4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

AlisaDryz

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
if nothing works you need to wait for new version, or start new game. something is bugged on old saves(i needed to start. ice cream guy was still there but only giving 1 coin per click. phone to big bob was empty(call big bob -> nothing) etc.
Maybe you will need go to Pataki House.

(Dont use old save)

Reactions: Hachikunote

bomg

May 16, 2017
After Gerald's mom fell on Grandpa Phil are there no other scenes with her or should I keep grinding with the broom for all eternity?

notabumblebee

Apr 7, 2018
I was wondering, since there an option to let Lila work behind the fance, is there an option to get a cut of the money?

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
The game needs a restart, old saves do not trigger Mrs. Johnson scenes. When I restarted the first scenes were to get the money from the icecream vendor, get the reward money, then work for Mrs. Johnson.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
I hope Lila's sex scene gets animated because it seemed kind of rushed. Also the laundromat scene needs actual cum on the girls to make it more believable.

Reactions: AlisaDryz

silertinho

Feb 4, 2021
The game needs a restart, old saves do not trigger Mrs. Johnson scenes. When I restarted the first scenes were to get the money from the icecream vendor, get the reward money, then work for Mrs. Johnson.
But then? I work for her, brooming, but nothing else happens. Any trigger??

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes