RPGM Abandoned Hesident Evil [v0.01] [Paliga]

Cyrel

Feb 26, 2018
"Objectives of the Alpha Team mission and find some survivors and investigate
the family of the scientist who hides behind a large mansion."

From screenshots it looks as if the alpha team failed right off the bat, it says their objective is to find survivors and investigate the family of the scientist who hides 'behind' a large mansion. They had no need to go into the mansion. Everyone is outback chillin in the pool sippin daq's.

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
These chicks don't look a thing like their actual RE versions. Could have at least made an effort. Hard pass.
Why the hell does Barry look Japanese?? RE might be a Japaneses game but allot of the characters in the games are white LMFAO!

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

Eu não tenho mais tempo e paciência para continuar, Passei dias sem dormir criando esses jogos e me esqueci da minha família

Eu não posso fazer um jogo sem saber quase nada de Inglês, e o público que eu queria nen vai jogar meus jogos (Brasil e Portugal) então eu fiz nada de bom para ninguém.
Eu fiz a minha parte eu terminei o jogo principal, agora só resta ser traduzido.

O Down vai tentar terminar todos os jogos, porem eu não tenho muita fé nele, ou posso passar pelo menos o Rayearxxxt para um desenvolvedor Russo.

google translate:

I do not have more time and patience to continue, I spent days without sleep creating these games and I forgot about my family

I can not make a game without knowing almost nothing of English, and the public that I wanted to nen will play my games (Brazil and Portugal) so I did no good to anyone.

I did my part I finished the main game, now only remains to be translated.

Down will try to finish all the games, but I do not have much faith in him, or I can spend at least Rayearxxxt for a Russian developer.

I have no idea if that means its abandoned or what

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
sound like he just ... give up.

i think i got it. He was Paliga... and look like he give his patreon account to another guy named "Down" and.. not trust him much to end the game.

soo dev just throw the game away to someone else and didnt care much about if its finish or not.

imho.. "abandonned" until that new dev "Down" show something that mean he continu.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

fatguyx

Feb 6, 2018
I think you are making a great job,
This game was not made by Plagila, she just helped me spread it.
She just created the Rayearxxxt, I'm in the making of the other games

In 2049 I will terminate the resident evil;)
I think you are making a great job, is this game finished? if not, can you finish it?

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 164695

Overview:
Bravo Team helicopter discovers a mansion. Engine fails. Helicopter goes down.
You are a member of the Alpha rescue group.
Objectives of the Alpha Team mission and find some survivors and investigate
the family of the scientist who hides behind a large mansion.​

Updated: 19/10/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - -

View attachment 164696 View attachment 164697 View attachment 164698 View attachment 164699 View attachment 164700
sadly all currently links are dead, :(