but he abandoned me:FeelsBadMan:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Honey select is horrible to create male character.
Jill varies according to how you respond to Barry at the beginning of the game.
I have the bad habit of creating the scenes before creating the games, this makes me create the story after I already have the pictures

I had a person to translate the games but he abandoned me:FeelsBadMan:
HS is well known for its terrible male actors. It has at most three that are "okay". Jill changes according to how she reacts to Barry? That's pretty interesting!
Did your translator just disappear without a word? That's kind a shitty thing to do.
I hope you find someone willing to help you out.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
the translator! I offered patreon to him, I would create the games and he would receive the money. I just want to create the games, I do not want the money.

I'm even willing to give my games to someone else to make money with them, it's no use creating games in Portuguese for few people to play
There should be no shortage of native Brazilian Portuguese speakers with a fluency in English.
I would suggest setting up a Discord channel.